Wash Post admits lying about Sandmann

Bezos has a big check book. When he's through writing a big check he should clean house starting with the so called
journalists that politicized and slanted the reporting on the Covington students holding them up to undue ridicule
and abuse by the violent nut jobs that inhabit the left in this country.

Writing derogatory shit about minor children, possibly ruining the minors' lives and putting them in mortal peril from leftist threatening battery and worse.

This isn't that good.

I think that Bezos just needs to settle here, cut a $50 million check and start rehabilitating the Post name

WaPo Admits Inaccuracies in Its Reporting About Covington High School Students
You’re lying. Who’s surprised?

"inaccuracies" is the euphemism used by the Washington Post for what we non-journalists would call "Lies"

Writing derogatory shit about minor children, possibly ruining the minors' lives and putting them in mortal peril from leftist threatening battery and worse.

This isn't that good.

I think that Bezos just needs to settle here, cut a $50 million check and start rehabilitating the Post name

I actually read a paper edition Washington Post yesterday. They really gone 'round the proverbial bend. Their "conservative columnists" are all closet Democrats.

This isn't that good.

I don't see that he is lying at all. Read the article, and imagine the negative things that could imperil Sandman. Cut that check, Bezos!

This isn't that good.

"inaccuracies" is the euphemism used by the Washington Post for what we non-journalists would call "Lies"
There were no lies. They issued a correction to information that was known at the time. Sandmann is a little bitch.

One day, Bezos will regret ever getting into the newspaper business.

Bezos would have done better to buy Sears instead. He could have used the space to store his merchandise and the idle staff to provide fulfillment services

This isn't that good.

I actually read a paper edition Washington Post yesterday. They really gone 'round the proverbial bend. Their "conservative columnists" are all closet Democrats.
What was the paper like?

This isn't that good.

There were no lies. They issued a correction to information that was known at the time. Sandmann is a little bitch.

Sandmann is a minor child. And they admitted some of their "Facts" that they spewed about the young boy were wrong.

Bezos needs to cut the check

This isn't that good.

Hardly. They admit getting the story wrong...alias...lies. Known at the time? Did that video change? They need to clean house. Get those liberals out of what is supposed to be journalism.

Bezos' Washington Post is actually charging a dollar for the privilege of reading that rag online.
It takes a lot of guts to demand money for reading that leftist propaganda mill.

This isn't that good.

Which never would have happened if Sandman hadn't sued the shit out of em.

Thinking writing a check for $50 mil does not get the message through to Bezos and cleaning up his newspaper. Make it $100 mil.

This isn't that good.

First of all, if they had to issue a correction to the information then the information was not known. Secondly, why is Sandmann a little bitch?

This isn't that good.

First of all, if they had to issue a correction to the information then the information was not known. Secondly, why is Sandmann a little bitch?

Boy is that a pathetic spin attempt. They "corrected" information that THEY published without verification. Thus admitting they LIED. Funny how lefties are running away from this now. This may now embolden others who get lied about to stand up to the lying media. Only question left is how big the check is going to be.

This isn't that good.

Sandmann is a minor child. And they admitted some of their "Facts" that they spewed about the young boy were wrong.

Bezos needs to cut the check
Newspapers get facts wrong all the time. Then they issue corrections. Nothing to see here, but keep crying, snowflake.

Forum List

Back