Was the US allied with the Taliban terrorists?

That's because your country's cigarettes are made of cow dung. Mine are the finest tobaccos grown by American Indians on their tribal lands, sanctified by their shamans and medicine man, suitable for smoking for pleasure or ceremonial purposes.

:laughing0301:
No, that's because Trumpsters are weaklings and can't smoke men's cigarettes.

Trump isn't Putin. Vladimir must like the taste of Ukrainian dick in his mouth. It's the only thing that covers up the taste of Pussy Riot's nasty pussy juice aftertaste in his mouth.

:laughing0301:
Then why did he suck the Taliban's dick if he doesn't like the taste of Taliban cum?

This is pure fraud. The Taliban already fought with ISIS, the agreements could not affect this, this is their own interest
"The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan reaffirms its continued commitment not to cooperate with or permit international terrorist groups or individuals to recruit, train, raise funds (including through the production or distribution of narcotics), transit Afghanistan or misuse its internationallyrecognized travel documents, or conduct other support activities in Afghanistan, and will not host them."

Yet ISIS continued to operate out of Kabul attacking civilians and the Government throughout the period following the agreement.

"The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan reaffirms its continued commitment not to cooperate with or permit international terrorist groups or individuals to recruit, train, raise funds (including through the production or distribution of narcotics), transit Afghanistan or misuse its internationallyrecognized travel documents, or conduct other support activities in Afghanistan, and will not host them."
They don't specialize in growing drugs, they never did.

They kill Americans, Hazaras and rape small children in their traditional bacha bazi ritual. Did they promise Trump not to do this? Or does trump like what they do?

Mine are the finest tobaccos grown by American Indians on their tribal lands, sanctified by their shamans and medicine man, suitable for smoking for pleasure or ceremonial purposes.
Girls like you, because of their inability to smoke tobacco, always look for excuses why they don’t smoke regular tobacco, supposedly they find some kind of aesthetic features there, but in reality it’s just femininity and weakness, a pathetic imitation of a man.

Girls like you, because of their inability to smoke tobacco, always look for excuses why they don’t smoke regular tobacco, supposedly they find some kind of aesthetic features there, but in reality it’s just femininity and weakness, a pathetic imitation of a man.

A real man owns guns.

How many guns do you own, pussy faggot?

Oh, I forgot: You're afraid of guns. :laughing0301:

A real man owns guns.

How many guns do you own, pussy faggot?

Oh, I forgot: You're afraid of guns. :laughing0301:
Not just owns, but knows how to use it, these are different things. Show me the law where in the US fagots are prohibited from owning guns.

Once again

If a man drinks, he drinks strong straight whiskey; if he smokes, he smokes red marlboro or Cuban cigarettes or something stronger. If he has sex, he just fucks his wife or girlfriend, and so on.

A man does not need any frills, democrats, trumpster, dogs, Taliban and faggots do it

Forum List

Back