🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

Thats complete nonsense.

Jesus taught and demonstrated the only right way to interpret and conform to the divine commands that fulfills the promise of life.

Unless you receive this teaching, eat his flesh, and act on it, drink his blood, you cannot have that life in you.

When his enemies threatened Jesus he told them that no one starts to build a house without first calculating what it will cost to finish it.

Before Jesus died he said "it is finished", tetelestai, meaning that his debt was paid in full, not yours.

Do not be misled. You haven't stopped lying in the name of God or desecrating the teachings of Jesus. You even brazenly and unrepentantly worship a nonexistent edible pagan trinity.

How can your debt be paid in full while you are still accumulating debt every time you blubber on your knees before a god made man made matzo made by human hands?

No, unless you repent and conform to what the law demands, your guilt remains.

How did you gain your biblical knowledge?

A man can only have what God gives him.

Many saints and righteous people have lived out their entire lives praying to God for just such a revelation and never got it even though it was hidden in plain sight the entire time.

What does that tell you?

Nothing, really. You make some interesting arguments, hence my question.

ok.. What I thought it might tell you is that God reigns over the minds of mortal men and either grants or denies comprehension.

My question to you is, do you see what I see?
Why would god cherry-pick people for comprehension? And why weren't you picked? :biggrin:

lol... who can say? I suppose that if he likes cherries he's not going to pick horse apples.

Why wasn't I picked? I have been, silly, after I did a 7- 10 eon bid for eating a baloney sandwich on Good Friday, but was released on a technicality a very very long time ago

Ever since then I have been diligently tilling the soil and only recently am I finding a bumper crop of heavenly cherries to pick.

Life is good.

So I sharpened my knife,, found a fatted beast 'without blemish", cut its throat, drained its blood and let it soak into the ground, stripped the flesh from the bone, trimmed the fat, and threw it on the fire as a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord.

soon the festivities will begin. Did you get an invitation?

Whatever you do don't show up dressed in filthy rags reeking of cheap wine and vomit. There is a dress code.

Last edited:
How did you gain your biblical knowledge?

Many saints and righteous people have lived out their entire lives praying to God for just such a revelation and never got it even though it was hidden in plain sight the entire time.

What does that tell you?

ok.. What I thought it might tell you is that God reigns over the minds of mortal men and either grants or denies comprehension.

Why would god cherry-pick people for comprehension? And why weren't you picked? :biggrin:

lol... who can say? I suppose that if he likes cherries he's not going to pick horse apples.

Why wasn't I picked? I have been, silly, after I did a 7- 10 eon bid for eating a baloney sandwich on Good Friday, but was released on a technicality a very very long time ago

Ever since then I have been diligently tilling the soil and only recently am I finding a bumper crop of heavenly cherries to pick.

Life is good.

So I sharpened my knife,, found a fatted beast 'without blemish", cut its throat, drained its blood and let it soak into the ground, stripped the flesh from the bone, trimmed the fat, and threw it on the fire as a soothing and fragrant offering to the Lord.

Whatever you do don't show up dressed in filthy rags reeking of cheap wine and vomit. There is a dress code.
You have a vivid imagination, it'll serve you well in Hell. :biggrin:

But sorry to say, god probably doesn't pick over-ripe, soft and rotting cherries that yammer on about nothing. Too bad for you.

What does that tell you?

Life is good.

But sorry to say, god probably doesn't pick over-ripe, soft and rotting cherries that yammer on about nothing. Too bad for you.

Aww taz, you seem upset. Was it something that I said?

You might not realize this but I have been trying to let you know in the kindest most compassionate and neighborly way that your mind is all fucked up, your thoughts banal, disordered, and perverse, just in case you didn't realize that the garbage that comes out of your head is the cause of your declining mental state, screwed up view of the world, and piss poor experience of life.

I know that you are now going to try and convince me that you are as happy as a pig in shit. Don't waste your breath.

I wouldn't disagree.

Life is good.

You might not realize this but I have been trying to let you know in the kindest most compassionate and neighborly way that your mind is all fucked up, your thoughts banal, disordered, and perverse, just in case you didn't realize that the garbage that comes out of your head is the cause of your declining mental state, screwed up view of the world, and piss poor experience of life.

I know that you are now going to try and convince me that you are as happy as a pig in shit. Don't waste your breath.

I wouldn't disagree.

One thing seems clear; you're no pacifist. :04:

Life is good.

I wouldn't disagree.

What kind of douchebag rapist god would choose an imbecile like you?

Life is good.

I wouldn't disagree.

Not sure which side you roll on yet, but hopefully it's not on my side...

I would hate to have to switch sides...

Actually after reading again, I can understand your reaction to his passive/aggressive taunting...

No probs mate! I agree with you!

Last edited:
Religious people have very little to offer except to make fun and provide mythical versions of reality provided by their rulers.

They don't understand that all you need is faith.

They require a religion, and the rules imposed by the leaders, and follow them like lemmings to destruction.

I just wish they lose the religion, and keep the faith. Stop following other people's orders about your faith, and be you... That's all i ask...

Last edited:
But religion's purpose is to create armies of followers, who donate money and lives to further their agenda.

And religions will kill and torture and rape and enslave and scare everyone, to ensure that they continue to believe for as long as possible to keep their power and wealth. While spreading that "goodness" around to surrounding territories by doing the same...

I have faith in what I believe is good.

I don't care who tries to change that. It can be Enki himself, or Jews, Christians, or Muslims, or any other religion.

Nothing will change my values, in what I consider to be good. Nobody will make me kill or hate on their orders.

I don't need religion to know what is "good". "Goodness" is a part of evolution. All animals display goodness and they don't need to believe in a religion. They fight about territory and food, but they don't genocide.

But "Evil" is a human religious creation. It means we kill people based on beliefs.

Not food, not territory, but beliefs... That's EVIL.

And only religions do that... And it's not for the benefit of the people, it's for the benefit of the rulers. Fucking EVIL!

So I sharpened my knife,, found a fatted beast 'without blemish", cut its throat, drained its blood and let it soak into the ground, stripped the flesh from the bone, trimmed the fat, and threw it on the fire as a soothing and fragrant offering

I'm not sure whether to say 'Ew' or 'Yum'.

Life is good.

I wouldn't disagree.

Not sure which side you roll on yet, but hopefully it's not on my side...

I would hate to have to switch sides...

Actually after reading again, I can understand your reaction to his passive/aggressive taunting...

No probs mate! I agree with you!
Not to worry, I'm not gay so you won't have to change sides. :biggrin:

hob's a fun guy, delusional and not knowing shit about a real god, but still fun.

Religious people have very little to offer except to make fun and provide mythical versions of reality provided by their rulers.

They require a religion, and the rules imposed by the leaders, and follow them like lemmings to destruction.

I just wish they lose the religion, and keep the faith. Stop following other people's orders about your faith, and be you... That's all i ask...

The real issue is, where did the truth originate from in the first place. You're selling your version of the truth, proclaiming that Christians stole their doctrines from some other source. That means we should find out where your sources got their ideas from.

Most religious people do not "rightly divide the word of God" as the Bible instructs, but that does not mean your version has any greater validity than the Bible. The fact that the Bible does not teach that Adam was the first man is key to understanding how your sources began adopting their belief system.

This is the story of Atrahasis. One of many stories that the Bible copied and changed to a monotheistic god from previous Sumerian and Babylonian texts about the Anunnaki. And modern religions claim the plagiarized versions to be original and true, at least for religions based on the OT.
To be more precise, perspectives change. People in different eras can experience similar events. The stories told are told through the lenses of that culture at that time. One thing anthropology teaches us is that simple because the oldest doll found might have been in the Far East, and the next oldest in what is now Europe, it does not mean one copied the other, but that each developed independently. Same thing for floods. Just because an earlier flood generated one story, it does not follow that a later flood in another place, copied the first story. Instead, they may have had a new story of their own to relate.

The real issue is, where did the truth originate from in the first place. You're selling your version of the truth, proclaiming that Christians stole their doctrines from some other source. That means we should find out where your sources got their ideas from.

Most religious people do not "rightly divide the word of God" as the Bible instructs, but that does not mean your version has any greater validity than the Bible. The fact that the Bible does not teach that Adam was the first man is key to understanding how your sources began adopting their belief system.

The biblical sources are far more ancient Sumerian and Babylonian writings. Atrahasis is one, The Epic of Gilgamesh is another, Enuma Elish comes to mind... When you read those, you realize that the OT is mostly a plagiarized recounting of previous events documented by previous societies.

The thing is, they told a different tale about our "gods". So they copied many things, but left out the parts about the Anunnaki, and condensed them into one schizophrenic god, that loves us in one sentence, and hates us in the other. There's a reason why the biblical god is schizo. And it's because it's a mixture of Enlil and Enki, and other Anunnaki.

So the three religions today based on the OT, really have no basis. Except the military forces that forced people to accept them, and wiped out anyone who wouldn't accept. The remainders then accepted the OT as an original document, which it isn't.

This is the story of Atrahasis. One of many stories that the Bible copied and changed to a monotheistic god from previous Sumerian and Babylonian texts about the Anunnaki. And modern religions claim the plagiarized versions to be original and true, at least for religions based on the OT.
To be more precise, perspectives change. People in different eras can experience similar events. The stories told are told through the lenses of that culture at that time. One thing anthropology teaches us is that simple because the oldest doll found might have been in the Far East, and the next oldest in what is now Europe, it does not mean one copied the other, but that each developed independently. Same thing for floods. Just because an earlier flood generated one story, it does not follow that a later flood in another place, copied the first story. Instead, they may have had a new story of their own to relate.
I understand what you're saying, and it makes sense, but I disagree in terms of the OT. It's just too close to the original writings to say that they randomly wrote it. They basically stole it. And rewrote it to suit the new monotheistic religion that they wanted to push. And tried to rewrite history by removing the past. Remember they were all in the same region, so it's not like they're on the other side of the world. Luckily we found some of the original writings, predating the OT for 1000-2000 years.

The biblical sources are far more ancient Sumerian and Babylonian writings. Atrahasis is one, The Epic of Gilgamesh is another, Enuma Elish comes to mind... When you read those, you realize that the OT is mostly a plagiarized recounting of previous events documented by previous societies.

The thing is, they told a different tale about our "gods". So they copied many things, but left out the parts about the Anunnaki, and condensed them into one schizophrenic god, that loves us in one sentence, and hates us in the other. There's a reason why the biblical god is schizo. And it's because it's a mixture of Enlil and Enki, and other Anunnaki.

So the three religions today based on the OT, really have no basis. Except the military forces that forced people to accept them, and wiped out anyone who wouldn't accept. The remainders then accepted the OT as an original document, which it isn't.

LMAO. Your sources stole their ideas from the originals. Don't kid yourself. The spawn of Satan, sticking a word here and there into the different translations has confused a lot of people.

When we straighten out the false presuppositions that people like you sell, the Bible becomes much clearer:

1) Adam was not the first man

2) There was no universal flood

3) The Bible does not claim to be a book about all of mankind (which is why pagan religions copied the good parts of the Bible and made myths out of real people and events.)

lol....Haven't you gotten that out of your system yet?

you have to take your head out of your own ass before you can see anything. Just do the math. If God is everywhere and you can't see him anywhere you must be blind.

What could be causing that blindness? The garbage that fills your mind.

The solution is simple.

Purify your mind, be refined, and God will make himself known to you,

Self will get you nowhere. Christ paid your debt. Past tense. THERE IS NOTHING THAT YOU CAN ADD TO YOUR SALVATION.
It is about the pureness of Christ, that makes you known to God, certainly NOT our own attempt at pureness.
It is a gift. You have nothing to do with it other than accepting the gift. A substitute paid your debt. All of it. Once and for all. Done deal.

"It is finished" is a Greek translation of what Christ said. Back then, receipts were given out when a purchaser finished paying for an item with the word tetelestai stamped across it. It meant PAID IN FULL. Of the two definitions, that is a much better definition for what Christ uttered.
Accept the gift and live for an eternity being thrilled you did.

Thats complete nonsense.

Jesus taught and demonstrated the only right way to interpret and conform to the divine commands that fulfills the promise of life.

Unless you receive this teaching, eat his flesh, and act on it, drink his blood, you cannot have that life in you.

When his enemies threatened Jesus he told them that no one starts to build a house without first calculating what it will cost to finish it.

Before Jesus died he said "it is finished", tetelestai, meaning that his debt was paid in full, not yours.

Do not be misled. You haven't stopped lying in the name of God or desecrating the teachings of Jesus. You even brazenly and unrepentantly worship a nonexistent edible pagan trinity.

How can your debt be paid in full while you are still accumulating debt every time you blubber on your knees before a god made man made matzo made by human hands?

No, unless you repent and conform to what the law demands, your guilt remains.

And all our deeds of righteousness are like filthy rags;
That is what God thinks about you trying to work your way into Heaven.

God can see the end from the beginning. It has to with dimensions. You must not understand them.
Christ paid for all, once and for all. Your "works" are an insult to God:
And all our deeds of righteousness are like filthy rags;

What Laws are you referring to and conforming to? Jewish Law? The Laws that Christ fulfilled? The Law that God hated? The one His Son came here to fulfill?
Christ had one rule, Love the Father and each other. Conform to that and you have fulfilled the Law...

Well dear girl, you can't even seem to get even just that one right.

You set aside the divine commands and teach others to do the same which amounts to murder, not love.

You defy the law of God, desecrate the teachings of Jesus and bear false witness against your neighbors who will never swallow the garbage that defiles the sanctity of your mind.
What's "the law of God"?
To do the opposite of what you do. :smile:

LMAO. Your sources stole their ideas from the originals. Don't kid yourself. The spawn of Satan, sticking a word here and there into the different translations has confused a lot of people.

When we straighten out the false presuppositions that people like you sell, the Bible becomes much clearer:

1) Adam was not the first man

2) There was no universal flood

3) The Bible does not claim to be a book about all of mankind (which is why pagan religions copied the good parts of the Bible and made myths out of real people and events.)

Wow... geez... You sound like you're listening at first, but then you go way off. You're another brother for dingother.

HI! Nice to meet you!

Forum List

Back