🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

Stop being silly.
So it's not accurate then.
No. Your understanding of it is not accurate.
No. What's written isn't accurate because you claim it's not meant to be taken literally. That describes something as not accurate as written.
No. That describes how stories and accounts were passed down for thousands of years before there was a written language. You are literally more stupid than the people who passed down the accounts.
You just admitted again that the stories that were passed down weren't accurate as told. Thanks for clearing that up. :biggrin:
No. I did not admit that. You tried to say I admitted that.

Elevate your game Taz. This is getting boring.

So it's not accurate then.
No. What's written isn't accurate because you claim it's not meant to be taken literally. That describes something as not accurate as written.
No. That describes how stories and accounts were passed down for thousands of years before there was a written language. You are literally more stupid than the people who passed down the accounts.
You just admitted again that the stories that were passed down weren't accurate as told. Thanks for clearing that up. :biggrin:

So when Moses parted the sea, was that a real event?

Who knows? What is a real event is they defeated the superpower of their day.

Do you mind if I ask what your IQ is?

So then that story according to you may or may not be accurate. Good for you.

PS higher than yours, without doubt.

lol... I am not a part of any we who are rebels or us who have not surrendered.

I am he who sees and hears the words of the living God, agrees with it and conforms to it.

I am not a person who read the prohibition against idolatry and then devoted his entire life to openly defying the will of God.

I find it easy to not blubber on my knees before a lie, you can't seem to get out from under it.
If you sin you most certainly are one.

I always do exactly as God commands. Do this, don't do that. You will never see me bow down before the lifeless work of human hands, I would never perjure myself in the name of God, you will never see me eat the flesh of teeming vermin who go down on all fours, you will never see me eat the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate. Never have and never will. For me its easy.

For you it is impossible because you do not know the hidden meaning of the words or subjects about which you are so dogmatic..

You don't even conform to the literal meaning of the easiest to understand command to not bow down before and worship the lifeless work of human hands.

Damn. Its like you can't stop yourself, even from doing something objectively stupid, as if you are being held in captivity and forced by an unseen hand to drink the koolaid.

And you scoff when I point out the significance of your predilection to speak in the plural.

You think that I should worry about going to hell because I won't swallow any of your religious flotsam but I can see that you are already in it because you already have swallowed it all and lost control of your mind to a self negating multiplicity of unknown origin.

If you do what is right, you will be accepted. If not sin is like a dope fiend with a baseball bat waiting behind your front door. You don't have many options. You will either master it or be beaten to death.
I can’t decide who is worse. You or Taz.
hob is a delusional Sod Jew.
I believe he is an atheist like you but then again so are most Jews.

lol.... If you are referring to the unanimous Jewish conclusion that God is not and never was a human being, that is not atheism, that is fidelity to God.

You might want to take a moment out of your busy day masturbating with Taz to investigate the theological, philosophical, and logical basis for why the Jewish people object to the three in one edible mangod that has consumed your mind.

If you did, and if you were an honest man, you would have to agree that they are and have always been right to do so.

Last edited:

No. The accounts are totally lost on you because you are not intelligent enough to decipher them.

Wisdom isn’t given to just anyone.

No. The accounts are totally lost on you because you are not intelligent enough to decipher them.

Ya, when god gave out wisdom, you thought he said "kiss my ass", so you stood in that line puckering. :biggrin:

Ya, when god gave out wisdom, you thought he said "kiss my ass", so you stood in that line puckering. :biggrin:
That is the level of discourse I have come to love and expect from you my intellectually challenged friend.

Why did God make you so intellectually challenged?

That is the level of discourse I have come to love and expect from you my intellectually challenged friend.

AHHH, more insults. Loser.

Seriously why did God make you that way?

No kidding. I heard that some people actually get down on their knees to worship and seek eternal spiritual life from a matzo that was made by human hands, can't see, hear, speak or walk, is not God, and has no wisdom or life to give.

How wise is that?

You might as well be trying to get into heaven by joining a freak show and biting off the heads of chickens.

Last edited:

He wanted you to have someone to look up to. :highfive:

So you don’t know why God made you that way?

I just told you. Clue yourself in.

I just told you. Clue yourself in.
No, you didn’t. :smile:

Who gave him the name Adam? And why?
Adam was actually AD.IM, which was the Sumerian word for "human". And it was created in the city of ED.IN.

The name was given by the Anunnaki. Which were the supposed creators of humanity.

The first human given a name of importance was Adapa. And that is the "adam" that the OT used in their "based on a true story" version of events. :)

Who gave him the name Adam? And why?
Adam was actually AD.IM, which was the Sumerian word for "human". And it was created in the city of ED.IN.

The name was given by the Anunnaki. Which were the supposed creators of humanity.

The first human given a name of importance was Adapa. And that is the "adam" that the OT used in their "based on a true story" version of events. :)

What? No preface? No bibliography? Those bastards! They should at least have included some sort of warning...

CAUTION: The story you are about to read is a fairy tale loosely based on another one. The names have been changed to protect the innocent.....

even though the introduction of a talking serpent should have been a dead giveaway.

Last edited:
The reference to Adam as 'The First Man' in the Jewish writings could also be merely Jewish racism at work, 'Adam' being the first 'Man' might just mean the first Jew, with others not being considered real ' humans', hence the existence of others outside the 'Garden' that aren't considered full humans by tribal Jews. This mentality exists right up to today among some Jewish sects and rabbis.

Except that we don't consider Adam to be the first Jew. That is reserved for Abraham.

Except that Abraham's lineage is traced back to Adam, which doesn't require Adam to be 'Jewish', just a separate 'line' from the evil sub-human goyim.

The reference to Adam as 'The First Man' in the Jewish writings could also be merely Jewish racism at work, 'Adam' being the first 'Man' might just mean the first Jew, with others not being considered real ' humans', hence the existence of others outside the 'Garden' that aren't considered full humans by tribal Jews. This mentality exists right up to today among some Jewish sects and rabbis.

Except that we don't consider Adam to be the first Jew. That is reserved for Abraham.

Except that Abraham's lineage is traced back to Adam, which doesn't require Adam to be 'Jewish', just a separate 'line' from the evil sub-human goyim.

You act all indignant that some use the word goyim 'the nations' as a slur as if you don't use the word Jew as a slur.

Whats with you?

You asked a Jewish girl out on a date, were rejected because you are a Jesus eater and never got over it?

You don't think that 6000 years ago your ancestors 'the nations' were sub human animals?

You don't think that there are still many ignorant superstitious violent and irrational people out there with absolutely no morals or ethics who have the form and shape of a human being but an intelligence just slightly above that of a monkey?

What would you call them? Holy men? Pillars of the community? Nationalists?

Its a jungle out there, a wilderness teeming with every sort of foul and loathsome beast and bird.

What would Jesus do?

"From his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite 'the goyim'" rev. 19:15

Last edited:

Forum List

Back