🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was Trump right when he called those who lead our military losers and told them the didn’t know how to win anymore?

Mac1958
1630764986002.png

It is good to see the Trump cultists now agreeing amongst themselves that the military is a bunch of losers. Sure, it is what they all thought it before, but they knew it was a shameful opinion that they should hide. Now they're being open and honest about their military-hating.

That's part of the reason why active duty military went for Biden last election (about 51-47, according to exit polls). Count on those numbers continuing to swing to Democrats. And count on Republicans to try to suppress the military vote even more.

It is good to see the Trump cultists now agreeing amongst themselves that the military is a bunch of losers. Sure, it is what they all thought it before, but they knew it was a shameful opinion that they should hide. Now they're being open and honest about their military-hating.
The way one guy -- a flamboyant, childish, hypersensitive New York City billionaire -- could twist an entire American major political party into an ideological pretzel like this is just mind-blowing.

Last edited:
  • Banned

That's part of the reason why active duty military went for Biden last election (about 51-47, according to exit polls). Count on those numbers continuing to swing to Democrats. And count on Republicans to try to suppress the military vote even more.
Military leadership is not the military in general. They are partisans with motives. Why do you think they all ILLEGALLY LEAK documents and phone calls? Their intention is to shut down any interference in their personal goals.
And now that military leadership has turned on Biden as well.

I guarantee you those who put their lives on the line and are good will push themselves to work with those who got their backs. Those who are that and can not will suffer. Domestically in every city and community, there are people working in dangerous jobs who know who have their backs. No matter how many frauds that are uplifted by the Prog controlled media if they die or are injured.

The way one guy -- a flamboyant, childish, hypersensitive New York City billionaire -- could twist an entire American major political party into a pretzel like this is just mind-blowing.
^^^^^ still hasn't watched the video and is suddenly happy to defend the military industrial complex....

Fun times watching the reversals

Watch the video and offer your opinion. Everything you've said to this point is worthless.
I watched most of it now.

Tell me: Do you believe that Tucker is providing an accurate representation of the perspectives from both sides of this issue, or do you believe his commentary is one-sided and distorts the views and positions of the other side?

Simple, clear question. I'm not arguing or trying to convince you of anything.

I do love irony!
Trump was wrong to blame the military for the bipartisan failure of the civilian leadership

but knowing that trump sometimes does speak without thinking I just ignore bombastic quotes like that

only trump haters make more out of them than they deserve

It is good to see the Trump cultists now agreeing amongst themselves that the military is a bunch of losers. Sure, it is what they all thought it before, but they knew it was a shameful opinion that they should hide. Now they're being open and honest about their military-hating
It is good to see the Bidumb cultists now agreeing amongst themselves that the military is a bunch of losers. Sure, it is what they all thought it before, but they knew it was a shameful opinion that they should hide. Now they're being open and honest about their military-hating

Watch this short video and try to argue that he was wrong.

You should ask the Taliban this question. You can find them right over there, riding around in their U.S Humvees...

I don't mean to be so glib, and I will never blame men and women in uniform who put their lives on the line. Many of them lost in that shytehole. Trump is right though in that you have some leaders who either don't know how to win or don't WANT to win.

Just as the CIA suggested that the Pakistani intel protected and hid Bin Laden as thy knew the money would keep coming in for them in their "hunt", some military leaders and others probably loved seeing billions shipped to their control each year. The "Status Quo" was great for them, it allowed billions to be shipped to their command.

We have the same logic of the least impressive plain clothed cops in Canada. Some of them should literally be in prison for their evil deeds and abuses. In some nations, they'd receive worse than a prison sentence for them putting Canada in such a bad security situation.

Last edited:

polls !!!!! HSHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
after 2016, your are citing polls!!!!!????
and no links!!!!

I watched most of it now.

Tell me: Do you believe that Tucker is providing an accurate representation of the perspectives from both sides of this issue, or do you believe his commentary is one-sided and distorts the views and positions of the other side?

Simple, clear question. I'm not arguing or trying to convince you of anything.
He provided quotes and historical facts. His personal commentary means very little.
The sum of evidence he provided makes Trumps statements on target imo.

Mind you this isn't about the troops. They are responsible for following orders and if those orders are good/bad or indifferent it's not on them. This is 100% on the politicians and the military leaders they install.

When you finish the video offer your thoughts on the evidence provided rather than focusing on the messenger

Forum List

Back