warren and sanders to be frozen out of biden cabinet

awwww.....the fake indigenous person and the communist get no love.

They were never under consideration. This was always right wing and alt-right media speculation.
They would be too polarizing and would potentially upset the balance of the Senate.

They said they wanted to be in the cabinet. It wasn't "right win and alt-right media speculation," simpleton. Where do you get your shit?

I figured he wouldn't appoint Warren. The governor of Massachusetts would get to appoint her replacement in the Senate and he is a Republican

It's certainly a catch 22. Warren and Bernie toed the party line and dropped their candidacies when the DNC told them to. Now Biden is going to screw them because he has to. He can't have egos who aren't going to follow him in his cabinet.

The Democrats successfully pitched the lie to leftists Biden is really left and that he's really moderate to moderates. Those chickens are now coming home to roost, and he can't stop it

They were never under consideration. This was always right wing and alt-right media speculation.
They would be too polarizing and would potentially upset the balance of the Senate.

They said they wanted to be in the cabinet. It wasn't "right win and alt-right media speculation," simpleton. Where do you get your shit?

i batted that bunny around for too long this morning.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Sanders and Warren could play valuable roles for our nation in the next term. That's why I propose that they should both be included in the next launch of the Mars explorer. Their amazing people skills would be invaluable should we encounter other life forms on the red planet. An even bigger benefit is that we could get their useless asses out of the Senate.

Forum List

Back