Was Bergdahl CIA?

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
Don't think this has been floated yet, but it might. Conservatives, by the way, wouldn't give a shit either way, since they have a propensity to out covert ops.

Bergdahl spoke the language.

And, it seems, army is a great cover.

But of course I have no proof.

Just like I had no proof when I started a thread about the guy in Pakistan that killed 2 street thugs.

:badgrin:

funny, i had the same thought...

also thought, i hope the army implanted tracking chips on the five thugs they released. :lol:

funny, i had the same thought...

also thought, i hope the army implanted tracking chips on the five thugs they released. :lol:

I've been wrong about these sorts of things before.

I thought John Walker Lindh might have been CIA.

To bad he wasn't.

And too bad they didn't shut the fuck up and try to recruit him.

I highly doubt it - years of service starting with boot camp at 18 years old? Sounds questionable.

What I don't get - is why we didn't drop off the 5 and then kill them an hour later, or at the very least kill Bergdahl's captors.

I highly doubt it - years of service starting with boot camp at 18 years old? Sounds questionable.

What I don't get - is why we didn't drop off the 5 and then kill them an hour later, or at the very least kill Bergdahl's captors.

It's not that far fetched.

Manning and Snowden were both in the military.

And secondly, the initial mission of the CIA was intelligence gathering, not killing.

And to your offing the Taliban? If that was done, a deal like this could never be made again.

What a sad attempt to spin.

Occum's Razor: he's a deserter who hates America.

No wonder Obama admires him.

What a sad attempt to spin.

Occum's Razor: he's a deserter who hates America.

No wonder Obama admires him.

This isn't spin, it's speculation.

And I don't think this guy is a conservative.

You know, the folks that really do hate America.

because Mosad has "turned one or more of the five".
Bowe Bergdahl: Taliban release dramatic video of handover to US | World news | theguardian.com

One of the 5 was actually a muj fighter..and had contacts with the CIA.

The Taliban itself is in part an American creation.

Like the present government in Afghanistan.

When Bergdahl shows up at the next Bilderberg sooper sekrit hotel convention with the Taliban 5 as his posse, then you will have your answer.

Forum List

Back