Was Papadopolis Targeted Due to AntiSemitism?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I have not seen much discussion or media coverage of this, but this seems like a legit case of anti-Semitic discrimination.

What do the rest of you folks think?

A declassified transcript published on Tuesday revealed a “confidential human source” (CHS) from the FBI deriding Israelis as “fucking spies” and “fucking cocksuckers” who should be “executed” while surreptitiously surveilling George Papadopoulos two weeks after the 2016 presidential election. ...
The CHS is quoted as saying, “No fucking Russians here that aren’t fucking…same with the Israelis they’re all fucking spies. Those fucking cocksuckers. They should execute them all.”
“I can smell an Israeli from a mile away, dude,” said the CHS in another moment. “I can tell you who is fucking Israeli.”
The CHS joked about being extradited to Israel. “Yeah I’m-I’m saying you probably fucking…you’re probably working out a deal with them [Mossad] motherfuckers on me [to] be fucking extradited to Israel.”
When Papadopoulos said he dated an Israeli girl, the CHS disparaged Russian Jews as “fake Jews.”

Forum List

Back