Was the right, right all along about ISIS?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Many called for the destruction of ISIS in Syria when they first popped up. Then as ISIS flooded into Iraq many decried us just sitting back and doing nothing.

Now Kerry, Hagel & the joint chiefs are prepping the American people for the "creep" that may turn into all out war.

Apparently ISIS isn't the Jay Vee team Obama thought they were huh

Many called for the destruction of ISIS in Syria when they first popped up. Then as ISIS flooded into Iraq many decried us just sitting back and doing nothing.

Now Kerry, Hagel & the joint chiefs are prepping the American people for the "creep" that may turn into all out war.

Yes, as usual for this administration, too little too late. ( if at all )

• Banned

Yes, as usual for this administration, too little too late. ( if at all )
Leading from behind. But I don't believe it's too late. ISIS has over a billion dollars and that alone makes them the most dangerous terrorist organization out there. That money can buy a lot of power, favors, turned heads & deaths

This administration responds only to crises and only on the 24 hour news cycle. They are completely unable to think beyond that.
So they negotiated the release of Bowe Bergdahl to get the VA scandal off the pages. Then they refused to negotiate with Isis for the reporter, who got beheaded. Then Obama said he wouldn't put boots on the ground in Iraq. Then the Yazidis faced a humanitarian crisis and he supplied them. Then he claimed we needed more combat troops on the ground to protect Americans in Iraq. Then...you get the idea. Every intiiative is an ad hoc aimed at dispelling criticism at that moment, not aimed at a consistent foreign policy.
Obama is the worst president ever.

Obama has pretty much ignored terrorism except for approving the UBL mission, note I said mission which was supposed to "catch" him not kill him.

He only approved that mission since most of the US public wanted UBL, but Obama realizes most people don't have a clue about ISIS, Boko Haram, etc so he plays along ignoring the threat while gutting the military and funneling that money to welfare projects.

As pointed out already, Obama's gang of misfits and felons are reactionary only. They couldn't muster a pro-active foreign policy if their lives depended on it. And it may just come down to that now...

So part of Obama's gains in votes by supporting open borders, he needs to now except the unintended consequences such, like as Rueters reports, ISIS may already be in the US

-Geaux

Supporting the overthrow of a sovereign Syria was a disaster. I thought Obama had given up on the neocon idea of destabilizing the entire mid east. Weapons , money and training ---for what ?

As pointed out already, Obama's gang of misfits and felons are reactionary only. They couldn't muster a pro-active foreign policy if their lives depended on it. And it may just come down to that now...

So part of Obama's gains in votes by supporting open borders, he needs to now except the unintended consequences such, like as Rueters reports, ISIS may already be in the US

-Geaux
:thup:

SNIP:

Our barbaric jihadist enemies – the ones President Obama repeatedly assured us he had “decimated” and put on “the path to defeat” – are now stronger than ever. Not stronger than they have been in years, or decades – stronger than ever. They have seized a country-size swath of territory (and growing). They have just beheaded an American journalist – which is the sort of thing they do as a matter of routine but has obviously, and finally, gotten our attention.

Not to worry, though: The Obama Justice Department has opened a criminal investigation. I’m sure ISIS is quaking.

Obama s America Is September 10th America National Review Online

I'm pretty sure that the right decided that the destruction of ISIS in Syria was a good idea the moment that they learned that President Obama wasn't going to bomb Syria. Funny....that was also the moment that Congress declined to take action toward Syria.

Good stuff.

Actually shitstain....pulling out all US forces in Iraq caused this mess in Iraq. ISIS would've had a hard time taking over half of Iraq if US forces were on the ground providing intel and military support to the ISF and Kurds.

Also, not bombing ISIL in Syria was a mistake by Obama. He chickened out when liberals and losertarians threw a fit over military actions "overseas."

Obama doesn't lead, he follows. He can't see beyond his nose, he only reacts and most times with a limp dick response.

Just shut the fuck up.

I'm pretty sure that the right decided that the destruction of ISIS in Syria was a good idea the moment that they learned that President Obama wasn't going to bomb Syria. Funny....that was also the moment that Congress declined to take action toward Syria.

Good stuff.

ISIS began in 2004, and whether it is tagged "right" or "left", detouring into Iraq may be the worst military decision in US history. Not only was the heat taken off al Qaeda, Iraq was an open door to ISIS, a group beyond terror.....yes, action should have begun sooner. The OP has written they were all togerther and could have been destroyed, I read otherwise; either way getting rid of them should have been a priority. Obama should have ignored the "Muslims killing Muslims, GOOD" chants. Now ISIS has 17,700 Shi'ias trapped in a town with no more food, some well water, no electricty, and no medical supplies. I remembering posting a few months ago that ISIS seemed terible enough to deal with, few agreed. Murked began that thread also I believe.

The right had no idea what the hell they wanted or were talking about. They did exactly as I predicted months ago; waiting to take whatever side would benefit them most politically.
Nonsense.

Do a little research. MONTHS if not near a year ago I created multiple threads about the need to deal with ISIS.

Your revisionist history is not accurate

The right had no idea what the hell they wanted or were talking about. They did exactly as I predicted months ago; waiting to take whatever side would benefit them most politically.
Nonsense.

Do a little research. MONTHS if not near a year ago I created multiple threads about the need to deal with ISIS.

link

Nonsense.

link
I've already bumped one of the threads a week or two ago. You all ignored it BECAUSE I WAS RIGHT. If you need to see it again find it yourself. I have no idea how to find my old stuff now with this new skin on usmb

Nonsense.

link
I've already bumped one of the threads a week or two ago. You all ignored it BECAUSE I WAS RIGHT. If you need to see it again find it yourself. I have no idea how to find my old stuff now with this new skin on usmb
i didnt see it....im not here a lot when im working.Last week i was working 11p to 7am, so i wasnt here.

Asshole....the CIA has been warning Obama for years about the threat of terrorism in Syria, Iraq, Nigeria, Libya, Mali, Algeria, Yemen, etc.

Yet you stupid fucks invent lies claiming nobody knew this was going to happen when we predicted it from day 1 of Obama stealing the white house.

Forum List

Back