🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

Those animals don't go around and kill each other, like humans do. They realize they need to help each other to keep the species alive. Humans, however, want to kill each other based on Santa Claus religions.

Say what? Animals kill and eat one another every day.

Humans kill other humans for multitudes of reasons. In the U.S., I'd say religious beliefs are the motive behind a very scant number of murders. Can you demonstrate otherwise?
I'd say religious beliefs are the motive behind a very scant number of murders. Can you demonstrate otherwise?

a very scant number of murders - Can you demonstrate otherwise.

which century ...

upload_2018-11-22_15-44-27.jpeg

it's just funny how christians have matured through the ages ... K9 is a good example.

Those animals don't go around and kill each other, like humans do. They realize they need to help each other to keep the species alive. Humans, however, want to kill each other based on Santa Claus religions.

Humans kill other humans for multitudes of reasons. In the U.S., I'd say religious beliefs are the motive behind a very scant number of murders. Can you demonstrate otherwise?
I'd say religious beliefs are the motive behind a very scant number of murders. Can you demonstrate otherwise?

which century ...

View attachment 230306

it's just funny how christians have matured through the ages ... K9 is a good example.

Yes. methods of coercion and subjugation have only become more sophisticated.

Why kill the body and the mind in a public spectacle when you can murder the mind and enslave the body for life in secret?

The evil is more subtle, the perpetrators almost invisible, and it's by far more profitable.

Last edited:

which century ...

View attachment 230306

The KKK had its motivations, but religion wasn't the crux for their actions. Besides, Christianity doesn't support the evil that all those Democrats engaged in for so many years.

In the U.S., I'd say religious beliefs are the motive behind a very scant number of murders.
I would agree, and we have secular reformation of both religion and government to thank for that.

Not really. When in American history was it typical for religiously motivated murders to occur?
Much of the reformation of which i speak happened before America was formed. And yet still, the main moral argument for the existence of slavery derived from religion. Same Bible, yet different morality that the 15th century. So it is bogus to credit these advances to religion. They were brought about by secular ideas.

In the U.S., I'd say religious beliefs are the motive behind a very scant number of murders.
I would agree, and we have secular reformation of both religion and government to thank for that.

Not really. When in American history was it typical for religiously motivated murders to occur?
Much of the reformation of which i speak happened before America was formed. And yet still, the main moral argument for the existence of slavery derived from religion. Same Bible, yet different morality that the 15th century. So it is bogus to credit these advances to religion. They were brought about by secular ideas.

You're great at making claims, but not so much at backing them with historical evidence through citations. By your standard, anyone can claim anything.

No, you do not get your morals from your religion. That's a ruse you tell yourself.

Where did I say that I get my morals from "my religion"?
Come on, man.

"Morality comes from our creator, otherwise known as "God". If something is "immoral", it is because it goes against God's wishes."

Religions are man-made constructs, God is not. There is a massive difference in getting one's morality from a religious organization rather than from God.

You're great at making claims, but not so much at backing them with historical evidence through citations.
And neither are you. If you would like to challenge something, speak up. But in the end:

Same Bible as the 15th century, different morality. Now why is that? Did "god's" morality change, or did our morality change? Easy answer. And that change was wrought by the pressure of secular ideas, like classical liberalism, secular government, and scientific enlightenment.

I reject, on reason and all the evidence, your horrible and stupid claim that morals come from gods.

And neither are you. If you would like to challenge something, speak up.

I did, in another thread discussing the legalities of the Hillary email scandal. You promised to provide "precedents" to back your claims and you never did. Talk is cheap, and so are your claims.

...that change was wrought by the pressure of secular ideas, like classical liberalism, secular government, and scientific enlightenment.

How did your utopian, secular governments work out in the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, Mao's China, North Korea. Pol Pot's Cambodia, Castro's Cuba, etc.,? A guy like Osama Bin Laden could have only fantasized about the industrial sized mass murder your secularist heros wrought onto mankind.

Because it still sounds like something Satan would say. :lol:

Really?

"Every plant that has not been planted by my heavenly Father will be extirpated."
Not that part. The part where you appropriated it for evil.

What evil? Telling people that God cannot be handed out like a cheap snack food and eaten? Telling them that that degrading religious practice is not the way to eternal life but the exact opposite?

As if your sin wasn't already as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.. pft
You don’t have enough faith in God. I do.

LOL...

If you had any faith in God at all you would never perpetuate the evil of a religion that you knew was bullshit and rejected when you were a child but then returned to as an adult, like a dog returns to its vomit.

You only have faith in your deluded and unrestrained imagination.
The funny thing about Satan is that Satan only argues against the religion that is true.

Know what I mean?

Really?

"Every plant that has not been planted by my heavenly Father will be extirpated."

What evil? Telling people that God cannot be handed out like a cheap snack food and eaten? Telling them that that degrading religious practice is not the way to eternal life but the exact opposite?

As if your sin wasn't already as obvious as a white boulder in the middle of a plowed field.. pft

LOL...

If you had any faith in God at all you would never perpetuate the evil of a religion that you knew was bullshit and rejected when you were a child but then returned to as an adult, like a dog returns to its vomit.

The funny thing about Satan is that Satan only argues against the religion that is true.

Know what I mean?
You don't know that.

LOL...

Know what I mean?
You don't know that.
Why wouldn't he?

I mean think about it. Satan is going to oppose what is true and let slide what is false.

And what religion do you see being attacked in this forum? Christianity

The greatest amount of bigotry expressed in this community is done against Christians, and it's not close.

And what religion do you see being attacked in this forum? Christianity

The greatest amount of bigotry expressed in this community is done against Christians, and it's not close.
You'd think they would have just as much complaint if not more with just one of the others.

But alas, they are just fine with those religions, even though it is Christianity which built Western Civilization.

Strange.

Really?

LOL...

Know what I mean?

Thats not the truth at all. There is no true religion.

Satan doesn't argue against any religion. Satan pretends to have exclusive access to God as a righteous member of the only true religion of the moral majority and sets out to slander persecute and kill anyone with the intelligence to see through evil and has the will to undo the lies and damage done.

Those who maintain allegiance to Jesus and keep Gods commands are people taken from every nation, culture and language from all walks of life who reject satan and all his deceptions wherever they are in exchange for sanity and freedom from the bondage of false religion whatever the cost.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back