Was Colorado Prison Chief Murdered for Refusing to Free Saudi Rapist?

The prison chief was murdered for refusing to free a christian white racist of the brotherhood.
Got any proof, evidence, or documentation of that, or is it just your worthless liberal opinion?

It's interesting to me that you didn't demand any "proof, evidence, or documentation" before jumping on the anti-Muslim attack bandwagon...
Maybe you should go back and read the story. There's plenty of reason to believe it was muslims, but I haven't seen anything that would indicate it was "white supremacists". If there IS some, why don't you post it?

Got any proof, evidence, or documentation of that, or is it just your worthless liberal opinion?

It's interesting to me that you didn't demand any "proof, evidence, or documentation" before jumping on the anti-Muslim attack bandwagon...
Maybe you should go back and read the story. There's plenty of reason to believe it was muslims, but I haven't seen anything that would indicate it was "white supremacists". If there IS some, why don't you post it?

The OP contains nothing but worthless supposition, not "proof, evidence or documentation".

In terms of the Aryan Brotherhood connection, I think that if you Google "Tom Clements", you might avoid continuing to embarrass yourself.

The OP contains nothing but worthless supposition, not "proof, evidence or documentation".

In terms of the Aryan Brotherhood connection, I think that if you Google "Tom Clements", you might avoid continuing to embarrass yourself.
You made the assertion, you google it.

Actually, I didn't make any "assertions". That was someone else. But here are a few links.

Suspect in prisons chief's death was freed four years early - CNN.com

(CNN) -- The man suspected of killing Colorado's prisons chief was still supposed to be behind bars. But because of a clerical error, Evan Ebel was let out of prison in January -- four years early.

Authorities suspect he went on to kill Tom Clements, who led the state's prison system, last month. They have also said there is a "strong connection" between that killing and the murder of Nathan Leon, a pizza delivery driver who was found dead in suburban Golden, Colorado.

Error Led to Colorado Prison Chief Shooting Suspect Evan Ebel's Early Jail Release - ABC News

Law enforcement sources told ABC News on March 28 that they were investigating whether Clements' death was orchestrated by members of Ebel's white supremacist prison gang, 211 Crew. They were still trying to determine whether others were involved in Clements' death.

Evan Ebel doesn't seem like a Muslim name to me....

Actually, I didn't make any "assertions". That was someone else. But here are a few links.

(CNN) -- The man suspected of killing Colorado's prisons chief was still supposed to be behind bars. But because of a clerical error, Evan Ebel was let out of prison in January -- four years early.

Authorities suspect he went on to kill Tom Clements, who led the state's prison system, last month. They have also said there is a "strong connection" between that killing and the murder of Nathan Leon, a pizza delivery driver who was found dead in suburban Golden, Colorado.

Error Led to Colorado Prison Chief Shooting Suspect Evan Ebel's Early Jail Release - ABC News

Law enforcement sources told ABC News on March 28 that they were investigating whether Clements' death was orchestrated by members of Ebel's white supremacist prison gang, 211 Crew. They were still trying to determine whether others were involved in Clements' death.

No proof, just a dead white man to pin it on, rather than investigate the muslims, who are known for their penchant for revenge killing. Funny that you're quick to accuse the white supremacist and just let it go, rather than consider any other possibility.

No proof, just a dead white man to pin it on, rather than investigate the muslims, who are known for their penchant for revenge killing. Funny that you're quick to accuse the white supremacist and just let it go, rather than consider any other possibility.

I haven't accused anyone. And since I'm not privy to the police investigation, I can't exactly do anything other than "let it go", can I?

The point is there's absolutely nothing to back up Pamela Gellar's hysteria - and hearing you repeatedly demand "evidence" and "proof" from others after you immediately blamed the "damn muslims" and clearly not bothering to do any research yourself is hilarious.

I haven't accused anyone. And since I'm not privy to the police investigation, I can't exactly do anything other than "let it go", can I?

The point is there's absolutely nothing to back up Pamela Gellar's hysteria - and hearing you repeatedly demand "evidence" and "proof" from others after you immediately blamed the "damn muslims" and clearly not bothering to do any research yourself is hilarious.
About as hilarious as you blaming the dead white supremacist, with nothing to back it up.
Hey, maybe we could blame Bush! I'm sure you'd love to jump on THAT one, huh?

About as hilarious as you blaming the dead white supremacist, with nothing to back it up.
Hey, maybe we could blame Bush! I'm sure you'd love to jump on THAT one, huh?

Dude, I really think that you should quit while you're behind. I'm embarrassed for you.

I haven't "blamed" the dead white supremacist. In fact, I haven't "blamed" anyone.

S. J. made stupid ass assertions without any solid evidence. When asked for it, he demurs.

All across the media platforms, the link has been made to the AB.

If S. J. wants to support the AB, all he has to do is show his tats.

S. J. made stupid ass assertions without any solid evidence. When asked for it, he demurs.

All across the media platforms, the link has been made to the AB.

If S. J. wants to support the AB, all he has to do is show his tats.
Ah, the insignificant asshole chimes in.

I haven't "blamed" the dead white supremacist. In fact, I haven't "blamed" anyone.
No, you just posted links that accused him. You're a monumental hypocrite.

I didn't post any links that "accused him" either.

None of the links I've posted have been opinion pieces, supposition, or anything other than reporting the news that has been released by the investigators. Neither of my links "accused" anyone of anything.

None of the links I've posted have been opinion pieces, supposition, or anything other than reporting the news that has been released by the investigators. Neither of my links "accused" anyone of anything.
Bullshit. They're up there for anyone who wants to see your hypocrisy.

I think you might want to re-read through the thread. Maybe you're confusing me with someone else, or maybe you've just created an entire fantasy in your head, but nowhere in this thread (or any other) have I "accused" anyone of anything, or posted any opinions or "accusations" by others.

I think you might want to re-read through the thread. Maybe you're confusing me with someone else, or maybe you've just created an entire fantasy in your head, but nowhere in this thread (or any other) have I "accused" anyone of anything, or posted any opinions or "accusations" by others.
Okay, who do you think killed him?

I have no firm opinions as to who killed him, since I have no real knowledge of the actual facts of the case.

I will say that there's absolutely not a single thing that points to Muslims being involved - that much I'm pretty certain of.

Are you still trying to defend your first post in this thread?

Damn murdering muslims.

I have no firm opinions as to who killed him, since I have no real knowledge of the actual facts of the case.

I will say that there's absolutely not a single thing that points to Muslims being involved - that much I'm pretty certain of.

Damn murdering muslims.
I noticed you didn't also say there's nothing that points to the dead white guy being involved either. I maintain you're a hypocrite, and I don't have to defend my post. Muslims are known for their violence and cowardly acts of murder.

Damn murdering muslims.
I noticed you didn't also say there's nothing that points to the dead white guy being involved either. I maintain you're a hypocrite, and I don't have to defend my post. Muslims are known for their violence and cowardly acts of murder.

According to the the FBI and Colorado and Texas law enforcement official sources, there IS evidence that links the "dead white guy" to Clement's murder.

Including the "dead white guy's" car being seen near Clements house, and the shell casings found at the scene matching the "dead white guy's" gun.

According to the the FBI and Colorado and Texas law enforcement official sources, there IS evidence that links the "dead white guy" to Clement's murder.

Including the "dead white guy's" car being seen near Clements house, and the shell casings found at the scene matching the "dead white guy's" gun.
Then stop being a pussy and say you think the dead white guy did it, instead of copping out and saying "I'm not accusing anybody" or "I have no opinion". If you would try being a man, I might have some respect for you.

Then stop being a pussy and say you think the dead white guy did it, instead of copping out and saying "I'm not accusing anybody" or "I have no opinion". If you would try being a man, I might have some respect for you.

So, you'd have "respect" for me if I jumped to conclusions without all the relevant information, and end up looking as stupid as you have in this thread?

No thanks.

Forum List

Back