🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

Dude, you think the world was created 6000 years ago.

Yes, I remember you dingbat :)

Why do you have so many malware links under your sig?
Space and time began ~14 billion years ago, dipshit.

You don't really want to go there. It won't end well for you.
Stop trying to be such a know-it-all, you don't know if this BB was the first or just another one of billions back through time. So space and time of THIS universe started 14 billion years ago. They may have existed somewhere else already.
Only the spacetime we can ever observe directly began 14 billion years ago. There is no reason at all to think our observable universe is all there is, and there is plenty of reason to think it isn't.
Yeah, and the fact that the other 96 percent of the universe is made of stuff that astronomers can't see, detect or even comprehend would seem to make humans ill equipped to judge whether God exists in this universe or not without first cleansing their minds, increasing their knowledge, and refining their perceptions.
So you're saying that you don't know if god exists (in this universe). Good for you.

Remember, Christians, Muslims, and Jews, murdered and raped and abducted and tortured and enslaved and destroyed and lied and stole, to get where they are today.

Let's not poo-poo reality... If you believe in those religions, you have a lot to think about and a lot to atone for... I don't know how someone can say it was ok, and ignore it, and just believe in it. And think they're a good person for doing so...

I don't get it.
If a person takes the most superficial interpretation of scripture literally they will come to believe that God is capricious petty tyrant with the emotional maturity of a juvenile delinquent whether they believe or don't believe.

If the person strives to emulate such a repulsive image of God by becoming a sanctimonious prick they won't think that they are being bad, they will think that they will be rewarded, and they are right.

The fact that they are oblivious to this perverse and degraded self-negating condition shows that they have their reward already. It is impossible to profess such a belief day in and day out without murdering by their own hand every rational thought or objection to that belief that is bound to arise in their own minds daily consequently becoming a grotesque caricature of a human being easily subjugated by even lower forms of life in the hierarchy of hell..

Jesus said that he would be lifted up like the bronze serpent was lifted up by Moses during the time of testing in the wilderness. The bronze serpent became the object of idolatry. The confusion and consequent insanity and evil lasted for generations until Hezekiah came, did what was right in Gods eyes, and destroyed the statue that Moses made.

People should have paid more attention to the fact that at the end of his life Jesus kept telling his friends to stay awake and pray to be spared the test..

Apparently people who fall asleep and 'just believe', without thinking very deeply about it at all, that a three in one God diddled a virgin to became an edible human being have dedicated their lives to idolatry and failed. The consequences have been thoroughly documented in our history books as you have cited .

The only question is, what would Hezekiah do?
They prayed and died for a non-existent religion. Might as well prayed for Santa Claus to deliver toys.

Difference is, that people killed and died for it. And continue to do so.

Like I said before, religions murdered and raped and abducted and tortured and enslaved and destroyed and lied and stole, to get where they are today.

We can't just forget that. Especially when they continue to do it. Can't just turn a blind eye to it, because you believe in your warm and fuzzy Santa Claus religion...

It's friggin evil shite...

Speaking of shite... this is really funny! Enjoy! Love you peeps, no matter how crazy you are!

You believe in your god, because you were born into that religion.

You never had a chance to look outside the box. You're just in the box. And that's all you see.

No, I do not believe in the god or religion that I was born into. You don't know what you are talking about. I believe in an unknown and unseen God of no religion because he has made himself known to me. I do not have a belief, I have experience.

Look outside the box, and you'll understand what we're saying.

How many of you are there?

Last edited:
Here are depictions of EN.KI, we'll just say Enki from now on, And his epitaph of being the serpent and/or snake. Often circling around each other. He was the chief medical officer and/or scientist for the Anunnaki, and created humans approximately 200,000 years ago, using their own genes and the genes of homo-erectus.

They created us as a slave race. And upon leaving, gave us education in math and writing, science, and government, which would become the first human society on Earth, the Sumerians.

After thousands of years of the telephone game and corrupt people rewriting shit, their stories became the OT.

Luckily, we have found the original texts.

SumerMedicine.jpg
A talking serpent is an obvious metaphor for a human archetype described in great detail in scripture in Jewish scripture.

Here is what one looked like.

Screen%2BShot%2B2014-10-14%2Bat%2B4.02.07%2BPM.png

Last edited:
That's a filthy rich coffin meant to send Egyptian filthy rich religious rulers towards the constellation of Orion...... in some sort of a space boat!

Not sure what you're trying to say. Please splain.

That's a filthy rich coffin meant to send Egyptian filthy rich religious rulers towards the constellation of Orion, in a boat!

Yup. Condemned by God to the shame of eternal abhorrence. See genesis 3:14

The hebrew word for serpent, nachash, is a noun a verb and an adjective meaning serpent, brazen, shiny one, and or one who practices divination, sorcery, what we call mind control, the stars of the ancient world.

The talking serpent in Hebrew scripture is not a deity and just like any despicable human being is not invisible unless you have been blinded by its deceptions.

The story of adam and eve is a childrens story about the dispute between God and the Pharoah who wore a serpent on his head.Its about his condemnation and Moses being expelled into the wilderness east of egypt.

Its a teaching to not be gullible in a wilderness filled with wild beasts, talking serpents, pack animals, swine that do not ruminate, wolves in sheeps clothing, teeming vermin, vultures, worms, parasites, etc., and a warning about the real danger of losing your sanity and control of your mind for life.

Last edited:
That's a filthy rich coffin meant to send Egyptian filthy rich religious rulers towards the constellation of Orion, in a boat!

The hebrew word for serpent, nachash, is a noun a verb and an adjective meaning serpent, brazen, shiny one, and or one who practices divination, sorcery, what we call mind control, the stars of the ancient world.

The talking serpent in Hebrew scripture is not a deity and just like any despicable human being is not invisible unless you have been blinded by its deceptions.

The story of adam and eve is a childrens story about the dispute between God and the Pharoah who wore a serpent on his head.Its about his condemnation and Moses being expelled into the wilderness east of egypt.

Its a teaching to not be gullible in a wilderness filled with wild beasts, talking serpents, pack animals, swine that do not ruminate, wolves in sheeps clothing, teeming vermin, vultures, worms, parasites, etc., and a warning about the real danger of losing your sanity and control of your mind for life.
Go genesis ISN'T allegorical?

Any allegory alludes to an actual reality.

A person has to think deeply enough to decipher the figurative language used to know what the story is actually teaching.

A person has to think deeply enough to decipher the figurative language used to know what the story is actually teaching.
So what's the reality of Noah building a boat for 2 of every animal? :popcorn:

Yes, and the reality that the OT was a plagiarism of Sumerian and Babylonian writings?

Yes, and the reality that the OT was a plagiarism of Sumerian and Babylonian writings?
Do you even Tower of Babel?

Yes, there was a common religion before the great migration from the cradle of civilization because they were a common people before the great migration from the cradle of civilization.

I bet that your ignorant ass didn't even know that that's what the Tower of Babel was about?

Do you even Tower of Babel?

Yes, there was a common religion before the great migration from the cradle of civilization because they were a common people before the great migration from the cradle of civilization.

I bet that your ignorant ass didn't even know that that's what the Tower of Babel was about?
So the Tower of babel isn't allegorical?

And while we're waiting, here's the wiki version of Ziusudra (Noah). And how Enki (the serpent) saved us all.

Ziusudra - Wikipedia
The tale of Ziusudra is known from a single fragmentary tablet written in Sumerian, datable by its script to the 17th century BC ...

their single fragmentary "tablet" from 17 BC is more physical proof than any physical evidence in existence for all 3 desert religions, dated during the time of the events ... nothing in either stone or pottery for them in existence.

as though someone deliberately destroyed the original, true documents / story's to substitute their latter forgeries without anyone knowing the difference.

I think that what is becoming the greater mystery here is why you keep asking questions that have already been answered. Have you lost the ability to retain information? Have you dedicated your life to being a dick?

Don't you want to ask about the virgin birth again? turning water into wine? giving sight to the blind? Raising the dead? Deformed babies, cancer, evil?

Maybe you still want to ask what a talking donkey is all about? Damn. whether you are just pretending to be that messed up or you really are that messed up, thats fucked up.

Anyway, Taz, thanks for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for being so generous to publicly demonstrate the terrifying and deeply disturbing death consequent for failure to comply.

Last edited:

I think that what is becoming the greater mystery here is why you keep asking questions that have already been answered. Have you lost the ability to retain information? Have you dedicated your life to being a dick?

Don't you want to ask about the virgin birth again? turning water into wine? giving sight to the blind? Raising the dead?

Maybe you still want to ask what a talking donkey is all about? Damn. whether you are just pretending to be that messed up or you really are that messed up, thats fucked up.

Anyway, Taz, thanks for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating the terrifying and deeply disturbing death consequent for failure to comply.
Man, everyone here has such far out ideas that there's no way I can remember all the crap.

As for the virgin birth, I seem to remember that you agreed with the ass-fucking thing...

Don't you want to ask about the virgin birth again? turning water into wine? giving sight to the blind? Raising the dead?

Anyway, Taz, thanks for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating the terrifying and deeply disturbing death consequent for failure to comply.
Man, everyone here has such far out ideas that there's no way I can remember all the crap.

As for the virgin birth, I seem to remember that you agreed with the ass-fucking thing...

No, I'm the guy who said some dude appeared at her window in the middle of the night, claimed to be an angel, and tricked her into giving up the goods. . When asked how she got pregnant she said she was never with a man, the angel garbriel came to my window and said, etc.,..She was parthenos, without guile and gullible. 14 years old, for crying out loud.

But you say you can't remember? Bullshit. No one has ever said anything like that ever before.

but you still seemed to be obsessed with anal sex??

Why is that? Did something happen to you as an altar boy? Wanna share?

Last edited:

No, I'm the guy who said some dude appeared at her window in the middle of the night, claimed to be an angel, and tricked her into giving up the goods. . When asked how she got pregnant she said she was never with a man, the angel garbriel came to my window and said, etc.,..She was parthenos, without guile and gullible.

but you still seemed to be obsessed with anal sex??

Why is that? Did something happen to you as an altar boy? Wanna share?
So you're saying that Mary wasn't a virgin. A Jew would say that. Must be jealousy.

Forum List

Back