Warning: only time stocks plunged like this was during the great depression

Check this out--------- This stuff is so fake ( according to the bozo's on here too) lol but this is at the CDC

View attachment 310699

A meme of a fact Oooooh they said lol.
A German firm announce they have the cure this morning. I checked it out in part. Keep those standard good supplements going and stay safe!

You Dear Friend you too. Def. protect yourself and family through the next few months. Prepare hard. :11_2_1043:The stocks just might tank who knows when. Soon it's being said. Shipping from China halted. Institutions etc. are shutting down.
uuugh.
Chicken, eggs, rice and beans. Not like we haven't been there before. My spoiled puppy dogs may not like it but they'll survive. A friend is also raising a few extra pigs this year so may even have bacon for the rice and beans.

I haven't checked the fish yet this year to see how they survived the winter in the pond. Had hundreds of Catfish in there last summer. Used to have only one, then something must have dropped an egg and now ten years later whole pond full of them lil buggers.
Warm weather if your ever close to Iowa you can bring a floaty and go relaxing with me among the fish and dragonflies. :11_2_1043:

Best thing we ever did for this place while we had the equipment to build it.

View attachment 310704

Wow how cool I really like that.
I'd worked all day dozing to build a pond and was poop and ready to quit for the day. Rod came home and he's more meticulous than I am when it comes to end of the day cleanup so he got on the dozer and was cleaning up my messy edges. As he was doing that I stood there and the sun going down among the trees left a perfect heart shape. Rod asked me before that what shape was I gonna make the pond and I didn't know but I did when I saw it in the shadow. When I told him I wanted it heart shaped he said I think you can do that. He helped and a guy with a small dozer helped get the very bottom finished were our big dozer couldn't get in. It retains its shape regardless of the water level as we sloped it all for it would do that, fun stuff.

Here is a bit of good news. Hopefully he doesn't show reinfection later.

First coronavirus patient in Washington considered 'fully recovered'
On January 19, 2020, a 35-year-old man presented to an urgent care clinic in Snohomish County, Washington, with a 4-day history of cough and subjective fever. On checking into the clinic, the patient put on a mask in the waiting room. After waiting approximately 20 minutes, he was taken into an examination room and underwent evaluation by a provider. He disclosed that he had returned to Washington State on January 15 after traveling to visit family in Wuhan, China. The patient stated that he had seen a health alert from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about the novel coronavirus outbreak in China and, because of his symptoms and recent travel, decided to see a health care provider.

What problem do you see

Here is a bit of good news. Hopefully he doesn't show reinfection later.

First coronavirus patient in Washington considered 'fully recovered'
On January 19, 2020, a 35-year-old man presented to an urgent care clinic in Snohomish County, Washington, with a 4-day history of cough and subjective fever. On checking into the clinic, the patient put on a mask in the waiting room. After waiting approximately 20 minutes, he was taken into an examination room and underwent evaluation by a provider. He disclosed that he had returned to Washington State on January 15 after traveling to visit family in Wuhan, China. The patient stated that he had seen a health alert from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) about the novel coronavirus outbreak in China and, because of his symptoms and recent travel, decided to see a health care provider.

What problem do you see
Same ole as you get when you go to most doctors today, 'lack of common sense'. If they simply looked up 'corona virus' they would think it wasn't a really big deal. If they did a lengthy search they may have come to a different conclusion but then it would be called a conspiracy theory if not proven, etc...

My guess would be that doctors licenses (college education and the degrees thereof) has become basically like a friend of mine told me about legal degrees; colleges went to 'for profit instead of quality'. When they did that they lowered the bar for they could get more students and make more money, etc...

Forum List

Back