Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

6a00d83451cd3769e201538ece10d9970b-500wi

Note the difference of where conspiracy theorist have Gov Connally sitting

bullet2.gif
Only a dunce would believe that shit...hence you.

Only a dunce would come up with a magic bullet theory without bothering to check where JFK and Connally were sitting in the limo

rightwinger, you are a disinformation agent. . . and a bad one I might point out.

1024px-JFK_limousine.png
Good photo

Now, look where Connally is seated
In a jump seat, down and to the left

Some magic bullet

I have noticed a pattern among many conspiracy believers. They tend to spray their theories out like so much phlegm, insist that they are fact and any contrary facts are false, then quickly descend into name calling and denigration of anyone who disagrees with them.
Agreed. Those who believe the conspiracy theory that is the Warren Commission report, aren’t very smart.

bullet2.gif

Only a dunce would come up with a magic bullet theory without bothering to check where JFK and Connally were sitting in the limo

rightwinger, you are a disinformation agent. . . and a bad one I might point out.

1024px-JFK_limousine.png
Good photo

Some magic bullet

I have noticed a pattern among many conspiracy believers. They tend to spray their theories out like so much phlegm, insist that they are fact and any contrary facts are false, then quickly descend into name calling and denigration of anyone who disagrees with them.
Yep that's apparently USMB.

I was trying to connect with rightwinger. About the single b

bullet2.gif

1024px-JFK_limousine.png
Good photo

Some magic bullet

Yes. That would be USMB.

1024px-JFK_limousine.png
Good photo

Some magic bullet

Agreed. Those who believe the conspiracy theory that is the Warren Commission report, aren’t very smart.

1024px-JFK_limousine.png
Good photo

Some magic bullet

Apparently you do not understand what conspiracy means .

It means two or more people doing something in secret.

By definition one man is not a conspiracy therefore the conclusions of the Warren commission cannot be a conspiracy theory by definition.

You have never read the report and simply.allow yourself to be led like a fool by any conspiracy theorist

Those who believe one side without fact checking and researching both sides are not smart

By definition that is you since you never read it

1024px-JFK_limousine.png
Good photo

Some magic bullet

Above referenced post is exhibit A, wonderfully illustrating my point.

1024px-JFK_limousine.png
Good photo

Some magic bullet

1024px-JFK_limousine.png
Good photo

Some magic bullet

By definition one man is not a conspiracy therefore the conclusions of the Warren commission cannot be a conspiracy theory by definition.

You have never read the report and simply.allow yourself to be led like a fool by any conspiracy theorist

Those who believe one side without fact checking and researching both sides are not smart

I don’t read fiction much.

1024px-JFK_limousine.png
Good photo

Some magic bullet

1024px-JFK_limousine.png
Good photo

Some magic bullet

LOL

Magic Bullet!
Magic Bullet!
Grassy Knoll

1024px-JFK_limousine.png
Good photo

Some magic bullet

1024px-JFK_limousine.png
Good photo

Some magic bullet

Yes you do actually you read conspiracy theory which is fiction.

the WC has evidence which you would know had you tried to read it

Evidence released by Trump that Oswald was a patsy. Straight from archived CIA files. Now stop you liars. Evidence asked for, evidence supplied.

"When we combine what we now know about the LIENVOY project with the fiasco that the LIEMPTY project was, it becomes quite evident that the Lee Oswald who was arrested in Dallas 22 November, 1963, never went to Mexico City during the supposed dates that prevail in the historical record. Furthermore, having three Mexican Presidents as their assets and in their pocket, it’s not hard to see how the CIA was able to create the Mexico City scenario which was used to frame Lee Oswald for the assassination of John Kennedy."
Project LIENVOY – The New JFK Show Blog

Evidence released by Trump that Oswald was a patsy. Straight from archived CIA files. Now stop you liars. Evidence asked for, evidence supplied.

"When we combine what we now know about the LIENVOY project with the fiasco that the LIEMPTY project was, it becomes quite evident that the Lee Oswald who was arrested in Dallas 22 November, 1963, never went to Mexico City during the supposed dates that prevail in the historical record. Furthermore, having three Mexican Presidents as their assets and in their pocket, it’s not hard to see how the CIA was able to create the Mexico City scenario which was used to frame Lee Oswald for the assassination of John Kennedy."
The fact that he was firing his rifle from the sixth floor of the Texas Schoolbook Depository framed Oswald

Don’t expect the statist dupes here to read anything we post. They don’t want the truth. They prefer government lies.

The fact that he was firing his rifle from the sixth floor of the Texas Schoolbook Depository framed Oswald
Clearly he never fired a gun that day.

Don’t expect the statist dupes here to read anything we post. They don’t want the truth. They prefer government lies.
Yup. They ask for evidence. You give it to them. Not good enough.

:71:

I give facts, rightwinger responds with the SUPPOSITION that Oswald, "was firing his rifle from the sixth floor of the Texas Schoolbook Depository."

679.gif

No where in your link is it said by the us government that Oswald did not or could not have visited Mexico when it is known he did

Your so called evidence is an ASSUMPTION that he could not have done so without being reported

An assumption is not evidence

You have failed to provide evidence

Yup. They ask for evidence. You give it to them. Not good enough.

:71:

I give facts, rightwinger responds with the SUPPOSITION that Oswald, "was firing his rifle from the sixth floor of the Texas Schoolbook Depository."

679.gif
You have given no evidence that he was a patsy

Your evidence is based on a faulty assumption and nothing more.

Now since your claim is debunked try providing some evidence

The evidence proves he did

You have no evidence to the contrary

Statist statist statist is not evidence

Lets see...

He was in the Texas Schoolbook Depository and immediately after the shooting, he was not
His palm print was found on his gun in the snipers nest
When questioned by Officer Tippett, he shot and killed him

Pretty damning

Lets see...

He was in the Texas Schoolbook Depository and immediately after the shooting, he was not

Pretty damning
LOL.

Why didn’t the the secret service pick up the only US marine ever to defect to the USSR, return and make himself well known to authorities with his outspoken communist actions, then bring a large gun shaped package to the TSBD the day of JFK’s arrival. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn the SS must be stupid.

Then the SS even had their agents removed from the back of JFK’s limo at Love Field.

Then they take a route that purposely slows the limo almost to a stop, among high rise buildings none of which were secured. Windows wide open. Shooting gallery!!!!!!

It was Oswald’s rifle. So naturally it had his hand print. Paraffin tests showed he never fired a gun that day.

He couldn’t kill Tippet unless he was also an Olympic sprinter. No proof exists that Oswald was at the murder scene and witnesses described two men none of whom resembled Oswald.

But hey...since when does the truth matter to statists?

Lets see...

Pretty damning
LOL.

Why didn’t the the secret service pick up the only US marine ever to defect to the USSR, return and make himself well known to authorities with his outspoken communist actions, then bring a large gun shaped package to the TSBD the day of JFK’s arrival. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then the SS even had their agents removed from the back of JFK’s limo at Love Field.

Then they take a route that purposely slows the limo almost to a stop, among high rise buildings none of which were secured. Windows wide open. Shooting gallery!!!!!!

It was Oswald’s rifle. So naturally it had his hand print. Paraffin tests showed he never fired a gun that day.

He couldn’t kill Tippet unless he was also an Olympic sprinter. No proof exists that Oswald was at the murder scene and witnesses described two men none of whom resembled Oswald.

Oswald broke no laws
Nothing to arrest him over
He was under FBI observation

The rest of your “facts” are just made up

Lets see...

Pretty damning
LOL.

Oswald broke no laws
Nothing to arrest him over
He was under FBI observation

The rest of your “facts” are just made up
LOL. You know nothing. The extent of your knowledge is a grade school textbook.

It is clear Oswald was on the payroll of the CIA and/or the FBI.

Lets see...

Pretty damning
LOL.

The secret service of 63 did not have any where close to the assets and resources they do today

It is no surprise they had no idea where Oswald was

They had no agents on the limo because jfk did not want them on the limo and they work for him

They took the best route to their destination even they cannot build new roads just for the president

Oswald shit tibbets that is fact. He did not need to Sprint as the site of that shooting was an easy walk from his boarding house.

Only one witness claims to have seen two men and that witness was the farthest away

All of the witnesses who were closer saw Oswald and only Oswald shoot tibbets
The evidence proves you wrong.

And no everything I posted is fact calling it a lie would be a lie from you

Forum List

Back