🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Warrant Shows Hillary Sent 27 Classified Emails to Huma, and FBI Expects More

To say she is too important to prosecute means there is no justice, and the DC elite can do whatever lawbreaking they wish.

A federal court on Tuesday released the search warrant documents filed by the FBI to access a laptop used by disgraced ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner and his estranged wife, Hillary Clinton aide Huma Abedin, revealing new details about why the bureau revisited the email case just days before the presidential election.

The FBI’s earlier investigation found “27 email chains containing classified information” that were exchanged between Clinton and Abedin, and investigators wanted to see what was also on the Abedin-Weiner laptop, according to the government affidavit unsealed Tuesday. That laptop, the FBI noted, “was never authorized for the storage or transmission of classified or national defense information,” according to the application for the warrant, which was partially redacted.

FBI warrant released in Clinton email case

Still butthurt by Trump lying to you about jailing Hillary?

How do you know he won't? Private citizens have no ability to jail anybody for violating law while working for the government.

LOL. He said it was a joke (on you) as soon as he won.

‘Hillary for Prison’ Crew Turns on Donald Trump

Like I said, wait until he gets comfortable in office and starts on some serious matters first. Then I think he'll be surprising a lot of people.

Force is strong with this one.

Correction:

You were one of the revisionist liberals asserting Hillary was a saint, despite all of this evidence against her.
I don't think Hillary is a Saint or perfect, I just do not believe she is the Devil Incarnate as right wingers have been made to believe through mostly partisan lies and spin.

Why people on the right, can not simply be HONEST, is beyond my comprehension.... she's made mistakes like all other people who breath, but she is not a murderer as you all claim,(foster) she is not running a pedophile ring as you all claim, (pizzagate) she did not take classified information off of the government SECRET/TOP SECRET server and put it on her own server, she did not kill Chris Stevens and the others in Benghazi, she did not sell uranium to Russia, and there was no quid pro quo with the Clinton foundation while she was SOS....meeting or speaking with someone is not quid pro quo B.S. as you all claim... she did not steal the white house furniture, and on and on and on and on and on....

Come on man...she didn't have any classified information on her server?

Do you have information the FBI doesn't have? They said she did.
yes, she did have classified secret stuff on her server from her staff discussing it...NOT FROM taking classified documents from the Govt's Top Secret server....but from top secret stuff that Blumenthal passed on to her/them, (thus not MARKED) that she and her staff did not know was information the Intelligence community had gathered from other sources and simultaneously classified....

Comey said they should have recognized it was classified info and classified it when they came upon it, this is why she and her staff was labeled as very careless, but NOT Criminal.

I'm not exactly sure the point you are making, but she should have been using the State Department server like everyone else at State.

It's her own fault she isn't 45.
the State Department Server, State,gov, is an UNCLASSIFIED server....if she had taken an email with State.gov instead of her own server, this email was for UNCLASSIFIED.

NO secret or top secret information on the govt top secret server is connected to any email or the internet....there is no internet access. She got her daily secret and top secret information through print in the State dept, or through a secure fax system the govt set up for her. in her home.

Her server was just as secure or even more secure than the govt email through State.gov which was hacked 45000 times in just one year....nothing SECRET would have been allowed on a State,gov email either.

I don't really care one way or the other if she got in "trouble" for the emails...she will never be POTUS and I am ever thankful for that.

I also doubt any future SoS will use a secret emai server they keep in their house.

She should have followed the contract she signed regarding the handling of classified documents. She did not. She even had the audacity to claim she never got any training on how to handle classified documents, and that was why she mishandled classified material.

Forum List

Back