Was Adam really the first human and if so...

The reference to Adam as 'The First Man' in the Jewish writings could also be merely Jewish racism at work, 'Adam' being the first 'Man' might just mean the first Jew, with others not being considered real ' humans', hence the existence of others outside the 'Garden' that aren't considered full humans by tribal Jews. This mentality exists right up to today among some Jewish sects and rabbis.

Except that we don't consider Adam to be the first Jew. That is reserved for Abraham.

Except that Abraham's lineage is traced back to Adam, which doesn't require Adam to be 'Jewish', just a separate 'line' from the evil sub-human goyim.

You act all indignant that some use the word goyim 'the nations' as a slur as if you don't use the word Jew as a slur.

Whats with you?

You asked a Jewish girl on a date, were rejected because you are a Jesus eater, and never got over it?

You don't think that 6000 years ago your ancestors 'the nations' were sub human animals?

You don't think that there are still many ignorant superstitious violent and irrational people out there with absolutely no morals or ethics who have the form and shape of a human being but an intelligence just slightly above that of a monkey?

What would you call them? Holy men? Pillars of the community? Nationalists?

Its a jungle out there, a wilderness teeming with every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird.

What would Jesus do?

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite 'the goyim'" rev. 19:15

Go away. you're just another loon who needs strawmen to post anything, being an ignorant ass. You can't deal with what I've said, then go annoy some of your fellow cranks with your "I Touched You Last!!!" idiocy.

The reference to Adam as 'The First Man' in the Jewish writings could also be merely Jewish racism at work, 'Adam' being the first 'Man' might just mean the first Jew, with others not being considered real ' humans', hence the existence of others outside the 'Garden' that aren't considered full humans by tribal Jews. This mentality exists right up to today among some Jewish sects and rabbis.

Except that we don't consider Adam to be the first Jew. That is reserved for Abraham.

Except that Abraham's lineage is traced back to Adam, which doesn't require Adam to be 'Jewish', just a separate 'line' from the evil sub-human goyim.

You act all indignant that some use the word goyim 'the nations' as a slur as if you don't use the word Jew as a slur.

Whats with you?

You asked a Jewish girl on a date, were rejected because you are a Jesus eater, and never got over it?

You don't think that 6000 years ago your ancestors 'the nations' were sub human animals?

You don't think that there are still many ignorant superstitious violent and irrational people out there with absolutely no morals or ethics who have the form and shape of a human being but an intelligence just slightly above that of a monkey?

What would you call them? Holy men? Pillars of the community? Nationalists?

Its a jungle out there, a wilderness teeming with every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird.

What would Jesus do?

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite 'the goyim'" rev. 19:15

Go away. you're just another loon who needs strawmen to post anything, being an ignorant ass. You can't deal with what I've said, then go annoy some of your fellow cranks with your "I Touched You Last!!!" idiocy.

I have spoken. It can't be undone.

[
So 2 of every animal is accurate?

People who have actually read the book will immediately notice you haven't read it, and you don't have any idea what you're talking about.
Why, Noah didn't take 2 of every animal?
It’s an allegorical account Taz.
He was saying that the bible is an accurate account. So if no flood, then it's not accurate. And if world not made in 6 days, then not accurate.

[

People who have actually read the book will immediately notice you haven't read it, and you don't have any idea what you're talking about.
He was saying that the bible is an accurate account. So if no flood, then it's not accurate. And if world not made in 6 days, then not accurate.

It is accurate in the same way that any fairy tale or fable is accurate.

Many tales have talking donkeys and some say that donkeys can't speak and its all a bunch of crap even though they like you, Captain Kangaroo, are living examples that donkeys do speak and the fairy tale is accurate.

And that ain't no fairy tale.

Last edited:
[

Actually, if you had read Genesis, you would know he didn't take '2 of every animal"; that's how I know you've never read the book and don't know squat about it, you're just a troll.

[

Many tales have talking donkeys and some say that donkeys can't speak and its all a bunch of crap even though they like you, Captain Kangaroo, are living examples that donkeys do speak and the fairy tale is accurate.

So not accurate at all then. But you don't believe that anything in the bible is true as written.

So not accurate at all then. But you don't believe that anything in the bible is true as written.

Thats not what I said.

Right here in living color and in full view of heaven and earth a donkey is speaking.

[

Actually, if you had read Genesis, you would know he didn't take '2 of every animal"; that's how I know you've never read the book and don't know squat about it, you're just a troll.
You're just trying to dance around the subject because it makes you uncomfortable. So what did Noah take then? 2 of all his favorite pets?

[

And completely accurate in what it was meant to convey, 100%.
It's not accurate as written, only when you move the goalposts to the alternate meaning that you give that passage.

Thats not what I said.

Right here in living color and in full view of heaven and earth a donkey is speaking.
I forgot, you're a massive cherry-picker and the stories you like are true.

Thats not what I said.

I forgot, you're a massive cherry-picker and the stories you like are true.

I especially like the ones where some prick from ancient times was disemboweled left unburied and consumed by maggots.

I see it happen all the time so I know its true.

Can I get a Hee haw?

Last edited:
[

You're just trying to dance around the subject because it makes you uncomfortable. So what did Noah take then? 2 of all his favorite pets?

lol whatever you say;just keep on babbling all about a book you've never read. It makes you look all 'sophisticated n stuff', just like the propaganda says ...

[

And completely accurate in what it was meant to convey, 100%.
It's not accurate as written, only when you move the goalposts to the alternate meaning that you give that passage.

What 'goalposts'? You're getting even more ridiculous now. I'm not 'moving' anything; people who have read it know exactly what I'm talking about here, and you don' thave the first clue. lol

[

lol whatever you say;just keep on babbling all about a book you've never read. It makes you look all 'sophisticated n stuff', just like the propaganda says ...
I've read it, fool. You just don't agree with it so you make up all these alternate meanings to what's written. I'm just trying to figure out why god included evil in his creation. Admit it, you don't know.

I've read it, fool. You just don't agree with it so you make up all these alternate meanings to what's written. I'm just trying to figure out why god included evil in his creation. Admit it, you don't know.
Taz, please try to understand. We all get that you read a 21st century modern English edition of the Bible. We get that you comprehended it as a 21st century person reading through the lens of 21st century culture.

Many of us go back to the day and time the accounts were written so that 21st century language, understanding, and culture do not alter the meaning of the original languages and cultures. The Bible is meant, not to be read--but studied. Simply reading it can tie one up in knots.

Forum List

Back