Was this latest attack ISIS?

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
You'd think it would be obvious, but it's odd that not only is the media not saying much about a possible connection, but they have yet to claim responsibility. They are usually quick to claim credit even when a connection is questionable. :dunno:

You'd think it would be obvious, but it's odd that not only is the media not saying much about a possible connection, but they have yet to claim responsibility. They are usually quick to claim credit even when a connection is questionable. :dunno:
I was bouncing back and forth between MSNBC and CNN, and I was a little surprised how quickly they theorized that it was jihadism/ISIS/Al Qaeda.

Now, though, there's a new designation: "ISIS-inspired" vs. "ISIS-directed", so it's getting tougher to identify the root motivation.

no---actually its been variable----this one could be one of those
LONE WOLF things that muslim leaders have been advocating.
This event is the kind of thing that kept me away from fireworks
displays on July 4 ---this year-------the dogs are going after
"soft targets"

I was bouncing back and forth between MSNBC and CNN, and I was a little surprised how quickly they theorized that it was jihadism/ISIS/Al Qaeda.

Now, though, there's a new designation: "ISIS-inspired" vs. "ISIS-directed", so it's getting tougher to identify the root motivation.

??? you have some kind of problem with cognition?

Evidently some kind of insult there.

Please clarify.

I'm not sure who it was. But I'd bet the farm that it was another crazy lunatic, very much mentally disturbed, and wanted fifteen minutes of fame. Another glory seeker. The world is full of crazies.

Evidently some kind of insult there.

Please clarify.

not an insult-----I will explain-----the situation that you address
is not complicated. -------here it is...... are you ready???-----
ok HERE GOES-------it is obvious that the French cops have
already IDENTIFIED THE TRUCK DRIVER (it is reported that
they are examining the driver's apartment and already searched the truck) ----BUT AS POLICE SOMETIMES DO---
they have decided not to ID the truck driver publically.
------the details "inspired, directed.".....etc-------whatever they do know----they don't want to say YET----they are still working
on it and do not want to give up their information to their
"ENEMIES"

I'm not sure who it was. But I'd bet the farm that it was another crazy lunatic, very much mentally disturbed, and wanted fifteen minutes of fame. Another glory seeker. The world is full of crazies.

discussion ---TV thing....... the "experts" seem to believe that
the thing was too "SOPHISTICATED" to be a one person
operation------ (???)

It was radical Islam...that's all you need to now.

NOTHING "radical" about it-----sassified

Whatever it is it's past time to exterminate the vermin

can't sassy------no---we cannot do that

Yeah we can...we just need leadership willing to do it instead of some big eared disaster that's even afraid to say radical Islam. January can't come soon enough

operation------ (???)
A guy drives a truck into a crowd of people, and someone calls it "SOPHISTICATED"?

WOW............. we learn something new every day. I wonder what those same people would say if it had been a bicycle instead of a truck.

It was radical Islam...that's all you need to now.

NOTHING "radical" about it-----sassified

Whatever it is it's past time to exterminate the vermin

can't sassy------no---we cannot do that

Yeah we can...we just need leadership willing to do it instead of some big eared disaster that's even afraid to say radical Islam. January can't come soon enough

damn January-----I AM SO ENJOYING the 93 degrees of JULY

operation------ (???)
A guy drives a truck into a crowd of people, and someone calls it "SOPHISTICATED"?

WOW............. we learn something new every day. I wonder what those same people would say if it had been a bicycle instead of a truck.

well----the experts did------the truck was CHOCK FULL of
rifles and bombs-----a lot harder to get in France than in
the USA--------some kid on the streets of Paris could not do it
alone

operation------ (???)

alone
What was in the truck did not kill anyone. It only takes one person to drive a truck. The truck was used to kill people, and not the contents of the truck. It doesn't matter what was in the truck. The people that were killed were rundown, slaughtered by the truck, and not by guns or explosives.

Regardless of any plot, plan, or others associated with the driver, the drive used the truck to kill over 80 people.
There was absolutely nothing "SOPHISTICATED" about a lunatic running over people.

The news media can speculate all they want, but it wasn't guns, bombs, or anything other than a truck that killed the people. A driver drove a big truck into a crowd of people, ran them down, and killed over 80 of them.

operation------ (???)

alone
What was in the truck did not kill anyone. It only takes one person to drive a truck. The truck was used to kill people, and not the contents of the truck. It doesn't matter what was in the truck. The people that were killed were rundown, slaughtered by the truck, and not by guns or explosives.

Regardless of any plot, plan, or others associated with the driver, the drive used the truck to kill over 80 people.
There was absolutely nothing "SOPHISTICATED" about a lunatic running over people.

The news media can speculate all they want, but it wasn't guns, bombs, or anything other than a truck that killed the people. A driver drove a big truck into a crowd of people, ran them down, and killed over 80 of them.

be patient-----they are not even sure if there were not OTHERS
involved----maybe in the truck or maybe in the crowd------like
they would have accessed the weapons------but somehow the
real plan went awry-----(sheer conjecture)----but right now they
got a DRIVER with a GIANT TRUCK --loaded with STUFF---and they think he is a street guy ---petty criminal type----maybe he was just THE DRIVER and he didn't do things as planned
<<<< conjecture

operation------ (???)

alone

be patient-----they are not even sure if there were not OTHERS
involved----maybe in the truck or maybe in the crowd------like
they would have accessed the weapons------but somehow the
real plan went awry-----(sheer conjecture)----but right now they
got a DRIVER with a GIANT TRUCK --loaded with STUFF---and they think he is a street guy ---petty criminal type----maybe he was just THE DRIVER and he didn't do things as planned
<<<< conjecture
Well, right now, in my opinion, all we can call it is a terrible tragedy where a lunatic used a big truck to slaughter dozens of people.
And even if someone were to discover a plot to use the weapons that were in the truck, the fact remains that the truck killed the people. Everything else is speculation at this point.

Still, there was absolutely nothing sophisticated about a lunatic driving a big truck into a crowd of people.

Forum List

Back