Was Trump a racist when Comedy Central and these Celebs roasted him?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I just remembered.....Comedy Central paid for and sponsored a Roast of Donald Trump...and just look at the celebrities who were on that show......if Trump was a racist....why would they honor him with a roast?

Should all of the people who Roasted Trump....have their lives destroyed?

I just remembered.....Comedy Central paid for and sponsored a Roast of Donald Trump...and just look at the celebrities who were on that show......if Trump was a racist....why would they honor him wit
tccc4.png

Donald John Trump was a patriotic American until the heathens of the GOP stole his soul and made him into the mindless drone he has become...

Joking of course...

They loved him when he was bashing George W. Bush but when he became a birther they could not have the shock jock dissing their Newly Elected Messiah Obama, so since that day and after defeating the gorgeous goddess Hillary the left has declared Trump, those that voted for him and anyone that disagree with them are 110% racist!

I just remembered.....Comedy Central paid for and sponsored a Roast of Donald Trump...and just look at the celebrities who were on that show......if Trump was a racist....why would they honor him with a roast?

Because before he stole the presidency, his racism was largely harmless.

Now we've got fucking concentration camps.

Because there's nothing funnier than a racist getting raosted.

Because the liberals have a memory like a fucking fly on shit. When is the next meal and who gives a shit. Then when told someone is a racist like the flies on shit, they swarm.

Forum List

Back