Was It Right To Interrupt Obama?

ANGRY%20obama.gif

Obama has this crazy habit of bolting once he makes an announcement. I think it was okay to interrupt him because chances are he was gonna leave as soon as he was done.

Even Fox cut out the angry exchange that took place, which really surprised me.

Obama lost his cool and I think that questions should be asked about his essentially unilaterally granting amnesty.

Someone needs to interrupt the fool :)

There's a myth that's been going around that Obama is a nice guy.

Even Fox tried to support that this evening.

Obama is not a nice guy.

I strongly disagree.

I've been around all kinds.

I feel confident that he isn't a nice guy.

I came to this conclusion years ago when I started to look into his background. He's comfortable with people that I wouldn't want to be around on a bet. I can get along with just about anyone. I can't help it if they hate me just for what I am. Can't do anything about that. Reading his book tells me he hates me......and probably hates you too.

My wife is black. Her nephew gets his hair cut in the barbershop that Obama used for his Miami headquarters in 08'.

I saw his pictures all over the walls.

It is not the kind of place that cuts white people's hair.

Obama is not a nice guy.

I strongly disagree.

I came to this conclusion years ago when I started to look into his background. He's comfortable with people that I wouldn't want to be around on a bet. I can get along with just about anyone. I can't help it if they hate me just for what I am. Can't do anything about that. Reading his book tells me he hates me......and probably hates you too.

Some more food for your Obama thoughts...

How Obama became black - The Washington Post

lol, so Obama had to become black even though he is HALF white

that's why he hates us white folks

Obama is not a nice guy.

I strongly disagree.

/shrug

Different perceptions, and I've got pretty good radar myself.

ANGRY%20obama.gif

Obama has this crazy habit of bolting once he makes an announcement. I think it was okay to interrupt him because chances are he was gonna leave as soon as he was done.

Even Fox cut out the angry exchange that took place, which really surprised me.

Obama lost his cool and I think that questions should be asked about his essentially unilaterally granting amnesty.

Damn right it was okay to interrupt the dictator because he wasn't going to wait for questions that was certain. That is the only way to get a question in on the weasel!

They should of threw a shoe at him, the libs would of had a orgasm the same they did when it was done to Bush.

I strongly disagree.

/shrug

Different perceptions, and I've got pretty good radar myself.

Hard to use it through the teli.

The media has a full-time job keep this guy's image intact. He's stepped on a lot of peoples' toes since he's been president.

Normally I would say NO. But since libtards had an ejaculation when the shoe was thrown at President Bush I'll say today it was A okay and the damn question hit a deep exposed nerve in obama.. it was priceless.

why do libtards favor foreign workers over Americans?

Obama's response to the heckler showed just how intolerant he is of any dissention. Excuse me, Mr. Obama, but reporters and citizens have every right to question your decision, especially when you went around congress yet again to get your way. Who the hell does this man think he is? He acts like people all out of line if they question him.

Obama talked over the reporter but later in the speech addressed him, again asserting that the immigration decision is the right one. Munroe again interrupted Obama. "I didn't ask for an argument," the president said sharply, ending the unusual exchange.
Obama explains new immigration plan, while heckled by reporter in Rose Garden | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Normally I would say NO. But since libtards had an ejaculation when the shoe was thrown at President Bush I'll say today it was A okay and the damn question hit a deep exposed nerve in obama.. it was priceless.
In the words of Bill O'Reilly, "you respect the office, not the man". If I was President, I would've given him 10 seconds to shut is fuckin' mouth, before I'd have the Secret Service take him into custody and remove his big-mouth ass from the press conference. I would let him know, you'd better be respectful when talking to the big dog on campus, or you're gonna get bit!

BTW, I'm a liberal and I didn't care for that guy in Iraq throwing a shoe at my President. Here at home, my objections to GW's policies are between him and me; over there, whether I voted for him or not, he's my President and I don't appreciate people throwing things at the leader of my nation.

You couldn't get anymore opposed to Bush legally, than me. But at least I waited a couple of years into his first term, before I started criticizing his policies. And when he did things that I agreed with, I made it a point to give him credit for it.

Too bad you fuckers on the right can't reciprocate with Obama. You started criticizing him less than 10 days into his Presidency and give him credit for absolutely nothing. And you go out of your way to say the most ridiculous accusations about him. Like saying the government can't create jobs, then turning right around and blaming Obama for the economy. Well, which is it? It's either one or the other, you can't have both!

why do libtards favor foreign workers over Americans?
Why did conservatives outsource our manufacturing jobs overseas, thus denying American's the job opportunities they've been depending on for almost a half-century?

Forum List

Back