🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

Dude, you think the world was created 6000 years ago.

Yes, I remember you dingbat :)

Why do you have so many malware links under your sig?
Space and time began ~14 billion years ago, dipshit.

You don't really want to go there. It won't end well for you.

What's with all the malware links below your sig? People may click a link by accident, and now they're into the site, and it will get into everything they do online.

I suggest removing all those links, and then getting back to the conversation.

Which is, I have answered the first one, and have a helluva lot more to add...

But you haven't asked for the 2nd or 3rd yet.

How's it feel being like Hitler's Nazi soldier? I know you do what you're told, but have you ever considered something outside the box?

What's with all the malware links below your sig? People may click a link by accident, and now they're into the site, and it will get into everything they do online.

I suggest removing all those links, and then getting back to the conversation.

Which is, I have answered the first one, and have a helluva lot more to add...

But you haven't asked for the 2nd or 3rd yet.

How's it feel being like Hitler's Nazi soldier? I know you do what you're told, but have you ever considered something outside the box?
No links in my siggie. Just truth.

Don't need 2nd or 3rd. You choked on the 1st.

Nazi soldier? You're the one trying to subordinate religion, dumbass.

Remember, Christians, Muslims, and Jews, murdered and raped and abducted and tortured and enslaved and destroyed and lied and stole, to get where they are today.

Let's not poo-poo reality... If you believe in those religions, you have a lot to think about and a lot to atone for... I don't know how someone can say it was ok, and ignore it, and just believe in it. And think they're a good person for doing so...

I don't get it.
It seems you want to blame them for the bad and not give them credit for the good.

I don't get that.
Remember, Christians, Muslims, and Jews, murdered and raped and abducted and tortured and enslaved and destroyed and lied and stole, to get where they are today.

It seems you want to blame them for the bad and not give them credit for the good.

what good christian, the good you have attained through murder your religion has yet to repent, or for any of its other countless crimes.

how about it, explain to us the forgiveness you deserve for murder ... you must believe is even possible.

there is a reason the crucifiers have yet to be brought to justice, they wrote your 4th century bible. the religion of the roman empire. and who were they ...

Stop trying to be such a know-it-all, you don't know if this BB was the first or just another one of billions back through time. So space and time of THIS universe started 14 billion years ago. They may have existed somewhere else already.

Stop trying to be such a know-it-all, you don't know if this BB was the first or just another one of billions back through time. So space and time of THIS universe started 14 billion years ago. They may have existed somewhere else already.
Only the spacetime we can ever observe directly began 14 billion years ago. There is no reason at all to think our observable universe is all there is, and there is plenty of reason to think it isn't.

Only the spacetime we can ever observe directly began 14 billion years ago. There is no reason at all to think our observable universe is all there is, and there is plenty of reason to think it isn't.
Yeah, and the fact that the other 96 percent of the universe is made of stuff that astronomers can't see, detect or even comprehend would seem to make humans ill equipped to judge whether God exists in this universe or not without first cleansing their minds, increasing their knowledge, and refining their perceptions.

Let's not poo-poo reality... If you believe in those religions, you have a lot to think about and a lot to atone for... I don't know how someone can say it was ok, and ignore it, and just believe in it. And think they're a good person for doing so...

I don't get it.
If a person takes the most superficial interpretation of scripture literally they will come to believe that God is capricious petty tyrant with the emotional maturity of a juvenile delinquent whether they believe or don't believe.

If the person strives to emulate such a repulsive image of God by becoming a sanctimonious prick they won't think that they are being bad, they will think that they will be rewarded, and they are right.

The fact that they are oblivious to this perverse and degraded self-negating condition shows that they have their reward already. It is impossible to profess such a belief day in and day out without murdering by their own hand every rational thought or objection to that belief that is bound to arise in their own minds daily consequently becoming a grotesque caricature of a human being easily subjugated by even lower forms of life in the hierarchy of hell..

Jesus said that he would be lifted up like the bronze serpent was lifted up by Moses during the time of testing in the wilderness. The bronze serpent became the object of idolatry. The confusion and consequent insanity and evil lasted for generations until Hezekiah came, did what was right in Gods eyes, and destroyed the statue that Moses made.

People should have paid more attention to the fact that at the end of his life Jesus kept telling his friends to stay awake and pray to be spared the test..

Apparently people who fall asleep and 'just believe', without thinking very deeply about it at all, that a three in one God diddled a virgin to became an edible human being have dedicated their lives to idolatry and failed. The consequences have been thoroughly documented in our history books as you have cited .

The only question is, what would Hezekiah do?

Last edited:
Yeah, and the fact that the other 96 percent of the universe is made of stuff that astronomers can't see, detect or even comprehend would seem to make humans ill equipped to judge whether God exists in this universe or not without first cleansing their minds, increasing their knowledge, and refining their perceptions.
... and then making some shit up, haha....

Um, no. Seeing what is unseen by those whose minds have been defiled and contaminated to the point where they don't even have enough awareness to realize they are being a dick.

Magical bullshit magical bullshit, ooh ooh ahh ahh.

ha ha.

Um, no. Seeing what is unseen by those whose minds have been defiled and contaminated to the point where they don't even have enough awareness to realize they are being a dick.

ha ha.
In other words, those who don't make up the correct magical bullshit, by your estimation. Officer Hobelim, reporting for duty.

ha ha.
In other words, those who don't make up the correct shit, by your estimation. Officer Hobelim, reporting for duty.

lol... I once challenged you to give your own rational explanation for the very mysterious and hard to decipher metaphor of a talking snake and you said that it was impossible.

You didn't even try..You may not realize this but screaming magical bullshit all the time doesn't conceal the fact that thinking isn't your strong suit.

Off you go now. The watchers are watching. You must now report to the lower turnstile area.

Last edited:
The point is, somewhere between 8 months ago and today, ding now stopped believing in the 6000 yr earth theory.

Whoever did that to him, kuddos!!!! He's such an ignorant and stubborn bastard! You are the greatest! Whoever did it...

Who finally converted you, ding? I would like to take credit, but more so, I would love to know another that has the same spirit.

You believe in your god, because you were born into that religion.

You never had a chance to look outside the box. You're just in the box. And that's all you see.

Look outside the box, and you'll understand what we're saying.

Your box is evil.

ha ha.
In other words, those who don't make up the correct shit, by your estimation. Officer Hobelim, reporting for duty.

lol... I once challenged you to give your own rational explanation for the very mysterious and hard to decipher metaphor of a talking snake and you said that it was impossible.

You didn't even try..You may not realize this but screaming magical bullshit all the time doesn't conceal the fact that thinking isn't your strong suit.

Off you go now. The watchers are watching. You must now report to the lower turnstile area.

There was no talking snake. The snake and/or serpent is the epithet of En.Ki. Enki is an Anunnaki, and was the one who created Ad.Im in Ed.In, and gave him knowledge. ENKI was also the one who told Ziusudra about the upcoming flood, and what to do to get out and save themselves. ENKI is our true god and lord. But he got buried by Enlilites and then future monotheistic gods.

To learn about EN.KI, you had to go into underground societies, starting with the "Brotherhood of the Snake", which predates Freemasons and any other secret society. But they're all based on EN.KI.

This is EN.KI...
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/87/Enki(Ea).jpg/220px-Enki(Ea).jpg

Here are depictions of EN.KI, we'll just say Enki from now on, And his epitaph of being the serpent and/or snake. Often circling around each other. He was the chief medical officer and/or scientist for the Anunnaki, and created humans approximately 200,000 years ago, using their own genes and the genes of homo-erectus.

They created us as a slave race. And upon leaving, gave us education in math and writing, science, and government, which would become the first human society on Earth, the Sumerians.

After thousands of years of the telephone game and corrupt people rewriting shit, their stories became the OT.

Luckily, we have found the original texts.

SumerMedicine.jpg

Forum List

Back