Was Scalia murdered? Please read

My understanding is the guy who ran the ranch and talked to the police was a huge Obama supporter as well. Not only that why NOT allow an autopsy? His family wanted one and its normal for one.

About 3:30 a.m. Sunday, Scalia’s family declined to have an autopsy performed, Lujan said, so the body was being prepared for Scalia’s funeral and was expected to be transported to Washington on Monday.

The death of Antonin Scalia: Chaos, confusion and conflicting reports

So, his family is in on it too?

panic.gif

Anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy must be part of it, remember?

When it comes to the kind of conservatives that would buy this kind of conspiracy horseshit, you're not exactly dealing with folks that have much need for evidence. Nor think too hard about it.

The number of people who buy into this crap is certainly disturbing.

So.....

Bush and Cheney orchestrated a national scale "terror attack" involving 4 massive airplanes to kill 3100 people and topple 2 iconic skyscrapers all to lead us into 2 global wars to fund oil company desires.........and liberals say "Hmmm....maybe it's true." Or they outright believe it.

Few liberals are truthers, Buc. Check our boards. Most truthers are conservatives. Check the conspiracy websites. Most truthers are conservatives there too.

Why? Because conspiracies are how your ilk have been taught to think.

And your ilk continue to lap up whatever conspiracy addled pablum anyone is willing to spew across the floor.

So.....

Bush and Cheney orchestrated a national scale "terror attack" involving 4 massive airplanes to kill 3100 people and topple 2 iconic skyscrapers all to lead us into 2 global wars to fund oil company desires.........and liberals say "Hmmm....maybe it's true." Or they outright believe it.

But getting a 79 year old conservative judge in a 5-4 conservative court to quietly and conveniently pass away earlier than expected is simply unfathomable to even consider.

Libs....come on now. You morons thought Bush orchestrated 9/11. And you think this is impossible?

He wasn't a healthy guy, he was just at the doctors last week

Given the fact that a conservative win in November will pretty much guarantee that all the royal edicts issued during the Obama administration will be negated, it would not surprise me that history revealed that, in a last ditch effort to effect some sort of legacy, a level of unprecedented legerdemain permitted Obama to stack the Supreme Court so that his ideology would be forced upon the nation.

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that you would accept a baseless, batshit conspiracy theory backed by nothing and contradicted by overwhelming evidence as a plausible.

Its how conservatives have been trained to be: Accept emotion as evidence, belief as proof, and accusation as fact.

You idiots thought Bush did 9/11. Case closed.

Huh, whaaa?

No we didn't. If that were the case, Bush would have been successful at something, and we all know that's just not true.

My understanding is the guy who ran the ranch and talked to the police was a huge Obama supporter as well. Not only that why NOT allow an autopsy? His family wanted one and its normal for one.

About 3:30 a.m. Sunday, Scalia’s family declined to have an autopsy performed, Lujan said, so the body was being prepared for Scalia’s funeral and was expected to be transported to Washington on Monday.

The death of Antonin Scalia: Chaos, confusion and conflicting reports

So, his family is in on it too?

panic.gif

Anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy must be part of it, remember?

When it comes to the kind of conservatives that would buy this kind of conspiracy horseshit, you're not exactly dealing with folks that have much need for evidence. Nor think too hard about it.

The number of people who buy into this crap is certainly disturbing.

C'mon. These people believe in a massive international conspiracy around Global Warming. A huge conspiracy to remove the 2nd amendment. With birtherism and the 'Obama's a Muslim' fantasy flourishing among their ilk.

For fucks' sake......a reality TV star is their leading presidential hopeful. You're not dealing with the brightest bulbs on the tree here.

Given the fact that a conservative win in November will pretty much guarantee that all the royal edicts issued during the Obama administration will be negated, it would not surprise me that history revealed that, in a last ditch effort to effect some sort of legacy, a level of unprecedented legerdemain permitted Obama to stack the Supreme Court so that his ideology would be forced upon the nation.

It doesn't surprise me in the slightest that you would accept a baseless, batshit conspiracy theory backed by nothing and contradicted by overwhelming evidence as a plausible.

Its how conservatives have been trained to be: Accept emotion as evidence, belief as proof, and accusation as fact.[/QUOTE/]
WOW!!! How totally unlike y'all "progressives"!!!

So.....

But getting a 79 year old conservative judge in a 5-4 conservative court to quietly and conveniently pass away earlier than expected is simply unfathomable to even consider.

Libs....come on now. You morons thought Bush orchestrated 9/11. And you think this is impossible?

Yep. Very easy to pass off as a natural death.

As I said...Stalin and Putin would admire this....uh hum....fortunate turn of events for Comrade Obama.

Its how conservatives have been trained to be: Accept emotion as evidence, belief as proof, and accusation as fact.

Huh, whaaa?

No we didn't. If that were the case, Bush would have been successful at something, and we all know that's just not true.

Go to our own conspiracy boards. Its liberals debunking the truther batshit and conservatives desperately trying to prop that horseshit up. I've been popping truther disinformation cysts for years. Along with flushing the birther batshit.

And its the same conspiracy addled gibberish used here.

So.....

Few liberals are truthers, Buc. Check our boards. Most truthers are conservatives. Check the conspiracy websites. Most truthers are conservatives there too.

Why? Because conspiracies are how your ilk h,ave been taught to think.

And your ilk continue to lap up whatever conspiracy addled pablum anyone is willing to spew across the floor.
Because most of the conspiracy "ilk" have to rely upon biased and bought MSM to disseminate information about such events. Truthers are just that, folks who seek the TRUTH, not the pap published by government financed, so-called "news" sources.

Huh, whaaa?

Go to our own conspiracy boards. Its liberals debunking the truther batshit and conservatives desperately trying to prop that horseshit up. I've been popping truther disinformation cysts for years. Along with flushing the birther batshit.

I've been there. You can't win against bat shit crazy. There's no hope for those people.

So.....

Conservatives beware! If the pillowman can reach Scalia, he can come for you too. Hide! We'll let you know when the coast is clear.

So.....

As I said...Stalin and Putin would admire this....uh hum....fortunate turn of events for Comrade Obama.

Right. All we had to do was fatten him up and wait 79 years. You are a loon.

scalia_princeton_jpeg-0e7d8.jpg

Huh, whaaa?

I've been there. You can't win against bat shit crazy. There's no hope for those people.

Oh, sure you can. You just use better evidence, better reasoning and demonstrate the absurdity of their conspiracies. You can't convince the gullible idiots who gobble this conspiracy horseshit down. But you can use them as tools to demonstrate just how much of your brain you have to shut down for their conspiracies to start making sense.

So.....

The old man died naturally, yes this is upsetting to many..I will say the the far right is having a tuff time this time around..
First Donald, than this. The Republicans have to be very careful because they could lose the election over their actions..

So.....

Right. All we had to do was fatten him up and wait 79 years. You are a loon.

scalia_princeton_jpeg-0e7d8.jpg

Apparently Ruth's Chris is in on the conspiracy too!

Damn you Sizzler!

Huh, whaaa?

Oh, sure you can. You just use better evidence, better reasoning and demonstrate the absurdity of their conspiracies. You can't convince the gullible idiots who gobble this conspiracy horseshit down. But you can use them as tools to demonstrate just how much of your brain you have to shut down for their conspiracies to start making sense.

"Systematic racism" is a conspiracy too. Somehow all 10,000 American police departments had this big ole meeting and agreed to do it right??

Huh, whaaa?

"Systematic racism" is a conspiracy too. Somehow all 10,000 American police departments had this big ole meeting and agreed to do it right??

Laughing......the old 911 conspiracy not working out for you, huh? You checked our conspiracy forums and found your conservative ilk propagating there the same kind of conspiracy horseshit used here in this thread?

Huh, whaaa?

I just don't have that kind of time, energy, or patience. :)

Huh, whaaa?

I just don't have that kind of time, energy, or patience. :)

Smiling....check our conspiracy boards. Especially the Truther and Birther threads. I do.

Forum List

Back