🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

So you must be glad that a Jew ratted on Jesus and got him killed.

No, I'm glad that Jesus made it so easy to identify his betrayers.....
Do Jews feel bad about having ratted on Jesus?

Is there a living Jew still around that ratted on Jesus 2000 years ago that would feel bad about it? I had no idea.

Where has that old fart been hiding? How did he live so long?
Ya, but Jews in general must feel bad that one of theirs ratted out Jesus.

Sheesh. Why would they? Should someone else feel bad about the way you turned out?
God should.

The Road to "Damn, Ask Us"

He changed Christianity as much as the Popes did.

Peter was the first pope; but Paul actually did a lot more than Peter. He wrote, taught, developed doctrine, took Christianity to the Gentiles, and liberated it from Judaism.

Paul was a Pharisee, a leader of a ruthless crackdown on the early followers of Jesus who pretended to have a vision that made him blind only to pretend to be healed and see a few days later, A miracle! He then took over control of the movement promoting pharisaic views among the gentiles and contradicting Jesus on fundamental teachings about what constitutes salvation.

Basically he was a guilt ridden, self loathing, homophobic, misogynist who promoted bullshit in the name of Jesus - the law is obsolete, Jesus was God, etc.,- to curse the Gentiles and insure that the Jewish people would never accept Jesus as the messiah.

Jesus Was the First Protestant

Those who chanted, "Give us Barabbas," were paid to do so by the Hebrew hierarchy. Like Martin Luther, Jesus's message was against them. Like the Popes in the time of Constantine, the haughty higher-ups had betrayed a Biblical religion to the Romans and disseminated false doctrine.

Only one male was the most recent male ancestor of all modern humans. We dubbed him "Y-chromosomal Adam", and he lived 200,000 to 300,000 years ago.

Only one female was the most recent female ancestor of all modern humans. We dubbed her "Mitochondrial Eve", and she lived 100,000 to 200,000 years ago.

Peter was the first pope; but Paul actually did a lot more than Peter. He wrote, taught, developed doctrine, took Christianity to the Gentiles, and liberated it from Judaism.

Paul was a Pharisee, a leader of a ruthless crackdown on the early followers of Jesus who pretended to have a vision that made him blind only to pretend to be healed and see a few days later, A miracle! He then took over control of the movement promoting pharisaic views among the gentiles and contradicting Jesus on fundamental teachings about what constitutes salvation.

Basically he was a guilt ridden, self loathing, homophobic, misogynist who promoted bullshit in the name of Jesus - the law is obsolete, Jesus was God, etc.,- to curse the Gentiles and insure that the Jewish people would never accept Jesus as the messiah.

Jesus Was the First Protestant

Those who chanted, "Give us Barabbas," were paid to do so by the Hebrew hierarchy. Like Martin Luther, Jesus's message was against them. Like the Popes in the time of Constantine, the haughty higher-ups had betrayed a Biblical religion to the Romans and disseminated false doctrine.

Luther sold out to the Jews, by glorifying the Old Testament. He saw Jesus all over the place in that Jewish book. Thus began the Jewish conquest of Christianity. Protestants are indeed Judaizers. Jews take their money, all the while laughing at them behind their backs.

1 Corinthians 1:27

“But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;”
Prometheus Crucified

Paul despises intelligence and manliness, putting them in the same category as the undeserved birth privileges as the aristocracy (eugeneis). This jealous, predatory, and hypocritical attitude was the first coffin nail leading to the Fall of Rome and the onset of the Dark Ages (The "Age of Faith).

Paul's shortcomings have caused a lot of damage to Christianity. Yes, he was great, and I appreciate his genius, courage and diligence. Nonetheless, he was wrong, on a number of critical issues.

Paul was a Pharisee, a leader of a ruthless crackdown on the early followers of Jesus who pretended to have a vision that made him blind only to pretend to be healed and see a few days later, A miracle! He then weaseled his way into the community, gained their trust through deception, bullied his way to the top, and took over control of the movement to derail it deliberately by promoting perverse pharisaic views among the gentiles and contradicting Jesus, Peter, and James, on fundamental teachings about what constitutes salvation and the way to eternal life.

Basically he was a guilt ridden, self loathing, hate filled, homophobic, misogynist who promoted bullshit in the name of Jesus - the law is obsolete, Jesus was God, etc.,- to curse the Gentiles and insure that the Jewish people would never accept Jesus as the messiah.

Tell us how you really feel about him, Hob. Don't hold anything back. BTW, you're wrong, as usual. Paul was the right man for the job. He was uniquely qualified: Roman citizen, cultural-Greek, and rabbi. He possessed everything Christianity needed, precisely at that time, to spread to Europe. Yeah, IMHO, he got a few things wrong, but by and large, he's a true saint.

Prometheus Crucified

Paul despises intelligence and manliness, putting them in the same category as the undeserved birth privileges as the aristocracy (eugeneis). This jealous, predatory, and hypocritical attitude was the first coffin nail leading to the Fall of Rome and the onset of the Dark Ages (The "Age of Faith).

Paul's shortcomings have caused a lot of damage to Christianity. Yes, he was great, and I appreciate his genius, courage and diligence. Nonetheless, he was wrong, on a number of critical issues.

Paul was a Pharisee, a leader of a ruthless crackdown on the early followers of Jesus who pretended to have a vision that made him blind only to pretend to be healed and see a few days later, A miracle! He then weaseled his way into the community, gained their trust through deception, bullied his way to the top, and took over control of the movement to derail it deliberately by promoting perverse pharisaic views among the gentiles and contradicting Jesus, Peter, and James, on fundamental teachings about what constitutes salvation and the way to eternal life.

Basically he was a guilt ridden, self loathing, hate filled, homophobic, misogynist who promoted bullshit in the name of Jesus - the law is obsolete, Jesus was God, etc.,- to curse the Gentiles and insure that the Jewish people would never accept Jesus as the messiah.

Tell us how you really feel about him, Hob. Don't hold anything back. BTW, you're wrong, as usual. Paul was the right man for the job. He was uniquely qualified: Roman citizen, cultural-Greek, and rabbi. He possessed everything Christianity needed, precisely at that time, to spread to Europe. Yeah, IMHO, he got a few things wrong, but by and large, he's a true saint.

He got a few things wrong? First of all, right off the bat, the story about his conversion reveals his deceptive intent to infiltrate the community of believers in Jesus. The fact that his story claims a visual blindness and a visual healing shows that he did know that the subject of Jesus healing and giving sight to the blind was about curing a blindness of perception, not sight. He was faking contact with Jesus, faking a supernatural miracle, and falsely claiming authority over everyone including Peter based on a lie.

That aint no saint.

Many of his letters were written in prison after he was jailed for inciting unrest by arguing everywhere he went about Jesus. Do you think the authorities would have allowed him to communicate with his followers without any oversight, editing, or redactions unless he was working with them to put down the christian problem?? They were Romans, he was a troublemaking Jew. Think! Put some of that superior white christian gray matter to work.

No, he cursed the Gentiles with fake stories about an austere celibate mangod who hated gays and women, ( the exact opposite of Jesus) preached submission to the authorities, (the exact opposite of Jesus) and buried the truth under a mountain of blasphemy (the exact opposite of Jesus) hoping the Jewish people would never accept the real Jesus, who ran around drinking and partying with sinners and prostitutes, as the Jewish Messiah.

He despised Jesus as an oversexed drunken lowlife and reviled him for publicly humiliating the ruling elite and exposing Pharisaic hypocrisy, corruption, deception, sorcery, thefts, and murders in full view of all the people that they had ruthlessly taken advantage of for generations so he created a counterfeit substitute Jesus in the image and likeness of a pusillanimous, wonder working, Gentile loving, Jew hating, asexual douchebag that you actually profess to believe was God. Copra sanctum!

Remember? He confessed that the spirit of the antichrist was already at work in the church way back then and seemed surprised that no one could see through its deception. What does that tell you?

smarten up.

Last edited:
If Eve was the first and only woman god supposedly created then she fucked her sons

charming.
But it's the truth if you believe the Bible story

You would believe that only if you didn't read the story.

When the children of adam and eve wanted to find a mate they went to a city...

Where in Genesis does it say God created all the people in a city?

If Adam and Eve were the only people created then there were no cities for Kane and Abel to visit to find a wife

It doesn’t say they were the only people created. It says they were the first people created.
You shouldn’t mess about in books above your head.

...did he look like us? And if the answer is "yes", then what is or was Homo naledi?
Not gonna read the whole thing to see if it was answered, but...

AD.IM is a Sumerian word for human. The Sumerians said that the AD.IM was created in ED.IN (an ancient city in the Sumer area).

Based on Sumerian writing, AD.IM was created by the AN.UN.NA.KI, or Anunnaki, which means "those who from heaven to earth came".

That was 6000 years ago, that they wrote that about events in their much more ancient past. Thousands of years before the OT, which plagiarized Sumerian and Babylonian writings in so many ways.

And when you realize that, then the answers to your questions become easy. Read the originals. It's totally different, and will show you a new way of looking at existence.

Last edited:
images

man.....a face only a mother could love....

Cute. Yes, one reason I can't be a Catholic is that I feel like a vampire when I drink someone's blood, and a zombie when I eat someone's flesh.
Ok, just kidding. :04:
Doesn't "celebrating" the torture and death of Jesus every other sunday and high holiday seem strange too?

Careful there, this meriweather character is very subtle and might try to get you to believe that it is a holy obligation..

And some people don't believe in talking serpents..

Imagine that!

That’s only because you don’t have enough faith in God that he would be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffer death or manifest himself into the host for no other reason than we have faith that he would.

So therefore he will never do it for you and you will never be able to test it for yourself but will continue to criticize and ridicule those who have.

No its you who does not have faith that God is not and never was a human being. What you have faith in is a lie that contradicts the entire teaching of the law and all of the prophets including Jesus himself who said that the spirit alone gives life and that his words are both spirit and life not a matzo.

It is actually the absence of faith to believe that the living God could manifest himself into the host which was made by human hands, has no life, and is not God.
'
Not to mention stupid.

It is no small coincidence that according to the gospel of John the only mention of flesh and blood was before the last supper and during the last supper the only one given bread was Judas, as a way for Jesus to identify his betrayer to the others who told Jesus they understood what he meant by his flesh and blood and the source of eternal life before when they said, "Your words are words of eternal life. We have faith and know you are the Holy One of God."

But when they asked who the traitor during the last supper he told them it was the person that he gives the bread dipped in wine to. Then he gave it to Judas...."and as soon as Judas received the bread, Satan entered him."

If you don't believe me you can look it up.

I am not criticizing, ridiculing or condemning you. I am telling you that you are already dead, already in hell, already under divine condemnation, oblivious to the fact that you are on your way to permanent destruction.

Everything that you write, everything that comes out of your head, everything that you profess to believe confirms this.

You have rejected the source of eternal life, the actual Body of Christ, words from God that form the body of the teaching that became his flesh, for something that does not even qualify as a cheap snack food.

You have made lying in the name of God, defying the divine commands, and desecrating the teachings of Jesus a religious duty.

If you feel embarrassed as if I was making fun of you ,it is because your conscience is condemning you, not me.

You have never tested so you have never experienced it. I have.

Tested what? Your lie? Sorry, you are wrong. I have tested it. Thats why I know that it is bullshit.

In the very day you first got down on your knees to worship the lifeless work of human hands decades ago you died.

You don't have the balls to call bullshit bullshit so you will never know what it is to live again.

Tested the belief that the one true God wants to have a relationship with us through the Holy Spirit and Jesus Christ.

You haven't tested that so you don't know which explains why you write as nasty as you do. Your own behaviors convict you.

Genesis tells us creation had a beginning. Science confirms it.

Us again? How many of you are there?

In the creation story of genesis, the beginning referred to, is not the beginning of time, the universe, the solar system, the planet, or the first plants,animals or human beings.

The creation of heaven and earth is about the time, no more than 6000 years ago, when God established law as a light to the nations, instruction that divides the darkness by teaching people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, good and evil, life and death, heaven and earth, a world above and the world below.

Thats what Genesis tells me.

Listen pal, you are in a world of hurt. You are fooling no one.

Why don't you test yourself? See if you can go through one day without referring to yourself in the plural. If you can't, you should probably start wondering who's the boss...

I'll save you some time....You have allowed Satan to enter your mind to perpetuate falsehoods.(as soon as Judas received the bread Satan entered him)

You are your own worst enemy. The best I can do to help you is to tell you to STFU set your sights within and clean house. Your mind has become a funky addled mess. You have a lot of work to do. Be prepared. Your houseguests won't go without a fight.
Believe whatever foolish nonsense you want.

Genesis tells us there was a beginning to existence. That what we see was created in steps by natural processes and thus led to the creation of beings that know and create.

1 Corinthians 1:27

“But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;”
Prometheus Crucified

What was Christianity before Paul and the Popes?

Another Jewish sect.... Paul did great work, but he was a man, after all, and subject to human error.
Technically it still is, right?

It is a branch.

The reference to Adam as 'The First Man' in the Jewish writings could also be merely Jewish racism at work, 'Adam' being the first 'Man' might just mean the first Jew, with others not being considered real ' humans', hence the existence of others outside the 'Garden' that aren't considered full humans by tribal Jews. This mentality exists right up to today among some Jewish sects and rabbis.

Except that we don't consider Adam to be the first Jew. That is reserved for Abraham.

There is little doubt that we are rebels.

How many of you are there?
Just the ones who have not surrendered which is pretty much all of us and most certainly you.

lol... I am not a part of any we who are rebels or us who have not surrendered.

I am he who sees and hears the words of the living God, agrees with it and conforms to it.

I am not a person who read the prohibition against idolatry and then devoted his entire life to openly defying the will of God.

I find it easy to not blubber on my knees before a lie, you can't seem to get out from under it.

In the creation story of genesis, the beginning referred to, is not the beginning of time, the universe, the solar system, the planet, or the first plants,animals or human beings.

The creation of heaven and earth is about the time, no more than 6000 years ago, when God established law as a light to the nations, instruction that divides the darkness by teaching people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, good and evil, life and death, heaven and earth, a world above and the world below.

Why don't you test yourself? See if you can go through one day without referring to yourself in the plural. If you can't, you should probably start wondering who's the boss...

I'll save you some time....You have allowed Satan to enter your mind to perpetuate falsehoods.(as soon as Judas received the bread Satan entered him)

You are your own worst enemy. The best I can do to help you is to tell you to STFU set your sights within and clean house. Your mind has become a funky addled mess. You have a lot of work to do. Be prepared. Your houseguests won't go without a fight.

Genesis tells us there was a beginning to existence. That what we see was created in steps by natural processes and thus led to the creation of beings that know and create.
Us again?

Sheesh, you can't seem to stop referring to yourself in the plural.

Doesn't that even give you a clue that a self negating multiplicity is sitting in the place where an individual that reflects the oneness of a holy God should be?

Genesis does not tell any us that there was a beginning to existence. Genesis is not even about the beginning of existence. Genesis is about the creation of heaven and earth, two separate realms of conscious existence, the gulf between them as great as the gulf that separates the living from the dead.

You are living proof that the dead know nothing, even that they are dead.

Last edited:

Us again?

Sheesh, you can't seem to stop referring to yourself in the plural.

Doesn't that even give you a clue that a self negating multiplicity is sitting in the place where an individual that reflects the oneness of a holy God should be?

Genesis does not tell any us that there was a beginning to existence. Genesis is not even about the beginning of existence. Genesis is about the creation of heaven and earth, two separate realms of conscious existence, the gulf between them as great as the gulf that separates the living from the dead.

You are living proof that the dead know nothing, even that they are dead.
Why did god need to rest on the 7th day? Was that the day that he realized that he fucked up and started to plan his big flood?

Forum List

Back