🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

Not that part. The part where you appropriated it for evil.

What evil? Telling people that God cannot be handed out like a cheap snack food and eaten? Telling them that that degrading religious practice is not the way to eternal life but the exact opposite?

As if your sin wasn't already as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.. pft
You don’t have enough faith in God. I do.

LOL...

If you had any faith in God at all you would never perpetuate the evil of a religion that you knew was bullshit and rejected when you were a child but then returned to as an adult, like a dog returns to its vomit.

You only have faith in your deluded and unrestrained imagination.
The funny thing about Satan is that Satan only argues against the religion that is true.

Know what I mean?

Thats not the truth at all. There is no true religion.

Satan doesn't argue against any religion. Satan pretends to have exclusive access to the only true religion of the majority and sets out to slander persecute and kill anyone with the intelligence and will to undo the damage done.

Those who maintain allegiance to Jesus and keep Gods commands are people from every walk of life who reject satan and all his deceptions in exchange for sanity whatever the cost.

If one follows the New Testament, are they not following the "true" religion?

What evil? Telling people that God cannot be handed out like a cheap snack food and eaten? Telling them that that degrading religious practice is not the way to eternal life but the exact opposite?

As if your sin wasn't already as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.. pft
You don’t have enough faith in God. I do.

LOL...

If you had any faith in God at all you would never perpetuate the evil of a religion that you knew was bullshit and rejected when you were a child but then returned to as an adult, like a dog returns to its vomit.

You only have faith in your deluded and unrestrained imagination.
The funny thing about Satan is that Satan only argues against the religion that is true.

Know what I mean?

Thats not the truth at all. There is no true religion.

Satan doesn't argue against any religion. Satan pretends to have exclusive access to the only true religion of the majority and sets out to slander persecute and kill anyone with the intelligence and will to undo the damage done.

Those who maintain allegiance to Jesus and keep Gods commands are people from every walk of life who reject satan and all his deceptions in exchange for sanity whatever the cost.

If one follows the New Testament, are they not following the "true" religion?

Jesus did not teach people to join a religion, lock themselves up in a tomb, or dig their own graves. He taught the ones with intelligence the only right way to understand and conform to the hidden subjects in the divine commands that fulfills the promise of eternal life in the very day that they do it. Everyone else just heard infuriating riddles.

I have not met one single self professed Christian in my entire life who even knows this and they all think they are following the NT, faithful to Jesus, loving God, and going to heaven.........just as soon as they die that is.

WTF!

He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who lifts the sword to kill, is bound by the sword to be killed.

Last edited:
I have not met one single professed Christian in my entire life who even knows this and they all think they are following the NT, faithful to Jesus, loving God, and going to heaven.........just as soon as they die that is.
So, you're the only one who does know? Well then, maybe you should tell your therapist?

I have not met one single professed Christian in my entire life who even knows this and they all think they are following the NT, faithful to Jesus, loving God, and going to heaven.........just as soon as they die that is.
So, you're the only one who does know? Well then, maybe you should tell your therapist?

No, I am not the only one. Throngs of the resurrected dead are standing all around, watching.

You still not knowing even after you were told is very entertaining.

No, I am not the only one. Throngs of the resurrected dead are standing all around, watching.
Can I suggest you also tell that to your therapist?

Sure. suggest away. May I suggest that you stick a carrot up your ass?

How do you know I wouldn’t enjoy that?

What makes you think that I thought that you wouldn't enjoy it?

And what religion do you see being attacked in this forum? Christianity
My memory isn’t so short as to have forgotten drawing attention to the Koran Sura 3 V7 -10.
On the other hand we really should acknowledge there are so many ‘branches’ of Christianity with so many profound differences between them that maybe we need to define precicely what we mean when we use the term. Maybe some of you need to list which particular version/translation/exprugation of scripture you consider to be ’the Word of God’ and why?

Last edited:

One thing I do know is the very idea came from deep within your sub-conscious, an area I suggest you mine for further revelations.

One thing I do know is the very idea came from deep within your sub-conscious, an area I suggest you mine for further revelations.

You can't handle simple revelations. Forget about deeper revelations. You would become completely undone.

Be careful. I am in no mood to coddle a moron. I shit you not. I see it happen all the time. Push, push, push, funny funny, ha ha, I say one word , and it's your head that explodes. Then you'll get to talk to your therapist

Last edited:

You can't handle simple revelations. Forget about deeper revelations. You would become completely undone.

I shit you not. I see it happen all the time. Push, push, push, and then your head explodes.
Have you the slightest idea what you say unintentionally gives away more than anyone really wants to know about what lurks within your mind? As to ‘simple revelation’s a decade spent with Ananda Marga didn’t see me 'completely undone’. It did however demonstrate via direct experience the powerful delusion claimed by many to be religious experience.

I shit you not. I see it happen all the time. Push, push, push, and then your head explodes.
Have you the slightest idea what you say unintentionally gives away more than anyone really wants to know about what lurks within your mind?

You don't understand a word of what I say openly, I'm supposed to believe that you know what I keep in secret?

Right...lol...

Be careful. I am in no mood to coddle a moron. I shit you not. I see it happen all the time. Push, push, push, funny funny, ha ha, I say one word , and it's your head that explodes. Then you'll get to talk to your therapist
Again, have you the slightest idea what you’re indavertantly telling us about how your mind works? I thruth I’m no longer interested in your obvious delusions of grandeur.

Again, have you the slightest idea what you’re indavertantly telling us about how your mind works? I thruth I’m no longer interested in your obvious delusions of grandeur.

Whoever US is, tell THEM that THEY really have no idea how my mind works, where I am coming from or where I am going.

Maybe I'm crazy, maybe Im just fucking with you, maybe your time has come.

Whoever US is, tell THEM that THEY really have no idea how my mind works, where I am coming from or where I am going.

Delusions of grandeur? I'd say that Karl nailed you spot on! And he's only been here since TUESDAY!!!! :biggrin:

Delusions of grandeur? I'd say that Karl nailed you spot on! And he's only been here since TUESDAY!!!! :biggrin:

lol, sure Taz. You've been here for years and are still wondering about kangaroos.. Maybe he'll do better.

lol, sure Taz. You've been here for years and are still wondering about kangaroos.. Maybe he'll do better.
Hey, it's your book and it says a worldwide 40 day flood with 2 of every animal. I'm simply asking how that's possible. Nobody here seems to know. Including you.

And what religion do you see being attacked in this forum? Christianity
My memory isn’t so short as to have forgotten drawing attention to the Koran Sura 3 V7 -10.
On the other hand we really should acknowledge there are so many ‘branches’ of Christianity with so many profound differences between them that maybe we need to define precicely what we mean when we use the term. Maybe some of you need to list which particular version/translation/exprugation of scripture you consider to be ’the Word of God’ and why?
You’ll have to refresh my memory on that quote, but a central theme in Islam is peace through surrender. All religions pretty much teach that we are rebels so to speak and need to surrender to God.

Maybe you are taking quotes out of context to confirm your bias.

I don’t know of any theologians who don’t believe that all major religions are more similar than dissimilar.

Maybe try reading Huston Smith’s book on world religions.

Hey, it's your book and it says a worldwide 40 day flood with 2 of every animal. I'm simply asking how that's possible. Nobody here seems to know. Including you.

Not that same question, again. Damn, research the burckle crater and then try to remember me telling you a thousand times that the survivors used that near extinction event as a setting to teach moral lessons to their children. I suppose they never mentioned kangaroos because there are no kangaroos in the middle east. DUH.

Whats so hard to understand about that?

A meteor that caused an impact crater 30 miles wide on the bottom of the ocean would have instantly vaporized billions of metric tons of water into the atmosphere and caused a worldwide deluge of torrential rain, superstorms, tsunamis, etc, that would have lasted for weeks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back