🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

...did he look like us? And if the answer is "yes", then what is or was Homo naledi?
There are a number of possibilities. One might be that only one species chose to know both good and evil. Or, possibly, the Fall of Man did not occur until only one species survived. We should keep in mind that the Genesis story does not delve into the various species of mankind, but tells a story of a more recent history.

True. And there are tales of giants and other similar and seemingly sinister creatures similar to humans. Which we now know, scientifically, is something that humans did in fact face.
I kind of think that Adam was the first "ensouled"..however that worked out. Julian Jaynes has an interesting theory that human minds worked on an automatic and habitual level until about 1000 BC when the brain merged fully from its animal form to a modern human form. The timeline is off but it does indicate evidence for some sort of spiritual or cognitive breakthrough that may have happened suddenly.
According to his theory in "The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind" this may have led to the shocking Bronze Age Collapse.

Who knows? But its fascinating to speculate about.

Where in Genesis does it say God created all the people in a city?

If Adam and Eve were the only people created then there were no cities for Kane and Abel to visit to find a wife

The Bible doesnt say they were the only people created. You Bible thumpers invented that.

True. And there are tales of giants and other similar and seemingly sinister creatures similar to humans. Which we now know, scientifically, is something that humans did in fact face.
I kind of think that Adam was the first "ensouled"..however that worked out. Julian Jaynes has an interesting theory that human minds worked on an automatic and habitual level until about 1000 BC when the brain merged fully from its animal form to a modern human form. The timeline is off but it does indicate evidence for some sort of spiritual or cognitive breakthrough that may have happened suddenly.
According to his theory in "The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind" this may have led to the shocking Bronze Age Collapse.

Who knows? But its fascinating to speculate about.
Yes, it is fun to ponder over.

You are so full of shit. :lol:
How so?
As in you are lying.
As opposed to you being full of shit, you're not lying, you're just full of shit in the traditional way.
You are a total liar. You’re a troll who pretends be agnostic while behaving as a militant atheist. Your only purpose here is to subordinate religion. But you are so bad at it I have my way with you every time.
I'm simply asking why god put evil in his creation. You're just butt hurt because I don't accept your lame answers. And I have a feeling that you know they are lame answers.
No. You're not. You’re a troll who pretends to be agnostic while behaving as a militant atheist.

What we do is up to us.

Why do you believe God controls things? Does God control what you do? Maybe you just need someone to blame for your mistakes.

I can dismiss religion three ways.

The Scientific way.

The Logical way.

And the Righteous way.

In all ways, religion loses. I have no problem with people who have faith and live their lives in a good way. I have problems with people who are religious fanatics, and think they are superior or have an advantage over others. Those people are evil and are the cause of all the suffering the world has faced via human deeds.

Bad, bad, bad, people... They need to be spanked!!! :)

They may like it though... :)

Many of them are friggin closet perverts... using religion to hide their flaws.
Ok, let's test that. What's your scientific way argument?

The Scientific way.

The Logical way.

And the Righteous way.

In all ways, religion loses. I have no problem with people who have faith and live their lives in a good way. I have problems with people who are religious fanatics, and think they are superior or have an advantage over others. Those people are evil and are the cause of all the suffering the world has faced via human deeds.

That's easy. Worlds are round...like a ball.

Not a flat circle.

Next?

Because i'll go on the logical way, and the righteous way all day long...

Your fanatical devotion to your religion is evil!

You're a bad person by following that without questioning! That's evil!!

And those are the people we're worried about, who do evil things... and think their religion allows them to.

Last edited:
Remember, Christians, Muslims, and Jews, murdered and raped and abducted and tortured and enslaved and destroyed and lied and stole, to get where they are today.

Let's not poo-poo reality... If you believe in those religions, you have a lot to think about and a lot to atone for... I don't know how someone can say it was ok, and ignore it, and just believe in it. And think they're a good person for doing so...

I don't get it.

Last edited:
As in you are lying.
As opposed to you being full of shit, you're not lying, you're just full of shit in the traditional way.
You are a total liar. You’re a troll who pretends be agnostic while behaving as a militant atheist. Your only purpose here is to subordinate religion. But you are so bad at it I have my way with you every time.
I'm simply asking why god put evil in his creation. You're just butt hurt because I don't accept your lame answers. And I have a feeling that you know they are lame answers.
No. You're not. You’re a troll who pretends to be agnostic while behaving as a militant atheist.

What we do is up to us.

Why do you believe God controls things? Does God control what you do? Maybe you just need someone to blame for your mistakes.
I'm not asking why god controls things, I'm asking why he put so much evil in this universe?

As in you are lying.

What we do is up to us.

I'm not asking why god controls things, I'm asking why he put so much evil in this universe?
And I have explained to you that he didn't.

Remember, Christians, Muslims, and Jews, murdered and raped and abducted and tortured and enslaved and destroyed and lied and stole, to get where they are today.

Let's not poo-poo reality... If you believe in those religions, you have a lot to think about and a lot to atone for... I don't know how someone can say it was ok, and ignore it, and just believe in it. And think they're a good person for doing so...

I don't get it.
It seems you want to blame them for the bad and not give them credit for the good.

I don't get that.

The Scientific way.

The Logical way.

And the Righteous way.

The Scientific way.

The Logical way.

And the Righteous way.

Not a flat circle.
Seems like you skipped more than a few steps in your proof.

What we do is up to us.

And I have explained to you that he didn't.
I know. You must be wrong. Got a link to a site that explain how god didn't make everything in the universe and that he had help? Or did you make that up on your own?

I don't get it.
It seems you want to blame them for the bad and not give them credit for the good.

I don't get that.

Seriously? How can you accept them for the bad?

The Scientific way.

The Logical way.

And the Righteous way.

The Scientific way.

The Logical way.

And the Righteous way.

Not a flat circle.
You've only asked me one. Ask for the others.

Like I said, I'll go on all day on the others.

I don't get it.

I don't get it.

I don't get that.

Seriously? How can you accept them for the bad?
I see the whole picture.

The Scientific way.

The Logical way.

And the Righteous way.

The Scientific way.

The Logical way.

And the Righteous way.

Not a flat circle.
You've only asked me one. Ask for the others.

Like I said, I'll go on all day on the others.
Why? If you can't explain the scientific way, we're done. No sense in going on.

Besides, I have weighed and measured you before. You were found to be lacking then and you have been found to be lacking now.

But please do continue taking as many bites out of that apple as you want.

Dude, you think the world was created 6000 years ago.

Yes, I remember you dingbat :)

Why do you have so many malware links under your sig?

Last edited:
Maybe because what you say is all fake, and intended to convert others to rip them off?

Forum List

Back