🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Paris' Bataclan concert hall a "gun free zone"

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
San Diego, CA
Anybody know if there were laws in place saying you can't bring a gun into the Bataclan concert hall in Paris, where terrorists methodically murdered 80-odd people, stopping to reload every now and then?

There were a thousand people in there for a concert. If even 1% of them had been armed, would the terrorists have had the 15 minutes they had before cops got there, to calmly slaughter so many people without being interrupted?

Fire arms are not allowed in France. You do parrot a void argument.

Europe has been at war since Christ was a corporal. Hand grenades and exotic explosives are a way of life that Parisians and most Europeans have lived with for a hundred years. It ain't about the proliferation of weapons. It's about the jihad willingness to use the weapons against innocent people. Parisians managed to survive Nazi tyranny but the Islamic jihad might change things forever.

Anybody know if there were laws in place saying you can't bring a gun into the Bataclan concert hall in Paris, where terrorists methodically murdered 80-odd people, stopping to reload every now and then?

There were a thousand people in there for a concert. If even 1% of them had been armed, would the terrorists have had the 15 minutes they had before cops got there, to calmly slaughter so many people without being interrupted?

Where do you cretinoids get the idea you can just take lame political message board memes from THIS country and paste them onto OTHER countries? What the flying fuck??

As already noted elsewhere the reality is that France, like most of the fucking world that isn't named the United States, simply does not have, and does not want, your cowboy gun-fetish mentality. They're more into stuff like wine and food and sex. Things that have to do with life, not death.

COMPLETELY false analogy. Maybe you should go see some part of the world some day and get your head out of the sand.

/thread

I would certainly hope so

Who wants a bunch of armed drunk concert goers?

i would imagine, no matter the country or their gun laws, including ours, guns would not be allowed in a concert hall.

Been to too many concerts

Wouldn't want those assholes armed, they were crazy enough as it is

Europe has been at war since Christ was a corporal. Hand grenades and exotic explosives are a way of life that Parisians and most Europeans have lived with for a hundred years. It ain't about the proliferation of weapons. It's about the jihad willingness to use the weapons against innocent people. Parisians managed to survive Nazi tyranny but the Islamic jihad might change things forever.
TRANSLATION: I have no idea how to answer your question, so I'll change the subject.

'Was Paris' Bataclan concert hall a "gun free zone"'

This ignorance and stupidity of this speaks for itself.
TRANSLATION: I don't dare answer your question truthfully, because I'd have to admit my usual solutions don't work and, in this case, led directly to the deaths of more than a hundred innocent people. So I'll call it names instead and hope someone believes me instead of you.

Back to the subject:

Where do you cretinoids get the idea you can just take lame political message board memes from THIS country and paste them onto OTHER countries? What the flying fuck??

As already noted elsewhere the reality is that France, like most of the fucking world that isn't named the United States, simply does not have, and does not want, your cowboy gun-fetish mentality. They're more into stuff like wine and food and sex. Things that have to do with life, not death.

COMPLETELY false analogy. Maybe you should go see some part of the world some day and get your head out of the sand.

/thread

funny...these Muslim killers seemed to be able to get guns in this country that doesn't have a "cowboy fetish" with guns.........and it did the French no good......

Muslims....are very into the whole death thing.........as the French just learned.

I would certainly hope so
So did the terrorists, I'm sure.

And it looks like they got their wish.

So your solution is to take a bunch of drunk, wild kids and hand out guns as they enter a concert hall

What could POSSIBLY go wrong with that.

No shit, the internet makes the Twilight Zone look like a normal place.
Hey, it can become a tradition at concerts around the globe

Instead of lighters held high...shoot off a few rounds

It will keep the terrorists away

Forum List

Back