Was the right, right all along about ISIS?

The folks criticizing the US for not doing something about ISIS a year ago are the same people who criticized the US for arming and supplying rebel groups in Syria because they didn't know the difference between the FSA and the Harakat or ISIS. They still don't know who ISIS or the Islamic State is, but experts are everywhere.

In other words, who is ISIS a bigger threat to, the U.S. or the Saudi Kingdom? The U.S. or the Kuwaitis, Jordanians, Iranians, Turks, Qatari, U.A.E., and Egyptians?

The US has interests not only in the region, but in the world. For all the talk of Putin, and China, who does the world look up to? And do not mean any individual; Presidents come & go, the USA remains.

How do any of our interests top the interests of the leaders of those countries staying in power?

How many billions would the Saudi Royal family spend to not be overthrown?

All should be very wary now that their Government has declared ISIS 'Worse than the Nazis.' That's a common theme for Government when it wants to justify more war & chaos. The poor Sheeple keep falling for that one. It's very sad.

All should be very wary now that their Government has declared ISIS 'Worse than the Nazis.' That's a common theme for Government when it wants to justify more war & chaos. The poor Sheeple keep falling for that one. It's very sad.
Because the ISIS dudes are not as bad as the NAZI's? Where the Nazi's worse than ISIS? Bad, malicious, evil and dangerous people don't really exist? Governments make up those stories just to propagandize their mass's?

Stupid fuck....when the CIA is warning you about the threat of ISIL/ISIS....you destroy them.

Are you in the CIA. But even if what you claim were true, would you expect the CIA to offer the president a viable plan on how to destroy them when they were JV to AQ and not representative of what they've become the past few months.

What are the Presidents' options?

WTF? You don't even know how to ask viable questions, let alone viable answers.
When did the CIA warn about ISIS or ISIL being a more serious threat than other terrorist groups in the area? At what point was it determined by the CIA that ISIS or ISIL needed to become a priority and what action was recommended that Obama didn't heed?

You're kidding, right???? It was all over open source. Good Lord, you're really uninformed. Are you some college kid or something?

In other words, who is ISIS a bigger threat to, the U.S. or the Saudi Kingdom? The U.S. or the Kuwaitis, Jordanians, Iranians, Turks, Qatari, U.A.E., and Egyptians?

Oh, look, one of the massively stupid libs on this Board that plays checkers while the smart people play 3 dimensional chess.

How do any of our interests top the interests of the leaders of those countries staying in power?

How many billions would the Saudi Royal family spend to not be overthrown?

Either, or????????????????

You're too stupid to be on this thread.

Because the ISIS dudes are not as bad as the NAZI's? Where the Nazi's worse than ISIS? Bad, malicious, evil and dangerous people don't really exist? Governments make up those stories just to propagandize their mass's?

Oh, the hysterical fear mongering rhetoric is growing more shrill by the day. Now we're beginning to hear about how ISIS is definitely 'way way worse than the Nazis.' It is a common theme from Government when it wants to justify more war & chaos. Unfortunately, the poor Sheeple keep falling for it.

Stupid fuck....when the CIA is warning you about the threat of ISIL/ISIS....you destroy them.

Are you in the CIA. But even if what you claim were true, would you expect the CIA to offer the president a viable plan on how to destroy them when they were JV to AQ and not representative of what they've become the past few months.

When did the CIA warn about ISIS or ISIL being a more serious threat than other terrorist groups in the area? At what point was it determined by the CIA that ISIS or ISIL needed to become a priority and what action was recommended that Obama didn't heed?

You're kidding, right???? It was all over open source. Good Lord, you're really uninformed. Are you some college kid or something?

Why can't you just answer the question? Must you always play the huckster? I have followed them since Tawid Jahad. Look that one up and see where it takes you because I know you can't answer quickly. Now snap to it.

The US has interests not only in the region, but in the world. For all the talk of Putin, and China, who does the world look up to? And do not mean any individual; Presidents come & go, the USA remains.

Couple of problems with you, Peach.

Though you have more class than some of these tards, your posts reveal you have myopia, you have blinders on, and you don't think strategically.

Yes there have been successes.

But it's like getting excited about making first down in the first play of the first quarter when there are 4 quarters to play and an entire NFL season to go through. It's not even a pin prick. Imagine how silly you would look claiming your fav football team had won in that scenario. That's how you look now.

Secondly, were you running around talking about the tactical successes Bush had like a little cheerleader then? I wasn't here but something tells me there's extreme hypocrisy going on.

What you don't understand is that the enemy knows Obama doesn't have e will to crush them. He's a limp dick. Our allies know it, our enemies know it. Most Americans know it by now. And even he knows it. But here you are with your pom poms. You look silly.

Now you can gain credibility if you couch your pom pom posts with statements about how much more work needs to be done. As in 99% more.

Many called for the destruction of ISIS in Syria when they first popped up. Then as ISIS flooded into Iraq many decried us just sitting back and doing nothing.

Now Kerry, Hagel & the joint chiefs are prepping the American people for the "creep" that may turn into all out war.

Apparently ISIS isn't the Jay Vee team Obama thought they were huh

Obama has his own particular opinion about Islam and the rest of the world. Secretly IMO he routes for them....I think he probably has no idea what to do when two opposing Islamic factions attack each other but to the extent that it hurts the US and hurts Western interests...I actualy think he gets a kick out of it.

JO

Why can't you just answer the question? Must you always play the huckster? I have followed them since Tawid Jahad. Look that one up and see where it takes you because I know you can't answer quickly. Now snap to it.

See, here's the thing. I'm used to debating liberals who are much more intelligent than most found on this Board. Some on this Board (not all, and you are so so) say things that defy what is well known by people in BOTH parties who really understand foreign policy and economics.

Some of the things you say...like this statement about intel community not warning about ISIS.....is SO egregiously false.....and so well known....that it's hard to take the people making the statements seriously.

I will debate smart liberals who make good arguments. But it's hard not to be dismissive of the egregiously false posts like yours.

Though you have more class than some of these tards, your posts reveal you have myopia, you have blinders on, and you don't think strategically.

But it's like getting excited about making first down in the first play of the first quarter when there are 4 quarters to play and an entire NFL season to go through. It's not even a pin prick. Imagine how silly you would look claiming your fav football team had won in that scenario. That's how you look now.

Secondly, were you running around talking about the tactical successes Bush had like a little cheerleader then? I wasn't here but something tells me there's extreme hypocrisy going on.

What you don't understand is that the enemy knows Obama doesn't have e will to crush them. He's a limp dick. Our allies know it, our enemies know it. Most Americans know it by now. And even he knows it. But here you are with your pom poms. You look silly.

Now you can gain credibility if you couch your pom pom posts with statements about how much more work needs to be done. As in 99% more.

Every pilot was a faithfull Republican, I wrote the AIR FORCE is to be thanked and have noted Presidents come & go. As I have written, several times, Obama was late on this; however, he is taking ISIS seriously NOW. The fight against ISIS is genuine, however, and this round went well. Also, US troops abandoned the compound in Libya weeks before ISIS got there. ISIS got -0-,.Now how about Boenhner joining McConnell and support our miltary as they work against the horror of ISIS?

Every pilot was a faithfull Republican, I wrote the AIR FORCE is to be thanked and have noted Presidents come & go. As I have written, several times, Obama was late on this; however, he is taking ISIS seriously NOW. The fight against ISIS is genuine, however, and this round went well. Also, US troops abandoned the compound in Libya weeks before ISIS got there. ISIS got -0-,.Now how about Boenhner joining McConnell and support our miltary as they work against the horror of ISIS?

You seem like a very nice lady but you either didn't read what I said, or you didn't grasp what I said.

You're still talking first down in first play of first quarter.............

Obama cannot fix this problem. His WEAKNESS HAS DONE A LOT TO INVITE THIS AGGESSION. They have his number no matter what he does.

In short, you don't have an answer, have know idea about Tawid wal Jihad let alone Harakat Ahar al Sham or the transfer of ISIL into Syria in April 2013 or the assessments made in Dec. 3013 thru April 2014. Your just bluffing your way through it all. Otherwise the things I mention would be familiar to you if you indeed had the knowledge you profess to have. You would give the answers instead of making excuses for not wanting to. The fact is, you have know idea when the CIA listed ISIS as a major threat.

You seem like a very nice lady but you either didn't read what I said, or you didn't grasp what I said.

Obama cannot fix this problem. His WEAKNESS HAS DONE A LOT TO INVITE THIS AGGESSION. They have his number no matter what he does.

I grasp you cannot stop fixating on Obama; DoD & the JCS are in charge of ops like these. And ok, Obama is 100% at fault, what do you suggest Congress do? Stay on vacation?

In short, you don't have an answer, have know idea about Tawid wal Jihad let alone Harakat Ahar al Sham or the transfer of ISIL into Syria in April 2013 or the assessments made in Dec. 3013 thru April 2014. Your just bluffing your way through it all. Otherwise the things I mention would be familiar to you if you indeed had the knowledge you profess to have. You would give the answers instead of making excuses for not wanting to. The fact is, you have know idea when the CIA listed ISIS as a major threat.

You suffer from the same problem dumbass liberals on my econ threads suffer from. I choose which posts on the Board to reply to, genius, not you. And not them. I refuse to spend my time teaching really REALLY uninformed people like yourself things you can easily research on your own. I also don't like repeating myself 50 fricken times on multiple threads.

I will respond to really good arguments by a liberal that deserves my precious time....and sometimes I will spend time replying to people if I've been ambiguous in my argument. But I don't respond to stupid ass quizzes that are a diversion....like the famous one g5000 did.

Your post about the CIA and ISIS is stupid as is any follow up dumbass "quiz" related to it.

I grasp you cannot stop fixating on Obama; DoD & the JCS are in charge of ops like these. And ok, Obama is 100% at fault, what do you suggest Congress do? Stay on vacation?

The very very sad truth is we're screwed till we get a president that the enemy fears. And that could be a president of any political persuasion, not just Republican.

But until then, we're fucked. The next two years are going to be rough.

Wait till ISIS starts delivering more and more beheaded Americans or westerners. They're holding a female AID worker right now. Wait till that happens and watch how powerless Americans are going to feel with our hapless leader.

Trust me, your pom pom posts are premature.

You suffer from the same problem dumbass liberals on my econ threads suffer from. I choose which posts on the Board to reply to, genius, not you. And not them. I refuse to spend my time teaching really REALLY uninformed people like yourself things you can easily research on your own. I also don't like repeating myself 50 fricken times on multiple threads.

I will respond to really good arguments by a liberal that deserves my precious time....and sometimes I will spend time replying to people if I've been ambiguous in my argument. But I don't respond to stupid ass quizzes that are a diversion....like the famous one g5000 did.

Your post about the CIA and ISIS is stupid as is any follow up dumbass "quiz" related to it.

You are putting that shovel to work today, but the bull stalls are getting cleaned out. No doubt you have an endless supply. No way you could have been involved in any kind of intelligence during Iraq as you have claimed and not had some of what I mentioned jump out and bite you. Impossible. I didn't think there was anything you could be less informed about than WWII. You fooled me.

Forum List

Back