Was It Right To Interrupt Obama?

Really? Cuz when I was the age he spoke of, I was sleeping with everything that moved and a few things that didn't, while drinking like a fish.

P.S.: Did he try it a few times? Or was he Amy Winehouse, part deux? Because it feels like there's a pretty major amount of using his own words to beat the shit out of him.

i used to look for girls like you......and when i found you i was to shy to make a move....:(

Really? Cuz when I was the age he spoke of, I was sleeping with everything that moved and a few things that didn't, while drinking like a fish.

P.S.: Did he try it a few times? Or was he Amy Winehouse, part deux? Because it feels like there's a pretty major amount of using his own words to beat the shit out of him.

i used to look for girls like you......and when i found you i was to shy to make a move....:(

Lucky you never found me, man. I got told more than once that my theme song was "Cold as Ice."

Proof again that Fox is balanced.

Btw, Shep is Gay.

So I've heard, but has he actually admitted it? However, he was married to a woman for about six years.

Shepard Smith

Gay Or Straight, Shepard Smith Is The Best Anchor On Fox News

I don't like that article! It says they will likely let him go at the end of his contract.

No....it said in the author's opinion he will be released.

I've been noticing a change in Shep's appearance. I was wondering if he had AIDs myself.

He could possibly just be anorexic. I had a gf in high school with that. She had it so bad she started to lose her hair.

frndzone.jpg

So I've heard, but has he actually admitted it? However, he was married to a woman for about six years.

Shepard Smith

Gay Or Straight, Shepard Smith Is The Best Anchor On Fox News

There are 3 guys that I know of that work in my section that are married and secretly Gay.

Interesting that you would know that. Oh well...

One of them followed me home once.

They have been known to 'hang out' together at work.

I don't say anything because if they want to keep it hidden that's their business.

I'll avoid Geraldo if possible, I know little about most of today's newscasters, Van Susteren is the best FOX 'topper'. Blitzer, King & Crowley are the best on TV.

I'll avoid Geraldo if possible, I know little about most of today's newscasters, Van Susteren is the best FOX 'topper'. Blitzer, King & Crowley are the best on TV.

Geraldo is not exactly reliable.

Van Susteren is a lawyer.......she has some interesting guests......she also leans to the left a bit. She hides it well.

Most people would punish their children if they treated an authority figure in public the way Munro treated the president.

I keep waiting for conservatives to see beyond the length of their noses on issues that have longer lasting impact than today's outcome, but the moment never arrives. It reminds me of the whole nuclear option regarding the filibuster issue from a few years ago when Democrats were blocking a small number of judicial appointments and Republicans wanted to change the rules to prevent any filibusters of judges. Of course, NOW, Republicans want to filibuster EVERYTHING.

Bullshit!

Have you been out in public in the last 10 fucking years?

Been to a mall or restaurant lately?

Parents don't give a shit how their kids act.

And I'm sick of Obama's "Let me be clear" bullshit.
I understood you the first time.
Not my fault that your supporters have the attention span of a goldfish.

ANGRY%20obama.gif

Obama has this crazy habit of bolting once he makes an announcement. I think it was okay to interrupt him because chances are he was gonna leave as soon as he was done.

Even Fox cut out the angry exchange that took place, which really surprised me.

Obama lost his cool and I think that questions should be asked about his essentially unilaterally granting amnesty.

Muddie, you don't know what you're talking about here. It isn't amnesty but I would be just as happy if it were.

Of course Fox would cut out the exchange, Obama told his ass off. Monroe should have kept his mouth shut and listened to the announcement just like everyone else. Monroe is with that little bitch Tucker Carlson who has a chip on his shoulder because he just could never make it in Washington.

These idiots are rude and have no respect.

I'm sure you all said that when they did it to Bush, which was ALL the time.
So we should proud of a President telling someones ass off..If anything it is Obama who is rude

Last edited:

Geraldo - I don't have much use for him. He looks like a snake oil peddler.

Van Susteren - She used to be okay until she sold her soul to Ailes and Murdoch and made a hard right turn.

Blitzer - He's okay, a little too milquetoast for my tastes, and his monotone drives me nuts.

King - He's okay, but I never watch him. He has trouble holding a show - and an audience, apparently.

Crowley - I like her. She's a great journalist, IMO.

Forum List

Back