Was Adam really the first human and if so...

Any allegory alludes to an actual reality.

A person has to think deeply enough to decipher the figurative language used to know what the story is actually teaching.
So what's the reality of Noah building a boat for 2 of every animal? :popcorn:

I think that what is becoming the greater mystery here is why you keep asking questions that have already been answered. Have you lost the ability to retain information? Have you dedicated your life to being a dick?

Don't you want to ask about the virgin birth again? turning water into wine? giving sight to the blind? Raising the dead?

Maybe you still want to ask what a talking donkey is all about? Damn. whether you are just pretending to be that messed up or you really are that messed up, thats fucked up.

Anyway, Taz, thanks for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating the terrifying and deeply disturbing death consequent for failure to comply.
Man, everyone here has such far out ideas that there's no way I can remember all the crap.

As for the virgin birth, I seem to remember that you agreed with the ass-fucking thing...

No, I'm the guy who said some dude appeared at her window in the middle of the night, claimed to be an angel, and tricked her into giving up the goods. . When asked how she got pregnant she said she was never with a man, the angel garbriel came to my window and said, etc.,..She was parthenos, without guile and gullible.

but you still seemed to be obsessed with anal sex??

Why is that? Did something happen to you as an altar boy? Wanna share?
So you're saying that Mary wasn't a virgin. A Jew would say that. Must be jealousy.

What are you talking about? Human babies are not born without a human father. Thats not a Jewish thing. Its science.

Now you know.

Last edited:
So what's the reality of Noah building a boat for 2 of every animal? :popcorn:

I think that what is becoming the greater mystery here is why you keep asking questions that have already been answered. Have you lost the ability to retain information? Have you dedicated your life to being a dick?

Don't you want to ask about the virgin birth again? turning water into wine? giving sight to the blind? Raising the dead?

Maybe you still want to ask what a talking donkey is all about? Damn. whether you are just pretending to be that messed up or you really are that messed up, thats fucked up.

Anyway, Taz, thanks for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating the terrifying and deeply disturbing death consequent for failure to comply.
Man, everyone here has such far out ideas that there's no way I can remember all the crap.

As for the virgin birth, I seem to remember that you agreed with the ass-fucking thing...

No, I'm the guy who said some dude appeared at her window in the middle of the night, claimed to be an angel, and tricked her into giving up the goods. . When asked how she got pregnant she said she was never with a man, the angel garbriel came to my window and said, etc.,..She was parthenos, without guile and gullible.

So you're saying that Mary wasn't a virgin. A Jew would say that. Must be jealousy.

What are you talking about? Human babies are not born without a human father. Thats not a Jewish thing. Its science.

Now you know.
I know Jesus had to have a real father, but Mary still could have been a virgin, ask your sex therapist. :biggrin:

Now you know.
I know Jesus had to have a real father, but Mary still could have been a virgin, ask your sex therapist. :biggrin:

She said she was never with a man, still a virgin, because she believed that the night visitor was an angel, not a man, and she was chosen by God to have a special baby.

This fits with the belief in the immaculate conception of Mary, that she was born without the guile of original sin, as gullible as Adam before the fall.

You are just perverse, getting your jollies by being vulgar, like the hopelessly insane cackling at their own pathetic aberrations. You choose to be this way every day; a gnarled little wart oozing bile and giving off putrid smells.

Not very intelligent. Every time someone squeezes your head a foul and smelly pus comes out. Haven't you noticed? Can't you smell that smell?

And you wonder why God, if he exists, is nowhere in sight and doesn't seem to give a shit about you. duh.

Now you know.

Last edited:

Now you know.

She said she was never with a man, still a virgin, because she believed that the night visitor was an angel, not a man, and she was chosen by God to have a special baby.

This fits with the belief in the immaculate conception of Mary, that she was born without the guile of original sin, as gullible as Adam before the fall.

You are just perverse, getting your jollies by being vulgar, like the hopelessly insane cackling at their own pathetic aberrations. You choose to be this way every day; a gnarled little wart oozing bile and giving off putrid smells.

Not very intelligent.

And you wonder why God, if he exists, is nowhere in sight and doesn't seem to give a shit about you. duh.

Now you know.
God doesn’t contact me because I think Mary was assfucked? :lol:

It’s actually quite common in the Middle East to assfuck before marriage so that the girl is still a virgin, didn’t you know that?

Now you know.

Not very intelligent.

Now you know.

It’s actually quite common in the Middle East to assfuck before marriage so that the girl is still a virgin, didn’t you know that?

lol,,, not in observant Jewish communities.

But seriously, to answer your question, God doesn't contact you because you are a foul and loathsome creature whose flesh is defiled and contaminated.

Your mind is filled with garbage.

You might as well ask why the Pope never jumped into a cesspool to snuggle with a flea bitten diseased rat.

Last edited:

Now you know.

Not very intelligent.

Now you know.

But seriously, to answer your question, God doesn't contact you because you are a foul and loathsome creature whose flesh is defiled and contaminated.

You might as well ask why the Pope never jumped into a cesspool to snuggle with a flea bitten diseased rat.
I bet Jews assfuck though, don’t they?

So why wouldn’t god contact me to heal my diseased mind?

Now you know.

Not very intelligent.

Now you know.

lol....Haven't you gotten that out of your system yet?

you have to take your head out of your own ass before you can see anything. Just do the math. If God is everywhere and you can't see him anywhere you must be blind.

What could be causing that blindness? The garbage that fills your mind.

The solution is simple.

Purify your mind, be refined, and God will make himself known to you,

Not very intelligent.

Now you know.

you have to take your head out of your own ass before you can see anything. Just do the math. If God is everywhere and you can't see him anywhere you must be blind.

The solution is simple.

Women in the Middle East get pregnant from assfucking. Look it up.

So god won’t help me purify my mind, s9mehow that seems wrong.

Not very intelligent.

Now you know.

The solution is simple.

Self will get you nowhere. Christ paid your debt. Past tense. THERE IS NOTHING THAT YOU CAN ADD TO YOUR SALVATION.
It is about the pureness of Christ, that makes you known to God, certainly NOT our own attempt at pureness.
It is a gift. You have nothing to do with it other than accepting the gift. A substitute paid your debt. All of it. Once and for all. Done deal.

"It is finished" is a Greek translation of what Christ said. Back then, receipts were given out when a purchaser finished paying for an item with the word tetelestai stamped across it. It meant PAID IN FULL. Of the two definitions, that is a much better definition for what Christ uttered.
Accept the gift and live for an eternity being thrilled you did.

Not very intelligent.

Now you know.

The solution is simple.

Self will get you nowhere. Christ paid your debt. Past tense. THERE IS NOTHING THAT YOU CAN ADD TO YOUR SALVATION.
It is about the pureness of Christ, that makes you known to God, certainly NOT our own attempt at pureness.
It is a gift. You have nothing to do with it other than accepting the gift. A substitute paid your debt. All of it. Once and for all. Done deal.

"It is finished" is a Greek translation of what Christ said. Back then, receipts were given out when a purchaser finished paying for an item with the word tetelestai stamped across it. It meant PAID IN FULL. Of the two definitions, that is a much better definition for what Christ uttered.

Thats complete nonsense.

Jesus taught and demonstrated the only right way to interpret and conform to the divine commands that fulfills the promise of life.

Unless you receive this teaching, eat his flesh, and act on it, drink his blood, you cannot have that life in you.

When his enemies threatened Jesus he told them that no one starts to build a house without first calculating what it will cost to finish it.

Before Jesus died he said "it is finished", tetelestai, meaning that his debt was paid in full, not yours.

Do not be misled. You haven't stopped lying in the name of God or desecrating the teachings of Jesus. You even brazenly and unrepentantly worship a nonexistent edible pagan trinity.

How can your debt be paid in full while you are still accumulating debt every time you blubber on your knees before a god made man made matzo made by human hands?

No, unless you repent and conform to what the law demands, your guilt remains.

Last edited:

Not very intelligent.

Now you know.

The solution is simple.

Women in the Middle East get pregnant from assfucking. Look it up.

So god won’t help me purify my mind, s9mehow that seems wrong.

Don't take it too hard Taz, God doesn't seem to be helping the so called believers that you mess with daily clear out the superstitious garbage that has addled their minds and rendered them insane either. I heard somewhere that God will not suffer a fool. He abandons fools to their folly. Must be true.

Hell, forget about God, many people don't seem to care at all about your predicament, just like you don't care about theirs, even after they heard all of your whining because they are drowning in the same shit as you, the perversity of a defiled and contaminated mind.

I guess you're stuck with me.

Here is todays lesson. This is me helping you.

Being repulsive is not a superpower anymore than an old dog fart is, even if it clears everyone from the room.

Note this. It will be on the test.

Last edited:

The solution is simple.

Thats complete nonsense.

Jesus taught and demonstrated the only right way to interpret and conform to the divine commands that fulfills the promise of life.

Unless you receive this teaching, eat his flesh, and act on it, drink his blood, you cannot have that life in you.

When his enemies threatened Jesus he told them that no one starts to build a house without first calculating what it will cost to finish it.

Before Jesus died he said "it is finished", tetelestai, meaning that his debt was paid in full, not yours.

Do not be misled. You haven't stopped lying in the name of God or desecrating the teachings of Jesus. You even brazenly and unrepentantly worship a nonexistent edible pagan trinity.

How can your debt be paid in full while you are still accumulating debt every time you blubber on your knees before a god made man made matzo made by human hands?

And all our deeds of righteousness are like filthy rags;
^That is what God thinks about you trying to work your way out of sin.

God can see the end from the beginning. It has to with dimensions. You must not understand them. He knew what sins were yours before you even committed them.
Christ paid for all of them. Past present and future, once and for all. Your "works" are an insult to God:

What Laws are you referring to and conforming to? Jewish Law? The Laws that Christ fulfilled? The Law that God hated? The one His Son came here to fulfill?
Christ had one rule, Love the Father and each other. Conform to that and you have fulfilled the Law...

The solution is simple.

Thats complete nonsense.

That is what God thinks about you trying to work your way into Heaven.

God can see the end from the beginning. It has to with dimensions. You must not understand them.
Christ paid for all, once and for all. Your "works" are an insult to God:

What Laws are you referring to and conforming to? Jewish Law? The Laws that Christ fulfilled? The Law that God hated? The one His Son came here to fulfill?
Christ had one rule, Love the Father and each other. Conform to that and you have fulfilled the Law...

Well dear girl, you can't even seem to get even just that one right.

You set aside the divine commands and teach others to do the same which amounts to murder, not love.

You defy the law of God, desecrate the teachings of Jesus and bear false witness against your neighbors who will never swallow the garbage that defiles the sanctity of your mind.

You have created a completely self inspired religion. I'll leave you to it...
In other words you are going to try to find a hole to crawl into?

Good riddance.

One word of advice. Never miss an opportunity to escape from the hell and confusion that you have created for yourself by failing to stand guard over the purity of your own mind.

I opened the door. You wimped out.

Another chance may never come.

Nope. Just taking a cue from Christ:
And shake the dust from your feet at them. ... If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that house or town.
^ works for internet forums too. Good luck with your works....

Nope. Just taking a cue from Christ:
And shake the dust from your feet at them. ... If anyone will not welcome you or listen to your words, shake the dust off your feet when you leave that house or town.
^ works for internet forums too. Good luck with your works....
lol...Were you giving me the finger darling? Isn't that special.

Sorry, but I can't wish you good luck. I know all of your ways and all of their consequences.

When what you have faith in is a lie everything that you work for is in vain and all your efforts will result in nothing..

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.

Last edited:
You believe in your god, because you were born into that religion.

You never had a chance to look outside the box. You're just in the box. And that's all you see.

No, I do not believe in the god or religion that I was born into. You don't know what you are talking about. I believe in an unknown and unseen God of no religion because he has made himself known to me. I do not have a belief, I have experience.

Look outside the box, and you'll understand what we're saying.

How many of you are there?
So you believe in a god that nobody else has seen, and has not made itself aware with anybody else.

I believe you had an experience, but what are you trying to say?

Are you with these current religious cults?

Who promote murder and rape, and all that other shite?

The story of adam and eve is a childrens story about the dispute between God and the Pharoah who wore a serpent on his head.Its about his condemnation and Moses being expelled into the wilderness east of egypt.

It's not a children's story. It is a story that was created at least 2000 years before the OT version of it. And it was not about the dispute between God and Pharoah, it was about the dispute between Enlil and Enki. (which I can see being god vs pharoah).

Moses had nothing to do with that particular argument.

This site kind of explains it pretty well, from the Sumerian and Babylonian point of view (which everything else is based on)...

The origins of human beings according to ancient Sumerian texts

Forum List

Back