Was Your Pfizer Vaccine From a "Death Batch"?

I laughed when you think you being in the Marines is comparable to the people I know. You lived in different towns? I have lived in this town for 25 years, taught here all the time, in 8 schools, about 500 students every YEAR.

But go off, Gator.

And then you prove my point. You have a small circle located around the same place and the same people. You live and exist in a small, isolated bubble.

I have friends and people I know and keep in touch with in a few dozen states and a few countries.

My point is: what is your position?
My point is the shots are another way for this government of yours to kill us. YOUR GOVERNMENT. It was a mistake for me to get the shot at all and I’m getting tired of being reminded of that.
Coincidentally this is the anniversary of Wounded Knee where members of the United States military were given medals for killing women and children.
Some things never change.

Wow, what an amazing deflection that paragraph is.
You could not care less about the First Nations or Black people in the US, who BTW, suffered the worst of the Covid due to lack of vaccines in their cities, neighborhoods, etc or government care because WHO cares for Indigenous and Black people in America, hey?

And do try to remember that for two years it was the Trump administration who had the power to do something that would have minimize the deaths and suffering of so many Americans by closing businesses, schools, using masks, etc , but of course you cannot ever come to that understanding.

Like mangos and cherries.

One is not the other, they do not even taste like the other.

Comparing early history of the British colony and then American history to the Covid virus and its effects. Really !!!!

See how this is a Moral Panic?

I DARE to talk bad about vaccines and all of the sudden you have judged who I do and do not "care" about!

WHOA lol

This is hilarious.

You know who I care about....

Gator knows how many people I know....

I mean, this is stunning. Say bad things about the vaccines and look what happens!

You are the one that claimed to know more people than I do.

This is your MO. You make these statements and when they are turned back on you, you whine like one of your students.

My point is the shots are another way for this government of yours to kill us. YOUR GOVERNMENT. It was a mistake for me to get the shot at all and I’m getting tired of being reminded of that.
Coincidentally this is the anniversary of Wounded Knee where members of the United States military were given medals for killing women and children.
Some things never change.

So first, you agree with me that the shots are awful you just don't like to read it. Okay. Fair. But there are things you can do to mitigate their effects.

Secondly, what do you mean, MY government? Are you not a citizen?

And last, at any rate, I would not compare the vaccines to Wounded Knee *because* you had a choice. You did have a choice, did you not?

It was a Moral Panic. There were Good People and Bad People. For goodness sake, your posts are full of it. Liberals are such scolds.
Insulting people is going to get to the facts of the vaccine and masks? Of course not.

I want a worldwide information that masks do not help. That vaccines do not help.

You do not have that. Science says the opposite of what you wish people to believe.

I will go further .
Over two years of age, say , and with no major co -morbidities you will never catch any strain of this virus yet seen, if :-

You high dose daily on Vitamins Cand D and for extra value throw in Zinc ( an efficiency enabler) and NAC (best anti oxidant, though several others are excellent) .
The only rider to this is that you have no VitaminD deficiency ( under50) to start with.

As top virologists and epidemiologists have repeatedly reported .
We have never ever seen a single correctly defined Covid death with anybody having a strong Vitamin D level ( above 50) .

Take it or leave it..
But without wishing to seem to be too arrogant, I will simply say that my knowledge in this area is extensive and detailed .

And then you prove my point. You have a small circle located around the same place and the same people. You live and exist in a small, isolated bubble.

I have friends and people I know and keep in touch with in a few dozen states and a few countries.

Oh. I said I grew up here?

And have only ever taught here?

Heh

You are the one that claimed to know more people than I do.

This is your MO. You make these statements and when they are turned back on you, you whine like one of your students.

Post 63. Again you didn't get it right. I said, "Maybe you don't know a lot of people. I know a LOT of people"

And I sure do. Sorry if that seems to hurt your feelings.

See how this is a Moral Panic?

I DARE to talk bad about vaccines and all of the sudden you have judged who I do and do not "care" about!

WHOA lol
What you do is deflect and give false information. Nothing more, nothing less.

Insulting people is going to get to the facts of the vaccine and masks? Of course not.

I want a worldwide information that masks do not help. That vaccines do not help.

You do not have that. Science says the opposite of what you wish people to believe.

Sixties...

The same people you want "the science" from were the dunderheads who have been lying to you all along.

I just don't know how else to put it, but luckily, most people can accept the truth more readily than you. Most people are done getting boosters--because they know.

I will go further .
Over two years of age, say , and with no major co -morbidities you will never catch any strain of this virus yet seen, if :-

You high dose daily on Vitamins Cand D and for extra value throw in Zinc ( an efficiency enabler) and NAC (best anti oxidant, though several others are excellent) .
The only rider to this is that you have no VitaminD deficiency ( under50) to start with.

As top virologists and epidemiologists have repeatedly reported .
We have never ever seen a single correctly defined Covid death with anybody having a strong Vitamin D level ( above 50) .

Take it or leave it..
But without wishing to seem to be too arrogant, I will simply say that my knowledge in this area is extensive and detailed .
Extensive with no sources to back it up.

Post 63. Again you didn't get it right. I said, "Maybe you don't know a lot of people. I know a LOT of people"

And I sure do. Sorry if that seems to hurt your feelings.

Not sure why you think your stories would hurt anyone's feelings.

You are trying way too hard today and just looking like a whiney child.

Sixties...

The same people you want "the science" from were the dunderheads who have been lying to you all along.

I just don't know how else to put it, but luckily, most people can accept the truth more readily than you. Most people are done getting boosters--because they know.
Endless allegations. No facts.

People are not getting the boosters because they are lazy. It is a common human cause for disaster.
Which is exactly why so many more people are contracting Covid in the Winter, and the flu, and RSV.

Thank you for your endless knowledge about what you truly do not give a darn to know about, as it only helps people to get sick and even die.

Dr. Sue gives her medical opinions without holding one diploma in science, medicine, biology, or anything else.....but the word of god.

Not odd that the photo Sue posted says Ecology team, as she passes it for doctors, etc protecting against Covid. Not surprising at all.

Ecology-team-large.png

Forum List

Back