Warren Becoming Logical Sensible Choice For Pres.

That's not possible. If her mother's grandmother's mother was native American, that would make Liz 1/16. Go check the actual ratio again, it's CONSIDERABLY lower than 1/16. You'd have to backtrack another 5 or 6 generations to find the culprit, given that she's somewhere in the 1/500-1/1024 range, if I recall correctly.
Not if gr-gr grandmother was only part Native American. There was some white, as well as black, mixing. I saw a genealogy of Warren's and that individual was listed in one place as Native and in another as White. Half breed? It was enough to put you in the "Injun" basket back then, same as now.

Couldn't have been a half breed, either. That would put Warren at 1/32. I just checked the report, and I do stand corrected on my prior post. Apparently she's between 1/64th and 1/1024th. That puts mother's grandmother's mother between 1/4 and 1/64. Simple powers of two here, try to keep track.

Also, what puts you in the "injun" basket, these days, as many members of the Cherokee nation explained in the wake of the DNA test fiasco, is actually being a part of a native American community. Sharing their experiences. Pointing to a distant ancestor only puts you in the "injun" basket insofar as it allows you to claim it on college and job applications and potentially benefit from AA admissions/hiring policies.
The problem with putting Warren in the liar basket over her claim of a distant Native American heritage is that no matter how small, DNA tests prove some validity to her claim. Hence, the argument is not if she has Native American ancestry, but how much. In addition, many Americans claim heritage they can not easily prove. We live in a day and age when anyone can have their ancestry researched and often find shocking results. We see examples in news reports and TV commercials all the time.
Any attempts to make an issue of Warren lying will give her and her supporters' reason for making Trump's endless history of being a prolific compulsive serial malicious habitual liar far more serious than Warren's at best, Warren will be accused of exaggerating. Dem's will be looking for excuses for slamming Trump for his endless lies.

Given Trump's lie is proven, who really cares beyond the 40% who will vote for him even if he declares a 'final solution' for illegal immigrants?

Rather, I think Harris' image issues go more to "moonbat liberal" … fair or not.
There are other Dem's who appear far more "Moonbat" than Warren.

Well, again it seems to me "moonbat" to say "i'm native American." She is a white law professor with some native American DNA, and we are ALL mongrels (aside from Trump who is beyond dispute of aryan Blood). It's just evidence of moonbat liberal nuttiness, imo.

Policywise, I'd agree she's not that horrible in reality … beyond the free college and single payer and HC for illegal aliens..... all of which have pushed up Trump 3% in polls.

Senator Elizabeth is becoming the logical and sensible choice for becoming the Democratic nominee for President. She has the experience, patience, emotional stability and temperament for the makings of a decent and acceptable President.
Of course, this will probably become a Warren bashing and demonizing thread. It's not meant to be a pro-Warren or Warren endorsement thread, but merely, but USMB posters are predictable.

You say Warren has, "the experience, patience, emotional stability and temperament for the makings of a decent and acceptable President." What does that really mean, in 2019, or in 2020?
Our current POTUS possesses none of those attributes yet he won in 2016. The 2016 election was about as anomalous as I can recall. It broke the mold. America NO longer requires any POTUS that has any of the traits you listed. All America needs for a POTUS is an asshole bulldog.
So, IYO what makes Warren so special? She doesn't seem very likeable so, she likely won't have any real popularity.
What, IYO, are the top two policy issues that make Warren the logical choice?
She has shown patience, emotional stability, and temperament in her campaign, so far. Her strongest policy issues will be support for programs beneficial to middle-class Americans and her belief in giving a smaller piece of the pie to the rich and corporations and a larger piece of the pie to workers and middle-class citizens.
Would you expound on her policies? That may be a starting point for a good discussion.

Amusing how Trumpers deny being racist yet so many of them will post racist comments and memes in a rhread like this one.
Amusing how the dims always resort to playing a race card when confronted with the facts.
It's kinda like a get out of jail free card.
I am not a Dem, but do you deny the racist posts in this thread?

Amusing how Trumpers deny being racist yet so many of them will post racist comments and memes in a rhread like this one.
Amusing how the dims always resort to playing a race card when confronted with the facts.
I want you to point them out...

Warren raised her hand for free health care for illegal aliens. She's was toast along with the rest of the Democrat candidates when she did that.

Senator Elizabeth is becoming the logical and sensible choice for becoming the Democratic nominee for President. She has the experience, patience, emotional stability and temperament for the makings of a decent and acceptable President.
Of course, this will probably become a Warren bashing and demonizing thread. It's not meant to be a pro-Warren or Warren endorsement thread, but merely, but USMB posters are predictable.
LMAO!

You say Warren has, "the experience, patience, emotional stability and temperament for the makings of a decent and acceptable President." What does that really mean, in 2019, or in 2020?
Our current POTUS possesses none of those attributes yet he won in 2016. The 2016 election was about as anomalous as I can recall. It broke the mold. America NO longer requires any POTUS that has any of the traits you listed. All America needs for a POTUS is an asshole bulldog.
So, IYO what makes Warren so special? She doesn't seem very likeable so, she likely won't have any real popularity.
She has shown patience, emotional stability, and temperament in her campaign, so far. Her strongest policy issues will be support for programs beneficial to middle-class Americans and her belief in giving a smaller piece of the pie to the rich and corporations and a larger piece of the pie to workers and middle-class citizens.
Lol
Redistribution has never worked and will never work you silly little fucker

Making fun of a woman who took advantage of affirmative action while being whiter than albino alpaca wool is not "racist" and is quite relevant regarding her character and stability.

Any post or meme calling her Pocahontas is racist.

Lol
Has worked many times you silly fucker.

Except that it is doing the exact opposite. It is making fun of a white chick who tried to game the system.

Lol
Has worked many times you silly fucker.
Na, not really

Progressives need to focus on their own shit instead of taking other peoples shit

She has been awesome representing MA. Her honesty about her heritage, her modest $400+k salary for teaching one class at Harvard, her melodic voice. All say next President.

Bullshit. She claimed to be Native American and that was lie. If she truly was Native American then it would be racist...barely.

No, it's not, it's her being as white as I am lying and saying she's Native American.
Not only is her own party upset that she pushed that crap, but the Native Americans are pissed at her for
disrespecting them. She is just being mocked because of her lies.

Racist:

: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2a: a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b: a political or social system founded on racism
3: racial prejudice or discrimination

You can't just throw racism out there and expect it to stick, and YOU dilute the real racism that this country has.

Making fun of a woman who took advantage of affirmative action while being whiter than albino alpaca wool is not "racist" and is quite relevant regarding her character and stability.
Come the election campaign you will have to prove that and it has already been debunked, so, you are depending on a delusion.

No

Lol

I agree: Reaganomics, supply-side, trickle down, all of that "redistribution" shit that Larry Kudlow (currently on Trump's cab) foisted upon America never worked & it never will work.
What's old is new again BUT it still doesn't work & it never will.
I guess no one told Trump about that.
Larry; where are U?

Bullshit. She claimed to be Native American and that was lie. If she truly was Native American then it would be racist...barely.
Why do you deny her DNA test proving she has Native American ancestry?

Come the election campaign you will have to prove that and it has already been debunked, so, you are depending on a delusion.
She was hired by Harvard under the false nature of her ethnicity and Harvard even pointed it out.

Filings add to questions on Warren’s ethnic claims - The Boston Globe

Forum List

Back