Was Colorado Prison Chief Murdered for Refusing to Free Saudi Rapist?

According to the the FBI and Colorado and Texas law enforcement official sources, there IS evidence that links the "dead white guy" to Clement's murder.

Including the "dead white guy's" car being seen near Clements house, and the shell casings found at the scene matching the "dead white guy's" gun.
Then stop being a pussy and say you think the dead white guy did it, instead of copping out and saying "I'm not accusing anybody" or "I have no opinion". If you would try being a man, I might have some respect for you.

So, you'd have "respect" for me if I jumped to conclusions without all the relevant information, and end up looking as stupid as you have in this thread?

No thanks.
No, I might have respect for you if you were a man, and voiced an opinion, instead of attacking others for their's. Not only are you a hypocrite, but you're a coward as well.

Then stop being a pussy and say you think the dead white guy did it, instead of copping out and saying "I'm not accusing anybody" or "I have no opinion". If you would try being a man, I might have some respect for you.

So, you'd have "respect" for me if I jumped to conclusions without all the relevant information, and end up looking as stupid as you have in this thread?

No thanks.
No, I might have respect for you if you were a man, and voiced an opinion, instead of attacking others for their's. Not only are you a hypocrite, but you're a coward as well.

My opinion, which I've voiced a number of times, is that it's pretty fucking stupid to jump to conclusions when you don't know what's actually going on.

As you've proved in this thread. The fact that you can't help but continue to dig yourself deeper is not my issue.

What exactly do you think I'm being "hypocritical" about?

No thanks.

My opinion, which I've voiced a number of times, is that it's pretty fucking stupid to jump to conclusions when you don't know what's actually going on.

As you've proved in this thread. The fact that you can't help but continue to dig yourself deeper is not my issue.

I already pointed out your hypocrisy. If anybody wants to verify it, all they have to do is go back and look at your posts. Other than that, I see no reason to continue bitch-slapping you. Have a nice night.

S. J. is talking nonsense. He makes an unwarranted opinion, questions others' opinions because they don't post evidence, and then takes them to task for being outed for being a provocateur.

Tough.

I noticed you didn't also say there's nothing that points to the dead white guy being involved either. I maintain you're a hypocrite, and I don't have to defend my post. Muslims are known for their violence and cowardly acts of murder.

According to the the FBI and Colorado and Texas law enforcement official sources, there IS evidence that links the "dead white guy" to Clement's murder.

Including the "dead white guy's" car being seen near Clements house, and the shell casings found at the scene matching the "dead white guy's" gun.

Well, it's been shown by the news and the police reports that Evan Ebel was at one time a member of the 211 crew (which is a white supremacist gang), and it's also been reported by the news and the police that a gun found in his car when he was killed in Texas has ballistics that match the shooting in CO.

Additionally, there were bomb making supplies in his car when he was killed.

Why are you trying to blame Muslims when it's pretty apparent at this time that the CO shooting was done by a member of the white supremacist gang 211?

Do you have a special liking for white supremacists? If so, it would explain a lot.

I already pointed out your hypocrisy. If anybody wants to verify it, all they have to do is go back and look at your posts. Other than that, I see no reason to continue bitch-slapping you. Have a nice night.

You're not fooling anyone, dude.

Feel free to point out those "hypocritical" posts of mine tomorrow, if you've got the balls to come back to this thread. But I understand if you don't.

Feel free to point out those "hypocritical" posts of mine tomorrow, if you've got the balls to come back to this thread. But I understand if you don't.
I already pointed it out, but your own posts do a better job of it. They're still there, if anyone wants to see them.

S. J. is talking nonsense. He makes an unwarranted opinion, questions others' opinions because they don't post evidence, and then takes them to task for being outed for being a provocateur.

Tough.
The irrelevant asshole chimes in again. What makes you think you have any more credibility today than you had yesterday?

Tough.
The irrelevant asshole chimes in again. What makes you think you have any more credibility today than you had yesterday?

It's not my cred in question. It's yours in that you made an opinion then demand evidence to refute it. That's why folks are laughing at you.

I already pointed it out, but your own posts do a better job of it. They're still there, if anyone wants to see them.

I'm seriously beginning to think that you've really deluded yourself into seeing things that simply don't exist.

This thread is only 4 pages long. There are less than 100 posts in it.

If there really were all these posts in this thread that show me being "hypocritical", you shouldn't really have a problem finding them.

Well, it's been shown by the news and the police reports that Evan Ebel was at one time a member of the 211 crew (which is a white supremacist gang), and it's also been reported by the news and the police that a gun found in his car when he was killed in Texas has ballistics that match the shooting in CO.

Additionally, there were bomb making supplies in his car when he was killed.

Why are you trying to blame Muslims when it's pretty apparent at this time that the CO shooting was done by a member of the white supremacist gang 211?

Do you have a special liking for white supremacists? If so, it would explain a lot.
There you are! I wondered what happened to you (well, not really) when you disappeared after you said you weren't afraid to post proof of your military service, then didn't do it.

The OP contains nothing but worthless supposition, not "proof, evidence or documentation".

In terms of the Aryan Brotherhood connection, I think that if you Google "Tom Clements", you might avoid continuing to embarrass yourself.
You made the assertion, you google it.

Actually, I didn't make any "assertions". That was someone else. But here are a few links.

Suspect in prisons chief's death was freed four years early - CNN.com

(CNN) -- The man suspected of killing Colorado's prisons chief was still supposed to be behind bars. But because of a clerical error, Evan Ebel was let out of prison in January -- four years early.

Authorities suspect he went on to kill Tom Clements, who led the state's prison system, last month. They have also said there is a "strong connection" between that killing and the murder of Nathan Leon, a pizza delivery driver who was found dead in suburban Golden, Colorado.

Error Led to Colorado Prison Chief Shooting Suspect Evan Ebel's Early Jail Release - ABC News

Law enforcement sources told ABC News on March 28 that they were investigating whether Clements' death was orchestrated by members of Ebel's white supremacist prison gang, 211 Crew. They were still trying to determine whether others were involved in Clements' death.

Evan Ebel doesn't seem like a Muslim name to me....
Here ya go, hypocrite.

You made the assertion, you google it.

Actually, I didn't make any "assertions". That was someone else. But here are a few links.

Error Led to Colorado Prison Chief Shooting Suspect Evan Ebel's Early Jail Release - ABC News

Law enforcement sources told ABC News on March 28 that they were investigating whether Clements' death was orchestrated by members of Ebel's white supremacist prison gang, 211 Crew. They were still trying to determine whether others were involved in Clements' death.

Here ya go, hypocrite.

What's "hypocritical" about anything in that post?

Here ya go, hypocrite.

Nothing in the post is hypocritical. The hypocrisy is your denial of posting anything accusing the dead white supremacist of the killing. I guess now I have to go back and post your denial as well, even though it's right there for everyone to see?

Here ya go, hypocrite.

Nothing in the post is hypocritical. The hypocrisy is your denial of posting anything accusing the dead white supremacist of the killing. I guess now I have to go back and post your denial as well, even though it's right there for everyone to see?

Where in that post did I "accuse" Evan Ebel (his name) of anything?

I didn't say it was in that post, but you know that, don't you?

I haven't "blamed" the dead white supremacist. In fact, I haven't "blamed" anyone.
No, you just posted links that accused him. You're a monumental hypocrite.

I didn't post any links that "accused him" either.

None of the links I've posted have been opinion pieces, supposition, or anything other than reporting the news that has been released by the investigators. Neither of my links "accused" anyone of anything.

No, you just posted links that accused him. You're a monumental hypocrite.

None of the links I've posted have been opinion pieces, supposition, or anything other than reporting the news that has been released by the investigators. Neither of my links "accused" anyone of anything.

The two posts you've shown aren't contradictory in any way.

I didn't "accuse" Evan Ebel of anything - and the stories I linked to didn't either.

Do you know what the word "accuse" means?

The two posts you've shown aren't contradictory in any way.

I didn't "accuse" Evan Ebel of anything - and the stories I linked to didn't either.

Do you know what the word "accuse" means?
Thank you. You just proved my point.

Forum List

Back