15,000 Dead, 33,000 Injured, 7.2 Million Displaced. And Not a Peep from the Left.

When was the last time you heard any politician talk about what is happening in some African countries? None.

The OP just started a thread for the racist to come and attack black, but if the US started talking about sending sending any 🪖 into one of those countries you would be the first ones bitching and moaning.
P.S. Your post also proves the OP’s point: the left will NOT criticize blacks - even if they are committing genocide - and anyone who does so is called a racist. At the same time, the left is jumping all over the chance to criticize Jews, and doing so with a LIE.

Absolutely reprehensible how blacks like you enable antisemitism while screaming racism against others.

That’s how you’d see it….but WRONG.

The OP started the thread to show that Israel is being FALSELY accused of genocide by the leftists, while they refuse to condemn Sudan for a REAL genocide - which is what just did. And it’s due to antisemitism and double standards.

Let’s say there are two kids - one white and one black. The black kid knocks over a fork as he’s running through the house, and the white kid walks over to and intentionally knocks over an expensive vase. And then you have racists yelling and screaming about how blacks destroy valuable property, and don’t say a WORD about how the white broke an expensive vase.

That would be due to racism.
Tell me a politician who has came on the floor of the House or the Senate and talked about the genocide happening in a African country.

Tell me a politician who has came on the floor of the House or the Senate and talked about the genocide happening in an African country.
I give up. Who? As far as I know, politicians are afraid to criticize reprehensible behavior if blacks do it.

P.S. Your post also proves the OP’s point: the left will NOT criticize blacks - even if they are committing genocide - and anyone who does so is called a racist. At the same time, the left is jumping all over the chance to criticize Jews, and doing so with a LIE.

Absolutely reprehensible how blacks like you enable antisemitism while screaming racism against others.
What right wing politicians have criticized what is happening in the Sudan? None, so go sit your hypocrite ass down somewhere. You are the ultimate racist, you will attack black folks in a heartbeat and then bitch and whine if someone says anything about Jewish folks.

What right wing politicians have criticized what is happening in the Sudan? None, so go sit your hypocrite ass down somewhere. You are the ultimate racist, you will attack black folks in a heartbeat and then bitch and whine if someone says anything about Jewish folks.
They are LYING about Jewish folks! And I’ve never said anything racist, you POS. All I do is point out the double standards.

Now your weakass is making excuses, racist have been attacking black folks since the first slaves walked off the ship.
Oh, so now it’s excuses?

It’s time to stop lying about Jews committing genocide, and time to start talking about blacks who ARE.

But no……doing that would be waaaaaacist!

Why aren’t the left staging protests, attacking people, vandalizing, shutting down public roads and buildings to sto the violence you ask?

Because it involves black people. No Jews defending themselves from terrorists involved.

So the Left simply ignores the fighting.

Sudan is not sexy.

why is Russia involved in Africa ?? ~S~
My guess? Because for centuries the nations of Africa have been colonized by nations of Europe.

To get out from under that, I believe many of their leaders are looking for economic support from China, or military support from Russia.

Why France is Actually Preparing for War With Russia​

Mar 23, 2024

I don't know where to start. Any of your posts where claim black folks are getting all these free handouts, all of this favoritism when it comes to college scholarships, jobs, job promotions, etc. Take your damn pick.
Saying that blacks get favored for college and jobs is not racist. It’s factual.

Also saying that blacks are more likely to be on welfare than whites is also not racist. It’s also factual.

Try again. (Hint: racist would be saying all blacks are lazy, or stupid, or criminals.)

Saying that blacks get favored for college and jobs is not racist. It’s factual.
It is, when it is a lie you keep repeating.
Also saying that blacks are more likely to be on welfare than whites is also not racist. It’s also factual.
It is, when it is a lie.
Try again. (Hint: racist would be saying all blacks are lazy, or stupid, or criminals.)
Hell, that is pretty much what you are thinking, you're just too much of a damn coward to say it.

Forum List

Back