🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

There is little doubt that we are rebels.

How many of you are there?
Just the ones who have not surrendered which is pretty much all of us and most certainly you.

lol... I am not a part of any we who are rebels or us who have not surrendered.

I am he who sees and hears the words of the living God, agrees with it and conforms to it.

I am not a person who read the prohibition against idolatry and then devoted his entire life to openly defying the will of God.

I find it easy to not blubber on my knees before a lie, you can't seem to get out from under it.
If you sin you most certainly are one.

Genesis tells us creation had a beginning. Science confirms it.

Us again? How many of you are there?

In the creation story of genesis, the beginning referred to, is not the beginning of time, the universe, the solar system, the planet, or the first plants,animals or human beings.

The creation of heaven and earth is about the time, no more than 6000 years ago, when God established law as a light to the nations, instruction that divides the darkness by teaching people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, good and evil, life and death, heaven and earth, a world above and the world below.

Thats what Genesis tells me.

Listen pal, you are in a world of hurt. You are fooling no one.

Why don't you test yourself? See if you can go through one day without referring to yourself in the plural. If you can't, you should probably start wondering who's the boss...

I'll save you some time....You have allowed Satan to enter your mind to perpetuate falsehoods.(as soon as Judas received the bread Satan entered him)

You are your own worst enemy. The best I can do to help you is to tell you to STFU set your sights within and clean house. Your mind has become a funky addled mess. You have a lot of work to do. Be prepared. Your houseguests won't go without a fight.
Believe whatever foolish nonsense you want.

Genesis tells us there was a beginning to existence. That what we see was created in steps by natural processes and thus led to the creation of beings that know and create.
Us again?

Sheesh, you can't seem to stop referring to yourself in the plural.

Doesn't that even give you a clue that a self negating multiplicity is sitting in the place where an individual that reflects the oneness of a holy God should be?

Genesis does not tell any us that there was a beginning to existence. Genesis is not even about the beginning of existence. Genesis is about the creation of heaven and earth, two separate realms of conscious existence, the gulf between them as great as the gulf that separates the living from the dead.

You are living proof that the dead know nothing, even that they are dead.
Apparently everyone but you knows that Genesis tells us that Creation had a beginning and was created in steps 6000 years before science told us that.

In the creation story of genesis, the beginning referred to, is not the beginning of time, the universe, the solar system, the planet, or the first plants,animals or human beings.

The creation of heaven and earth is about the time, no more than 6000 years ago, when God established law as a light to the nations, instruction that divides the darkness by teaching people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, good and evil, life and death, heaven and earth, a world above and the world below.

Why don't you test yourself? See if you can go through one day without referring to yourself in the plural. If you can't, you should probably start wondering who's the boss...

I'll save you some time....You have allowed Satan to enter your mind to perpetuate falsehoods.(as soon as Judas received the bread Satan entered him)

You are your own worst enemy. The best I can do to help you is to tell you to STFU set your sights within and clean house. Your mind has become a funky addled mess. You have a lot of work to do. Be prepared. Your houseguests won't go without a fight.

Genesis tells us there was a beginning to existence. That what we see was created in steps by natural processes and thus led to the creation of beings that know and create.
Us again?

Doesn't that even give you a clue that a self negating multiplicity is sitting in the place where an individual that reflects the oneness of a holy God should be?

Genesis does not tell any us that there was a beginning to existence. Genesis is not even about the beginning of existence. Genesis is about the creation of heaven and earth, two separate realms of conscious existence, the gulf between them as great as the gulf that separates the living from the dead.

Why did god need to rest on the 7th day? Was that the day that he realized that he fucked up and started to plan his big flood?
Because existing and creating is supposed to be so much fun we have to force ourselves to take a day off.

Us again?

Apparently everyone but you knows that Genesis tells us that Creation had a beginning and was created in steps 6000 years before science told us that.
So you think that the BB happened 6000 years ago? Really?

Us again?

No. 14 billion years ago which is still better than you because you don’t even accept it had a beginning.

Us again?

Why did god need to rest on the 7th day? Was that the day that he realized that he fucked up and started to plan his big flood?
Because existing and creating is supposed to be so much fun we have to force ourselves to take a day off.
Not talking about "us", I'm asking why god needed a day off? To hang with his bitches?

Us again?

No. 14 billion years ago which is still better than you because you don’t even accept it had a beginning.
So you think that the BB is the only time something like that ever happened?

Us again?

Not talking about "us", I'm asking why god needed a day off? To hang with his bitches?
Same reason. I wouldn’t have expected you to understand.

Us again?

Why wouldn’t God keep creating intelligence?
:dance:

Space and time are an intelligence creating machine because intelligence is the source of space and time.

Us again?

So what was the 6000 years ago thing that you just mentioned?

When man first discovered that space and time had a beginning and what they saw was created in steps.

When man first discovered that space and time had a beginning and what they saw was created in steps.
What's your proof?

What's your proof?
It was written down.

What's your proof?
It was written down.
You mean the bible? Actually that's wrong. When god says let there be light in Genesis, that was about 400 million years AFTER the BB when light first appeared. And the 6 day thing is wrong as well. And the order of when things were made is wrong as well.

What's your proof?
It was written down.
You mean the bible? Actually that's wrong. When god says let there be light in Genesis, that was about 400 million years AFTER the BB when light first appeared. And the 6 day thing is wrong as well. And the order of when things were made is wrong as well.
The account of Genesis predates Moses, silly.

It’s not a technical journal. It is an account that was passed down for thousands of years.

What's your proof?
It was written down.

It’s not a technical journal. It is an account that was passed down for thousands of years.
I never mentioned Moses. Better luck next time.

The account is wrong is what I'm saying.

What's your proof?
It was written down.

I didn’t say you did say anything about Moses, silly.

The account is spot on. The universe was created and evolved from there.

What's your proof?
It was written down.

The Biblical account, as we know, is utter garbage, and must either be discarded completely or "snapped to fit" our new knowledge. And that's fine.... go ahead, snap your religious nonsense to fit our knowledge. We accept all mooches, hangers-on, coattail riders, and equivocators. We have to do so, because our scientific knowledge is true. We can't very well know it's true and then not let people hop on board, now can we?

What's your proof?
It was written down.

They guessed it had a start, the rest is all bogus. :lol:

Forum List

Back