🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

Ever notice that any mention of God, the Bible or Christianity will bring Black Flag and Fort Fun running and gasping? And with pretty much the same stupid remarks.
Lots of fear there. But not much in the way or original attacks.

They're angry homos and/or sociopaths, is all. We know for a fact it isn't about 'science' or 'rationalism' with them.

Who gave him the name Adam? And why?
Adam was actually AD.IM, which was the Sumerian word for "human". And it was created in the city of ED.IN.

The name was given by the Anunnaki. Which were the supposed creators of humanity.

The first human given a name of importance was Adapa. And that is the "adam" that the OT used in their "based on a true story" version of events. :)

What? No preface? No bibliography? Those bastards! They should at least have included some sort of warning...

CAUTION: The story you are about to read is a fairy tale loosely based on another one. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.....

even though the introduction of a talking serpent should have been a dead giveaway.
The serpent was EN.KI, or Enki... That's his epitaph. He's the lord in biblical scripture. But in Sumerian times he's our savior and creator.

In Biblical terms, he's the serpent, the lord, and, in later times, Satan.

Yet he is the one who created us and saved us.

PRIME-FOTO-8d-Enki-his-helper-snake-god-to-inform-Noah.jpg

Many "secret societies" are based on people acknowledging Enki being our true lord, much to the dismay of his brother Enlil, and the violent aftermath that followed.

And then the plagiarism by monotheistic religions afterwards.

I think you religious peeps need to learn where your scriptures came from, and what they really meant, instead of just relying on the the plagiarized scriptures, only because you were born listening to that shite.

Learn. Listen. Live.

Last edited:
I can dismiss religion three ways.

The Scientific way.

The Logical way.

And the Righteous way.

In all ways, religion loses. I have no problem with people who have faith and live their lives in a good way. I have problems with people who are religious fanatics, and think they are superior or have an advantage over others. Those people are evil and are the cause of all the suffering the world has faced via human deeds.

Bad, bad, bad, people... They need to be spanked!!! :)

They may like it though... :)

Many of them are friggin closet perverts... using religion to hide their flaws.

Last edited:
I can dismiss religion three ways.

The Scientific way.

The Logical way.

And the Righteous way.

In all ways, religion loses. I have no problem with people who have faith and live their lives in a good way. I have problems with people who are religious fanatics, and think they are superior or have an advantage over others. Those people are evil and are the cause of all the suffering the world has faced via human deeds.

Bad, bad, bad, people... They need to be spanked!!! :)

They may like it though... :)

Many of them are friggin closet perverts... using religion to hide their flaws.
Ok, let's test that. What's your scientific way argument?

I went to sunday school, then regular church and a catholic boys school. I know wtf I'm talking about. I just cant figure out why god included evil in this creation?
You are so full of shit. :lol:
How so?
As in you are lying.
As opposed to you being full of shit, you're not lying, you're just full of shit in the traditional way.
You are a total liar. You’re a troll who pretends be agnostic while behaving as a militant atheist. Your only purpose here is to subordinate religion. But you are so bad at it I have my way with you every time.
I'm simply asking why god put evil in his creation. You're just butt hurt because I don't accept your lame answers. And I have a feeling that you know they are lame answers.

Last edited:
Then answer his question.

Don't need to, already pointed out he doesn't know squat, so no need to take him seriously, or you, either.
That doesn't make sense. You are sissying out of a question. Your whining about other poeple has no bearing on the question or your answer.

It has everything to do with it, moron; you haven't read the book either, just another Angry Faggot trolling with no purpose or knowledge. his error is so glaring a kid would catch it right away, dumbass.
Actually I have.

Back to the question:

Two of each animal?

Actually you haven't, or you wouldn't be as obviously ignorant as Taz is.
Actually, i have.

So: two of each animal?

... and the history of the desert religions, identical in nature by virtue of their collective self interests being seldom the subject of repentance by their adoring congregations.

Was that supposed to sound deep simply because it is dense and unintelligible?

Ever notice that any mention of God, the Bible or Christianity will bring Black Flag and Fort Fun running and gasping? And with pretty much the same stupid remarks.

They're angry homos and/or sociopaths, is all. We know for a fact it isn't about 'science' or 'rationalism' with them.

They are as far from rationalism or science as you can get. In fact Ft Fun attacks Science when the results make him uncomfortable. Did you know facts can be "racist"? He spends a lot of time rooting out racist facts.
Barbarians they are. Christendom showed the world what progress is but now we have their anti-christian ilk, joined with the rest of the third world, to try and attack real science and inquiry.
Some may not be believers. But in the case of these two obsessives they know its true..and desperately wish for it not to be.
Their fear stinks.

They are as far from rationalism or science as you can get. In fact Ft Fun attacks Science when the results make him uncomfortable. Did you know facts can be "racist"? He spends a lot of time rooting out racist facts.
Barbarians they are. Christendom showed the world what progress is but now we have their anti-christian ilk, joined with the rest of the third world, to try and attack real science and inquiry.
Some may not be believers. But in the case of these two obsessives they know its true..and desperately wish for it not to be.
Their fear stinks.
A bunch of self soothing crybabying from the board's number one whiny little b****.

... and the history of the desert religions, identical in nature by virtue of their collective self interests being seldom the subject of repentance by their adoring congregations.

- and unintelligible ...

no, it obviously was not written with you in mind -

images

The infamous Salem witch trials began during the spring of 1692 ...

for you perhaps an illustration might give you a clearer appreciation of what you denied understanding -

... being seldom the subject of repentance by their adoring congregations.

that is the uninterrupted history of christianity, the desert religions and their lack of remorse for the crimes they have committed against the innocent by their "adoring congregations" .

A bunch of self soothing crybabying from the board's number one whiny little b****.

From the man who's idea of science is this...

View attachment 227849
Yet I have a degree in a physical science, while you would fail a 5th grade science quiz. No really...you should probably never open your mouth about evolution again. It makes baby Jesus cry.

Sure you do...from Liberty Online University :)

I do love it when scientists swear facts are racist and extraterrestrials exist because "the just have to".

People who have actually read the book will immediately notice you haven't read it, and you don't have any idea what you're talking about.
Then answer his question.

Don't need to, already pointed out he doesn't know squat, so no need to take him seriously, or you, either.
That doesn't make sense. You are sissying out of a question. Your whining about other poeple has no bearing on the question or your answer.

It has everything to do with it, moron; you haven't read the book either, just another Angry Faggot trolling with no purpose or knowledge. his error is so glaring a kid would catch it right away, dumbass.
Actually I have.

Back to the question:

Two of each animal?

You know, and this has been pointed out before, your silly questions are usually in the same vein as those that we all asked in Sunday School as 8 year olds...with just about the same conviction that we had discovered the obvious flaw that 2000 years of brilliant minds had missed.
The difference being that the 8 year olds were being genuinely and healthily inquisitive...while you should have grown up decades ago. Its a huge contrast between their innocent curiosity and your shallow hatred. But other than that the intellectual level of questioning is the same.

...did he look like us? And if the answer is "yes", then what is or was Homo naledi?

Homo Sapiens if you have to get that specific. The important thing to remember is that humans were made in an "image" while Jesus was "begotten". The difference is connected and important.
The other species of the genus Homo were part of creation as well...but not in Gods image. That is reserved for Human Beings.

Forum List

Back