🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Adam really the first human and if so...

And what religion do you see being attacked in this forum? Christianity
My memory isn’t so short as to have forgotten drawing attention to the Koran Sura 3 V7 -10.
On the other hand we really should acknowledge there are so many ‘branches’ of Christianity with so many profound differences between them that maybe we need to define precicely what we mean when we use the term. Maybe some of you need to list which particular version/translation/exprugation of scripture you consider to be ’the Word of God’ and why?
You seem to be implying that differences in beliefs is somehow a negative thing. That it undermines validity. What you see as a weakness is in reality a strength. Growth filled communities explore all sides of an issue to arrive at objective truth. Objective truth is discovered through a conflict and confusion process. Diversity of thought is key.

Again, have you the slightest idea what you’re indavertantly telling us about how your mind works? I thruth I’m no longer interested in your obvious delusions of grandeur.

Whoever US is, tell THEM that THEY really have no idea how my mind works, where I am coming from or where I am going.

Maybe I'm crazy, maybe Im just fucking with you, maybe your time has come.
Delusions of grandeur? I'd say that Karl nailed you spot on! And he's only been here since TUESDAY!!!! :biggrin:

lol, sure Taz. You've been here for years and are still wondering about kangaroos.. Maybe he'll do better.
Hey, it's your book and it says a worldwide 40 day flood with 2 of every animal. I'm simply asking how that's possible. Nobody here seems to know. Including you.

Not that same question, again. Damn, research the burckle crater and then try to remember me telling you a thousand times that the survivors used that near extinction event as a setting to teach moral stories to their children.

Whats so hard to understand about that?

An meteor that caused an impact crater 30 miles wide on the bottom of the ocean would have instantly vaporized billions of metric tons of water into the atmosphere and caused a worldwide deluge of torrential rain, superstorms, tsunamis, etc, that would have lasted for weeks.
So where and when did this meteor hit us?

Whoever US is, tell THEM that THEY really have no idea how my mind works, where I am coming from or where I am going.

Maybe I'm crazy, maybe Im just fucking with you, maybe your time has come.
Delusions of grandeur? I'd say that Karl nailed you spot on! And he's only been here since TUESDAY!!!! :biggrin:

lol, sure Taz. You've been here for years and are still wondering about kangaroos.. Maybe he'll do better.
Hey, it's your book and it says a worldwide 40 day flood with 2 of every animal. I'm simply asking how that's possible. Nobody here seems to know. Including you.

Not that same question, again. Damn, research the burckle crater and then try to remember me telling you a thousand times that the survivors used that near extinction event as a setting to teach moral stories to their children.

An meteor that caused an impact crater 30 miles wide on the bottom of the ocean would have instantly vaporized billions of metric tons of water into the atmosphere and caused a worldwide deluge of torrential rain, superstorms, tsunamis, etc, that would have lasted for weeks.

Coincidentally around 6000 years ago..

burckle.jpg

burckle.jpg
"Burckle Crater is an undersea feature hypothesized to be an impact crater by the Holocene Impact Working Group." From wiki.
Massive speculation by 6 scientists (Holocene Impact Working Group) with no apparent scientific confirmation. Got anything real?

burckle.jpg
"Burckle Crater is an undersea feature hypothesized to be an impact crater by the Holocene Impact Working Group." From wiki.
Massive speculation by 6 scientists (Holocene Impact Working Group) with no apparent scientific confirmation. Got anything real?

Yes, a functioning brain.

Maybe one day you will fulfill your lifelong dream to solve the deep mystery of the kangaroos.

Its not looking very promising though

burckle.jpg

Then try turning it on. :biggrin:

Apparently Taz can’t know anything unless it is spoon fed to her by a link.

Funny thing is that when you do she searches for something which she can latch onto to dismiss it.

The only thing that will actually convince Taz is experiencing it. Some people have to learn things the hard way. Taz is one of those people.

Funny thing is that when you do she searches for something which she can latch onto to dismiss it.

The only thing that will actually convince Taz is experiencing it. Some people have to learn things the hard way. Taz is one of those people.
A quick search showed that what hob said was nonsense. That's why you don't or can't provide links.

Sure, except Taz seems to be one of those unfortunate souls who will never learn.

A quick search showed that what hob said was nonsense. That's why you don't or can't provide links.

Its not nonsense. It explains everything. all the pieces fit perfectly.

Sure, except Taz seems to be one of those unfortunate souls who will never learn.
Not until she suffers the consequences anyway.

burckle.jpg

Then try turning it on. :biggrin:
ok....:boobies:

I think its working!

You need links to believe things you have experienced?

Are you a drone?

Actually no it didn’t.

It confirms what he said.

Can you show me where it said it didn’t happen?

Its not nonsense. It explains everything. all the pieces fit perfectly.
There was not one shred of real evidence, just speculation that other scientists disputed. I looked it up for you. You're always welcome to provide your own link.

Are you a drone?
What you say in your personal fartsmoke until you can back it up properly.

Actually no it didn’t.

So now you want a link? :lmao:

Actually no it didn’t.

No. I am asking you to explain how you can use a link which supports that the great flood which every culture has an account of, to support the opposite of what it said. :lol:

Actually no it didn’t.

You want a link, he wants a link everywhere a link link,

and have I got a nice a big a juicy salsiccia for a you.

Are you a drone?
What you say in your personal fartsmoke until you can back it up properly.
You aren’t a good loser. :smile:

You literally just took a link that said one thing to justify the exact opposite.

You are nothing but a troll. And you are not a very good one at that.

Forum List

Back