Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production?

• Total voters
The world knows it's Obama or his crew running this show, otherwise they know tater Joe is just a compromised puppet. The world is saddened that we were duped in such an horrific way. Satan is running wild now, and he's living in his last days. God speed be with us.
Watch this video on blacks in Chicago calling out demofks especially the president

"1/6 was a sickening, awful, and shameful for Americans day! It was shocking to watch...."

-------------------------------------------------------------
True that.
It was, is, and will remain a dark day for America. On America.
It is different than Pearl Harbor......someone attacked us then. Outside enemies.
It is different than 9/11 ...... we were attacked by outside enemies, again.

But....Americans attacked America on J6.
Arrest, prosecute, and convict all who committed a crime on that day.
--------------------------------------------------------

if it was an honest election then there would have been a peaceful transfer
Prove it wasn't "honest" poster Road.
You assert it wasn't honest.
So it is on you....as a man, as an adult, as a responsible citizen..... to show authorities, the courts, to show this forum.....that you know what you are talking about. That you have credible evidence.

So, Road Runner, show this forum that you are to be taken seriously, that you have a measure of gravitas in your character.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"The world knows it's Obama or his crew running this show,"
No, the world does not.
If you allege it....as you just did poster Beagle....well, amigo, prove it.

Don't be one of those ineffective whiners and complainers who make corrosive allegations against other people but never back up....never offer .....to back up one's own word.
That is not manly. That is not adult. That is not responsible.

Don't be that way, poster Beagle. You should want to be better than that.

----------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------
True that.
It was, is, and will remain a dark day for America. On America.
It is different than Pearl Harbor......someone attacked us then. Outside enemies.
It is different than 9/11 ...... we were attacked by outside enemies, again.

But....Americans attacked America on J6.
Arrest, prosecute, and convict all who committed a crime on that day.
--------------------------------------------------------

Prove it wasn't "honest" poster Road.
You assert it wasn't honest.
So it is on you....as a man, as an adult, as a responsible citizen..... to show authorities, the courts, to show this forum.....that you know what you are talking about. That you have credible evidence.

So, Road Runner, show this forum that you are to be taken seriously, that you have a measure of gravitas in your character.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

No, the world does not.
If you allege it....as you just did poster Beagle....well, amigo, prove it.

Don't be one of those ineffective whiners and complainers who make corrosive allegations against other people but never back up....never offer .....to back up one's own word.
That is not manly. That is not adult. That is not responsible.

Don't be that way, poster Beagle. You should want to be better than that.

----------------------------------------------------------------
When the fbi revolted against Americans

Watch this video on blacks in Chicago calling out demofks especially the president

Ohhh yeah, they have figured out finally that Biden was just using them like he uses everyone for power and money. When the border flew wide open in hopes to bring in a new overwhelming set of numbers that will turn Democrat voter in the future, they finally realized that they've been had by the ultimate slave master white supremacists ....

I've now had three (3) Trumpsters tell me that the violent video of Jan 6 was phony. A Hollywood production. And I've seen it said many times on the internet.

I'll be interested to see if they vote here.

So: Was the violence in the Jan 6 video a Hollywood production? Seems like a pretty damn important question. Amazingly.

And yes, your name will be visible. I'd like to see who will admit that they believe this.

By the way Mac, how do you plan to celebrate this coming Jan 6? Do you decorate your house, or do you tone it down a bit, by just having friends over?

By the way Mac, how do you plan to celebrate this coming Jan 6? Do you decorate your house, or do you tone it down a bit, by just having friends over?
I guess I'll just watch you folks spray around your lies and delusions and whining, like I do every other day.

Forum List

Back