🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

Apparently Taz can’t know anything unless it is spoon fed to her by a link.

Funny thing is that when you do she searches for something which she can latch onto to dismiss it.

The only thing that will actually convince Taz is experiencing it. Some people have to learn things the hard way. Taz is one of those people.
A quick search showed that what hob said was nonsense. That's why you don't or can't provide links.
Actually no it didn’t.

It confirms what he said.

Can you show me where it said it didn’t happen?
So now you want a link? :lmao:
No. I am asking you to explain how you can use a link which supports that the great flood which every culture has an account of, to support the opposite of what it said. :lol:
Of course every culture has had floods, but nobody ever said they covered the whole place for 40 days and killed everyone.

Funny thing is that when you do she searches for something which she can latch onto to dismiss it.

The only thing that will actually convince Taz is experiencing it. Some people have to learn things the hard way. Taz is one of those people.
A quick search showed that what hob said was nonsense. That's why you don't or can't provide links.
Actually no it didn’t.

No. I am asking you to explain how you can use a link which supports that the great flood which every culture has an account of, to support the opposite of what it said. :lol:
Of course every culture has had floods, but nobody ever said they covered the whole place for 40 days and killed everyone.
It’s an allegorical account dipshit.

Actually no it didn’t.

You want a link, he wants a link everywhere a link link,

and have I got a nice a big a juicy salsiccia for a you.
The fartsmoke brothers. :biggrin:

Actually no it didn’t.

No one has ever provided any proof that the big bad wolf ate grandma but after just one conversation with you I was convinced.

You need links to believe things you have experienced?

Are you a drone?
What you say in your personal fartsmoke until you can back it up properly.
You aren’t a good loser. :smile:

You literally just took a link that said one thing to justify the exact opposite.

You are nothing but a troll. And you are not a very good one at that.
The link I found said no such thing for a 40 day flood that covered everything and killed everyone.

Actually no it didn’t.

Is that your way of saying that you agree with me that it never happened?

Are you a drone?

You literally just took a link that said one thing to justify the exact opposite.

The link I found said no such thing for a 40 day flood that covered everything and killed everyone.
Don’t tell me what it didn’t say. Tell me what the link did say.

Actually no it didn’t.

No one has ever provided any proof that the big bad wolf ate grandma but after just one conversation with you I was convinced.
Doesn't take you much to set off another fantasy. Like that crater thing.

Taz couldn’t play hopscotch as a young girl because she skipped too many steps.

Are you a drone?

Total speculation. Burckle Crater - Wikipedia

Actually no it didn’t.

No. That’s my way of telling you how they passed down history and lessons 6000 years ago.

No. That’s my way of telling you how they passed down history and lessons 6000 years ago.
So you claim it's history now, not allegorical?

Are you a drone?

The total speculation is your take.

You are literally arguing against what the link says.

You're an idiot. Where does it say anything about a 40 days worldwide flood?

Both. That’s how they passed down information 6000 years ago.

So both, so it's history that there was a 40 day flood that covered everything?

It provides the mechanism that supports the legend recorded by ancient civilizations.

They didn’t have CNN back in those days.

You want to specify 40 days when all it is meant to convey is that the event lasted a long time.

It was such a special event that all ancient civilizations recorded it.

It provides the mechanism that supports the legend recorded by ancient civilizations.

They didn’t have CNN back in those days.
No wonder you don't provide links, you don't know what they say.

You want to specify 40 days when all it is meant to convey is that the event lasted a long time.

It was such a special event that all ancient civilizations recorded it.
How could ancient civilizations record the flood if it covered everything and killed everyone except Noah's posse?

Forum List

Back