🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Shyrian President Assad assassinated?

Wow.

Has the Heritage Foundation been notified?

What would Junebug do next? Fly to a secret retreat or hide under table?

Some guy on Twitter captured a wiki screenshot:

725pf.jpg

See, https://twitter.com/AnandWrites/status/315821725243813889

I doubt it, but I've heard several attempts were made on him through poisoning, if its true it would be a huge motivation boost for the rebels and the government would breakdown possibly.

It comes at a time (if it's true, that is) where Israel had to return fire into Syria over some hits it was taking from Syria, during a period of severe unrest in Syria and on the heels of a U.S. Presidential visit to the region. It comes while Israel's security is more beleaguered than it has been in years between Iranian nuclear prospects and the Muslim Brotherhood rumblings in Egypt.

Pinhead Assad may be a piece of camel shit, but additional instability in Syria at this moment could prove to be a bad thing.

Instability where? What more can happen? It's already is unstable in Syria and Egypt is over exaggerated in the media. My Mom was just there and she told me its normal, unlike what you see on TV.

It seems all that matters to you is Israel's security, I thought you were concerned for Syrian people. I frankly could care less that a bullet reached the Golan Heights, that's not 'Israels security is more beleaguered...'.

It sounds like you're very worried.

Syria cannot be much more destabilized than it is now, and calling for Asad's remaining in office ignores the reality of the situation.

Syria cannot be much more destabilized than it is now, and calling for Asad's remaining in office ignores the reality of the situation.

Agreed Assad's death or disappearance would not represent a substantive change. Not too sure that reality has to do with the situation.

Ignoring reality hasn't been a problem for US presidents, the state department or intelligence communities since 1980. By 2001 US foreign policy operated behind a green curtain of cash more closely connected to the Emerald City and flying monkeys than it was to anything real.

If Obama has moved away from flying monkeys based foreign policies that is not apparent.

Last edited:
Instability where? What more can happen? It's already is unstable in Syria and Egypt is over exaggerated in the media. My Mom was just there and she told me its normal, unlike what you see on TV.

It seems all that matters to you is Israel's security, I thought you were concerned for Syrian people. I frankly could care less that a bullet reached the Golan Heights, that's not 'Israels security is more beleaguered...'.

It sounds like you're very worried.

I am worried about the larger ramifications.

Syria may be a cesspool in the middle of another uprising of assholes. But what happens there (as in Egypt) may not be contained there.

I wouldn't expect a person of your tragically low intellectual capacity to understand that.

Ilar, you write as if you rank among the lower 25% in capacity here. We are aware of the potential for international disaster. We risk that with or without Asad, and right now no one appears to recognize which path is the better one.

Ilar, you write as if you rank among the lower 25% in capacity here. We are aware of the potential for international disaster. We risk that with or without Asad, and right now no one appears to recognize which path is the better one.

Fakey: when it comes to credibility you are in the lowest portion of the bottom 1%.

I doubt an asshole of your limited intellectual capacity can be aware of much of anything.

By the way, you idiot, I wasn't making any recommendation about how to proceed with the cesspool we call Syria, anyway.

Take your head out of your asshole for a while and try to get some oxygen, you stupid twat.

Fakey: when it comes to credibility you are in the lowest portion of the bottom 1%. I doubt an asshole of your limited intellectual capacity can be aware of much of anything. By the way, you idiot, I wasn't making any recommendation about how to proceed with the cesspool we call Syria, anyway. Take your head out of your asshole for a while and try to get some oxygen, you stupid twat.

blah blah blab Son, your cheese has been moved. Do you get that? The old days of rampages by the Red Brigades of the Right here are over. Period.

Fakey: when it comes to credibility you are in the lowest portion of the bottom 1%. I doubt an asshole of your limited intellectual capacity can be aware of much of anything. By the way, you idiot, I wasn't making any recommendation about how to proceed with the cesspool we call Syria, anyway. Take your head out of your asshole for a while and try to get some oxygen, you stupid twat.

blah blah blab Son, your cheese has been moved. Do you get that? The old days of rampages by the Red Brigades of the Right here are over. Period.

Even your complete babble is boring, assbreath.

Seriously, take your head out of your asshole.

You and the other fecal eating scum pond of the far right just don't have the weight anymore.

Tis what tis.

Probably is either a hoax or confusion over the following...
:eusa_eh:
Syrian activists say senior rebel leader wounded
Mar 25,`13 -- A top Syrian rebel military leader was wounded and perhaps killed by a bomb stuck to his car, activists said on Monday.
The Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said the blast targeted Col. Riad al-Asaad during a visit to the town of Mayadeen in eastern Syria. The Observatory cited conflicting reports on al-Asaad's fate, with some saying he had been killed and others saying he lost a leg. There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the attack. Al-Asaad is a prominent defector from the Syrian military who became head of the Free Syrian Army, an umbrella group that tried to gather rebel fighters under a unified command.

But al-Asaad became little more than a figurehead and his group has been superseded by the Office of the Chiefs of Staff, associated with the opposition Syrian National Coalition and led by Gen. Salim Idris. That body, too, has failed to project widespread authority inside Syria, where most groups cobble together their own funding and arms.

Meanwhile, a series of mortar strikes near a downtown Damascus traffic circle killed one person and wounded several others, the government-run Ikhbariyeh TV station reported. Umayyad Square, at the center of a large intersection west of downtown, sits near the government TV headquarters, the Sheraton hotel and a number of faculties of the University of Damascus. Syria's state news agency reported no dead and at least six wounded in the strikes, which it said hit near the Opera House.

It was unclear who was behind that attack as well, reflecting the often chaotic nature of Syria's two-year-old civil war pitting hundreds of independent rebels groups against the forces of President Bashar Assad. The U.N. says more than 70,000 people have been killed since the conflict began with political protests in March, 2011.

Such sporadic strikes on Damascus have grown more common in recent weeks and often appear to target government buildings. Most cause only material damage, but spread fear in Damascus that the city, which has so far managed to avoid the widespread clashes that have destroyed other cities, could soon face the same fate. Damascus residents reported hearing intensive shelling on Monday, though it was hard to tell where it was coming from.

Source

News for assad dead

Assad death report dismissed as 'ridiculous' rumor

RT *- 9 hours ago

Media websites were abuzz with rumors of Syrian President Bashar Assad's death on Sunday, after he had supposedly been shot the previous ...

Forum List

Back