🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

It was written down.
You mean the bible? Actually that's wrong. When god says let there be light in Genesis, that was about 400 million years AFTER the BB when light first appeared. And the 6 day thing is wrong as well. And the order of when things were made is wrong as well.
The account of Genesis predates Moses, silly.

It’s not a technical journal. It is an account that was passed down for thousands of years.
I never mentioned Moses. Better luck next time.

The account is wrong is what I'm saying.
I didn’t say you did say anything about Moses, silly.

The account is spot on. The universe was created and evolved from there.
The Biblical account, as we know, is utter garbage, and must either be discarded completely or "snapped to fit" our new knowledge. And that's fine.... go ahead, snap your religious nonsense to fit our knowledge. We accept all mooches, hangers-on, coattail riders, and equivocators. We have to do so, because our scientific knowledge is true. We can't very well know it's true and then not let people hop on board, now can we?
Only because you read it like a moron.

It was written down.
You mean the bible? Actually that's wrong. When god says let there be light in Genesis, that was about 400 million years AFTER the BB when light first appeared. And the 6 day thing is wrong as well. And the order of when things were made is wrong as well.

It’s not a technical journal. It is an account that was passed down for thousands of years.

They guessed it had a start, the rest is all bogus. :lol:
No. It's surprisingly accurate. Not that you would know.

So 2 of every animal is accurate?

No, it is you desperate fools who deny science right up until you can't deny it, then switch to saying you knew it was true all along, and thw Bible explains it. How embarrassing for you... What is more blatant an admission that your magical iron age book of fairy tales is a worthless rag?

No, it is you desperate fools who deny science right up until you can't deny it, then switch to saying you knew it was true all along, and thw Bible explains it. How embarrassing for you... What is more blatant an admission that your magical iron age book of fairy tales is a worthless rag?
What science have I denied?

Worthless rag?

Full of timeless wisdom. For those intelligent enough to discover it.

If you are going to read it like a fool.

I'm not bound by your childish renditions.

Worthless rag?

Worthless rag?

Full of timeless wisdom ...

no, its uninterrupted history of persecution and victimization of the innocent -

images

and the congregations to this day that have never repented their grievous injustice ... all 3 desert religion bibles.

There is little doubt that we are rebels.

How many of you are there?
Just the ones who have not surrendered which is pretty much all of us and most certainly you.

lol... I am not a part of any we who are rebels or us who have not surrendered.

I am he who sees and hears the words of the living God, agrees with it and conforms to it.

I am not a person who read the prohibition against idolatry and then devoted his entire life to openly defying the will of God.

I find it easy to not blubber on my knees before a lie, you can't seem to get out from under it.
If you sin you most certainly are one.

I always do exactly as God commands. Do this, don't do that. You will never see me bow down before the lifeless work of human hands, I would never perjure myself in the name of God, you will never see me eat the flesh of teeming vermin who go down on all fours, you will never see me eat the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate. Never have and never will. For me its easy.

For you it is impossible because you do not know the hidden meaning of the words or subjects about which you are so dogmatic..

You don't even conform to the literal meaning of the easiest to understand command to not bow down before and worship the lifeless work of human hands.

Damn. Its like you can't stop yourself, even from doing something objectively stupid, as if you are being held in captivity and forced by an unseen hand to drink the koolaid.

And you scoff when I point out the significance of your predilection to speak in the plural.

You think that I should worry about going to hell because I won't swallow any of your religious flotsam but I can see that you are already in it because you already have swallowed it all and lost control of your mind to a self negating multiplicity of unknown origin.

If you do what is right, you will be accepted. If not sin is like a dope fiend with a baseball bat waiting behind your front door. You don't have many options. You will either master it or be beaten to death.

Last edited:

You JUST said it was "surprisingly accurate". :lol:

So then, everything made in 6 days, that's accurate?

Stop being silly.

There is little doubt that we are rebels.

Just the ones who have not surrendered which is pretty much all of us and most certainly you.

I am he who sees and hears the words of the living God, agrees with it and conforms to it.

I am not a person who read the prohibition against idolatry and then devoted his entire life to openly defying the will of God.

I find it easy to not blubber on my knees before a lie, you can't seem to get out from under it.

I always do exactly as God commands. Do this, don't do that. You will never see me bow down before the lifeless work of human hands, I would never perjure myself in the name of God, you will never see me eat the flesh of teeming vermin who go down on all fours, you will never see me eat the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate. Never have and never will. For me its easy.

For you it is impossible because you do not know the hidden meaning of the words or subjects about which you are so dogmatic..

You don't even conform to the literal meaning of the easiest to understand command to not bow down before and worship the lifeless work of human hands.

Damn. Its like you can't stop yourself, even from doing something objectively stupid, as if you are being held in captivity and forced by an unseen hand to drink the koolaid.

And you scoff when I point out the significance of your predilection to speak in the plural.

You think that I should worry about going to hell because I won't swallow any of your religious flotsam but I can see that you are already in it because you already have swallowed it all and lost control of your mind to a self negating multiplicity of unknown origin.

If you do what is right, you will be accepted. If not sin is like a dope fiend with a baseball bat waiting behind your front door. You don't have many options. You will either master it or be beaten to death.
I can’t decide who is worse. You or Taz.

Stop being silly.
So it's not accurate then.

Stop being silly.
No. Your understanding of it is not accurate.

hob is a delusional Sod Jew.

hob is a delusional Sod Jew.
I believe he is an atheist like you but then again so are most Jews.

Stop being silly.
No. What's written isn't accurate because you claim it's not meant to be taken literally. That describes something as not accurate as written.

Stop being silly.
No. What's written isn't accurate because you claim it's not meant to be taken literally. That describes something as not accurate as written.
No. That describes how stories and accounts were passed down for thousands of years before there was a written language. You are literally more stupid than the people who passed down the accounts.

Stop being silly.
No. That describes how stories and accounts were passed down for thousands of years before there was a written language. You are literally more stupid than the people who passed down the accounts.
You just admitted again that the stories that were passed down weren't accurate as told. Thanks for clearing that up. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back