🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Warrant Shows Hillary Sent 27 Classified Emails to Huma, and FBI Expects More

Interesting article...

It says that only 4 of those 27 email chains remain SECRET.... I wonder what was in the 23 email chains that were declassified since then?

And that is FOUR felony's that Comey let her skate on. Like has been said before, laws are only for the little people. The elite get to ignore them.
no westwall, the felonies in the espionage act, ALL require the removal of Known Classified Documents from their proper place, with the intent to give them to someone not authorized to receive them...NONE of that happened, that's why Comey could not charge her.

Newsflash, we don't need the Espionage Act to convict her. This statute is more flexible, and intent doesn't have to be established in order to prosecute. She had classified information, regardless of what amount, which she lost or deleted.

18 USC 793(f)

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Last edited:
Interesting article...

It says that only 4 of those 27 email chains remain SECRET.... I wonder what was in the 23 email chains that were declassified since then?

And that is FOUR felony's that Comey let her skate on. Like has been said before, laws are only for the little people. The elite get to ignore them.
no westwall, the felonies in the espionage act, ALL require the removal of Known Classified Documents from their proper place, with the intent to give them to someone not authorized to receive them...NONE of that happened, that's why Comey could not charge her.

Seems a shame that Hillary used her own email server and did nothing wrong. She could have just used the State Department server and also done nothing wrong and she would be POTUS45.

Interesting article...

Newsflash, we don't need the espionage act to convict her. This statute is more flexible, and intent doesn't have to be established in order to prosecute. She had classified information, regardless of what amount, which she lost or deleted.

18 USC 793(f)

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

Not to mention the document she signed about how to handle classified information.

Here is a pdf of the original document that she signed herself. She violated every provision in the contract.

https://foia.state.gov/searchapp/documents/hrc_ndas/1/doc_0c05833708/c05833708.pdf

State Dept went on a declassification spree when this story hit the fan.
the state dept can NOT declassify anything they did not classify in the first place, that's the LAW.... these classifications of the stuff in the 27 were done by other intelligence agencies and THEY and they alone, are the only ones that could declassify them. Stop lying...or passing along faux news....
State Dept may declassify documents. How do you know who classified the 27 documents?

Mandatory Declassification Review: U.S. Department of State - Freedom of Information Act
Yes, the State Dept, has to go to the Dept that Classified the information, and get THEM to declassify it, if possible, for FOIA's.

First, there were no DOCUMENTS that were SECRET on Hillary's server. It was simply her aides talking back and forth with each other and then forwarding their talk to Hillary about things that OTHER agencies classified at the same time the aides/Hillary were discussing....without the State department aides knowing.

This is why NOTHING was Marked SECRET- CLASSIFIED....nothing came from government sources or from the government's CLASSIFIED SECRET System

they did not know other agencies CLASSIFIED or even had, the information they had received from Syd Blumenthal....and didn't believe it could be classified because they received the information from someone who obtained it, OUTSIDE of the government....but they were WRONG, and should have recognized that this info should be classified, from what Comey indicated, it was very careless....

though now that all but 4 of these 27 SECRET email chains are no longer Classified SECRET, it would be interesting to see what's in them that deserved this SECRET Classification.

Do you really think the public will be able to see them if they were marked classified?
The article STATED that out of the 27 email chains that had been CLASSIFIED SECRET, on Clinton's server and other devices,

only 4 email chains are STILL Classified SECRET....

So where are the 23 email chains that were DECLASSIFIED and what's in them? Inquiring Minds Want to KNOW!!!!
Ask Putin what the emails say, I have no doubt he's read them.

Interesting article...

Last I looked for my clearence it didn't include my private server in my bathroom.

Interesting article...

Last I looked for my clearence it didn't include my private server in my bathroom.

I have been asking Libs ever since the email story broke to tell their IT department and CEO that going forward, they will maintain a private server at their home for all company business...and at some point in the future, they will vet those emails and give copies back of those emails they determined were work related.

It seems no one is willing to do this.

Odd that the Secretary of State is not held to the same standard as everyone else in America.

Interesting article...

No, they actually don't. If you read the statute she is in clear violation four different times, that we know of.

Interesting article...

I have been asking Libs ever since the email story broke to tell their IT department and CEO that going forward, they will maintain a private server at their home for all company business...and at some point in the future, they will vet those emails and give copies back of those emails they determined were work related.

Odd that the Secretary of State is not held to the same standard as everyone else in America.
And the kicker is she knew she would be running this year. She is so arrogant she just lives in a bubble world.

Interesting article...

And the kicker is she knew she would be running this year. She is so arrogant she just lives in a bubble world.

It shows the level of her arrogance.

Her arrogance was her downfall. Had she simply used the State Department email sever like everyone else at State, she would likely be POTUS.

Worst candidate ever...$1.2 billion and the entire MSM colluding with her...and she lost.

Interesting article...

You know Nixon never even sent a classified mail to anyone, he just "lied" about a break in
yeah yeah yeah Frankie.... only in revisionist history, Nixon was a Saint.... :rolleyes:
Correction:

You were one of the revisionist liberals asserting Hillary was a saint, despite all of this evidence against her.
I don't think Hillary is a Saint or perfect, I just do not believe she is the Devil Incarnate as right wingers have been made to believe through mostly partisan lies and spin.

Why people on the right, can not simply be HONEST, is beyond my comprehension.... she's made mistakes like all other people who breath, but she is not a murderer as you all claim,(foster) she is not running a pedophile ring as you all claim, (pizzagate) she did not take classified information off of the government SECRET/TOP SECRET server and put it on her own server, she did not kill Chris Stevens and the others in Benghazi, she did not sell uranium to Russia, and there was no quid pro quo with the Clinton foundation while she was SOS....meeting or speaking with someone is not quid pro quo B.S. as you all claim... she did not steal the white house furniture, and on and on and on and on and on....

Interesting article...

You know Nixon never even sent a classified mail to anyone, he just "lied" about a break in
yeah yeah yeah Frankie.... only in revisionist history, Nixon was a Saint.... :rolleyes:
Correction:

You were one of the revisionist liberals asserting Hillary was a saint, despite all of this evidence against her.
I don't think Hillary is a Saint or perfect, I just do not believe she is the Devil Incarnate as right wingers have been made to believe through mostly partisan lies and spin.

Why people on the right, can not simply be HONEST, is beyond my comprehension.... she's made mistakes like all other people who breath, but she is not a murderer as you all claim,(foster) she is not running a pedophile ring as you all claim, (pizzagate) she did not take classified information off of the government SECRET/TOP SECRET server and put it on her own server, she did not kill Chris Stevens and the others in Benghazi, she did not sell uranium to Russia, and there was no quid pro quo with the Clinton foundation while she was SOS....meeting or speaking with someone is not quid pro quo B.S. as you all claim... she did not steal the white house furniture, and on and on and on and on and on....

Come on man...she didn't have any classified information on her server?

Do you have information the FBI doesn't have? They said she did.

Her arrogance was her downfall. Had she simply used the State Department email sever like everyone else at State, she would likely be POTUS.

Worst candidate ever...$1.2 billion and the entire MSM colluding with her...and she lost.

I actually stated a new thread on this. It didn't go very far, but I'll introduce it here:

If Hilary never accepted the position of SOS, would she be our President elect today?

Interesting article...

Correction:

You truely are a lemming stooge.
Tell us, what has Hillary ever done wrong?
Let me guess.
She needed a new hairstyle.

I actually stated a new thread on this. It didn't go very far, but I'll introduce it here:

If Hilary never accepted the position of SOS, would she be our President elect today?

I guess it depends on what she would have been doing instead of being SOS. If she remained a Senator, it's very likely she would be 45.

Interesting article...

Correction:

yes, she did have classified secret stuff on her server from her staff discussing it...NOT FROM taking classified documents from the Govt's Top Secret server....but from top secret stuff that Blumenthal passed on to her/them, (thus not MARKED) that she and her staff did not know was information the Intelligence community had gathered from other sources and simultaneously classified....

Comey said they should have recognized it was classified info and classified it when they came upon it, this is why she and her staff was labeled as very careless, but NOT Criminal.

she had a safe room set up in her house by the govt, to receive secret classified info, with a secure fax

Correction:

yes, she did have classified secret stuff on her server from her staff discussing it...NOT FROM taking classified documents from the Govt's Top Secret server....but from top secret stuff that Blumenthal passed on to her/them, (thus not MARKED) that she and her staff did not know was information the Intelligence community had gathered from other sources and simultaneously classified....

Comey said they should have recognized it was classified info and classified it when they came upon it, this is why she and her staff was labeled as very careless, but NOT Criminal.

I'm not exactly sure the point you are making, but she should have been using the State Department server like everyone else at State.

It's her own fault she isn't 45.

I'm more worried about what Trump is sending to his buddy Putin.

Correction:

I'm not exactly sure the point you are making, but she should have been using the State Department server like everyone else at State.

It's her own fault she isn't 45.
the State Department Server, State,gov, is an UNCLASSIFIED server....if she had taken an email with State.gov instead of her own server, this email was for UNCLASSIFIED.

NO secret or top secret information on the govt top secret server is connected to any email or the internet....there is no internet access. She got her daily secret and top secret information through print in the State dept, or through a secure fax system the govt set up for her. in her home.

Her server was just as secure or even more secure than the govt email through State.gov which was hacked 45000 times in just one year....nothing SECRET would have been allowed on a State,gov email either.

Forum List

Back