Was there ever a more flawed presidential candidate than Hillary?

So where does Hillary stand in terms of credentials for the office?
Carter: Hillary is more qualified
Reagan: Hillary is more qualified
George HW Bush: Hillary is less qualified
Bill Clinton: Hillary is more qualified
George W Bush: Hillary is more qualified
Obama: Hillary is more qualified

Trump: Trump is nowhere near her league

One of the most experienced candidates since George HW Bush. She has decades of experience in Washington, has extensive experience in the Senate and is known and trusted around the globe

The fact that conservatives hate her only solidifies her standing
Experience is it eh? A TON of failures define that experience.

Failures only to conservatives that wanted her to start a war

Hillary is respected around the world...the same world that is terrified that Trump could actually win
"Start a war"? Dumbshit, thanks to Hillary and Obama we are in more wars than we've ever been in. Do you pay any fucking attention to what's going on?
Name them and the number of US casualties

One of the most experienced candidates since George HW Bush. She has decades of experience in Washington, has extensive experience in the Senate and is known and trusted around the globe

Known and trusted to put America last.

Failures only to conservatives that wanted her to start a war

Hillary is respected around the world...the same world that is terrified that Trump could actually win
"Start a war"? Dumbshit, thanks to Hillary and Obama we are in more wars than we've ever been in. Do you pay any fucking attention to what's going on?

Could you please list the wars you're referring to and what years they were started? Thanks.

Trump is no peach but that doesn't miraculously make Hillary any less of a despicable candidate.

Screen-Shot-2015-07-08-at-8.38.46-PM.png

He never names his sources does he? But you still believe him...Amazing
I believe him? Really? You will of course supply proof of my belief right?

Of course not.....

Dude, tuck tail and slink away now before you embarrass yourself even more; you are getting your ass kicked.
Pointing at someone else RATHER than defending Hillary from the allegations put forth is not "getting my ass kicked" lol

This thread appears to be a very good dog whistle

And in turn then, pointing at someone else RATHER than defending Donald from the allegations put forth is not kicking ass, lol.
I don't defend himself because I don't like him. I just happen to believe Hillary is FAR worse.

I dont have too, I expected a denial but you cant. Thats proof.

And watch in your next response you wont deny it either. Further Proof

Was there ever a more flawed presidential candidate than Hillary?

Ronald Reagan

George Bush

George W. Bush

AHAHAHAHAHA experienced at what? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dude, tuck tail and slink away now before you embarrass yourself even more; you are getting your ass kicked.
Pointing at someone else RATHER than defending Hillary from the allegations put forth is not "getting my ass kicked" lol

And in turn then, pointing at someone else RATHER than defending Donald from the allegations put forth is not kicking ass, lol.
I don't defend himself because I don't like him. I just happen to believe Hillary is FAR worse.

Well that's kinda convenient don'tcha think?

I have mocked Trump's so called evidence of Obama's birth every time it comes up. On this board no less.

The "proof" is in your head. It's commonly referred to as IMAGINATION

AHAHAHAHAHA experienced at what? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Experience in something called politics.
Running a country, passing legislation, dealing with foreign leaders

Having a reality TV show just doesn't compare

On second thought, it would have to be a tossup between Hillary and Obama as to who is more flawed. It's close.

I have mocked Trump's so called evidence of Obama's birth every time it comes up. On this board no less.

The "proof" is in your head. It's commonly referred to as IMAGINATION

But now you believe him, like I said. You didnt even deny it. I told you

Well that's kinda convenient don'tcha think?
Unlike partisan morons I don't support any candidate or politician simply based on the letter after their name.

Forum List

Back