Was Hitler and the Third Reich Big Gov or Small Gov?

Which did Hitler prefer, Big or small gov?

• small gvmt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Interestingly, both Hitler and Ben Gurion approved of our genocide of the Native Americans, which gave them ideas..
Genocide is a very popular solution, to the problem of a population that owns what you want.

Libertarians constitute just 3% of the population and we are a pain in the the fascists ass, so I guess we are next.

Interestingly, both Hitler and Ben Gurion approved of our genocide of the Native Americans, which gave them ideas..
Genocide is a very popular solution, to the problem of a population that owns what you want.
Libertarians constitute just 3% of the population and we are a pain in the the fascists ass, so I guess we are next.
Next? No, you're simply ignored. Just selfish children that we suggest go and play quietly please.

The Indians never owned any land.

Stupid redskins

"In late 1875, Sioux and Cheyenne Indians defiantly left their reservations, outraged over the continued intrusions of whites into their sacred lands in the Black Hills. They gathered in Montana with the great warrior Sitting Bull to fight for their lands. The following spring, two victories over the US Cavalry emboldened them to fight on in the summer of 1876."

What did it matter, since he had such a tight-fisted grip on everything that occurred under his reign.

Did he accomplish this through an expansive and intrusive government, or a small and limited one?
I would tend to agree with expansive and intrusive.

The "one testicle" thing has me a bit baffled. Although I did lose my right nut to a urinary tract infection over 30 years ago. Fathered three more kids since then. :thup:

Yet, I seem to have this irrational urge to conquer nations and vanquish civilizations.

When ever USMB starts to bore the shit out of me, this scratches that itch for me when I feel that same way. I've never found a game I like better. Been conquering nations and vanquishing civilizations since the second edition came out. . . lol

They must have been playing on the Emperor level...

Eh, that level is too hard to play while drinking a six pack. lol The most I can handle is Prince while tying one on. :cheers2:

Hitler had genuine admiration for the decisive manner in which the President had taken over the reins of government. “I have sympathy for Mr. Roosevelt,” he told a correspondent of the New York Times two months later, “because he marches straight toward his objectives over Congress, lobbies and bureaucracy.” Hitler went on to note that he was the sole leader in Europe who expressed “understanding of the methods and motives of President Roosevelt.”

He would have loved Obama then. Since when has Congress been an obstacle for Obama. At least Bush got Hillary Clinton's crowd to vote for the Iraq War in congress.

Hitler had genuine admiration for the decisive manner in which the President had taken over the reins of government. “I have sympathy for Mr. Roosevelt,” he told a correspondent of the New York Times two months later, “because he marches straight toward his objectives over Congress, lobbies and bureaucracy.” Hitler went on to note that he was the sole leader in Europe who expressed “understanding of the methods and motives of President Roosevelt.”

He would have loved Obama then. Since when has Congress been an obstacle for Obama. At least Bush got Hillary Clinton's crowd to vote for the Iraq War in congress.
You forget, he had no use for *******, same as you.

Bush and Hillary, like Obama, are all fascists. They all support the Patriot Act and the NDAA. Those aren't much different than the Enabling Act. The Constitution and Bill of Rights are now applied and interpreted in favor of the population only when it suits the governments agenda.

Bush and Hillary, like Obama, are all fascists. They all support the Patriot Act and the NDAA.
Those aren't much different than the Enabling Act. The Constitution and Bill of Rights are now applied and interpreted in favor of the population only when it suits the governments agenda.

Correctomundo.

What did it matter, since he had such a tight-fisted grip on everything that occurred under his reign.
Exactly.

He favored using government to make people do exactly what he wanted, and to punish those who did not.

In other words, he favored the biggest and most intrusive of governments.

Just as leftists the world over did, and still do.

A population of 9,400,000 million armed libertarians is quite a threat to the fascists. That 3% is much more than you think. And then you have the non-neocon conservative factions that would also rally to our side.

Your average gun owning conservative won't answer the call to arms when the reckoning comes, about 10% tops. But just about every libertarian will, about 90% no less, females included.

A population of 9,400,000 million armed libertarians is quite a threat to the fascists. That 3% is much more than you think. And then you have the non-neocon conservative factions that would also rally to our side.

Your average gun owning conservative won't answer the call to arms when the reckoning comes, about 10% tops. But just about every libertarian will, about 90% no less, females included.
You brought a Glock to a drone fight dumbass.

The Afghans brought less and still won.
That's because that is not where we live and no one wins there but them. Besides, they have faith and you little fuckers don't, not like they do that is. They are willing to die and you are pussies with big black dicks, that fire bullets, at tanks.

Last edited:

That's because that is not where we live and no one wins there but them. Besides, they have faith and you little fuckers don't. not like they do that is. They are willing to die and you are pussies with big black dicks, that fire bullets, at tanks.

Let me show you how my people train:
7 year old girl shoots 50 cal - YouTube
7 YEAR OLD GIRL SHOOTING MINI 510 MOSSBERG 20 GAUGE - YouTube

We shoot before we walk.

That's because that is not where we live and no one wins there but them. Besides, they have faith and you little fuckers don't. not like they do that is. They are willing to die and you are pussies with big black dicks, that fire bullets, at tanks.

We shoot before we walk.
Seen it:

We shoot before we walk.
Seen it:

wow, how often does that happen, can you find even three more articles like that since 1950?

We shoot before we walk.
Seen it:

wow, how often does that happen, can you find even three more articles like that since 1950?

Usually the kids kill themselves. Want links to that?

Forum List

Back