Washington freaking out over the ineptness and lack of preparation of the Trump Administration.

He would never run.
He would never win the nomination.
He could never win the election.
And now he will never be prepared before inauguration day.
How many times do you people have to be proven wrong before you shut the fuck up?
He said these things:

Some Mexicans don't rape

Laziness is a trait in blacks

I grab women by the p...y whether they want it or not

Ban Muslims and put the ones here on a registry

Trump said he would pay legal fees for those who attack other people.

Trump said a judge with Mexican parents can't be fair.

Trump said the first black president was not American for years.

It was Trump who said 98% of all shootings in New York are blacks and Hispanics.

That makes him a racist. And I said he was a racist. See? I was right.
Most illegal immigrants are gang members and drug dealers. Whether they are also Mexican is immaterial.
Laziness is a trait in liberals. They can protest but they can't show up on time to work.
I've done a lot of things I regret when I was in the Army. I won't list them here. The young do stupid things.
A judge who is a member of a group with La Raza in their name is a racist and can't judge fairly.
Obama may look black but he's Muslim. He was born a Muslim and any Muslim will tell you that once a Muslim always a Muslim.
Most shootings in NY are black on black crime or Hispanics. Whether it's 98% or some other % is immaterial.

Donald Trump's Transition Team, Or Lack Thereof, Is Causing Real Panic | The Huffington Post

The disarray has left agencies virtually frozen, unable to communicate with the people tasked with replacing them and their staff. Trump transition team officials were a no-show at the Pentagon, the Washington Examiner reported. Same goes for the Department of Energy, responsible for keeping the nation’s nuclear weapons safe, where officials had expected members of the Trump transition team on Monday. Ditto for the Department of Transportation. Over at the Justice Department, officials also are still waiting to hear from the Trump team.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/16/us/politics/trump-transition.html?_r=0
Firings and Discord Put Trump Transition Team in a State of Disarray

WASHINGTON — President-elect Donald J. Trump’s transition was in disarray on Tuesday, marked by firings, infighting and revelations that American allies were blindly dialing in to Trump Tower to try to reach the soon-to-be-leader of the free world.

Trump transition: "stalled...scrambling...on pause" - CBS News

Trump requests security clearance for son-in-law Kushner

While it's unclear when Kushner would receive security clearance, the legality of such a move is murky as well, as it raises questions about whether Trump is contravening the anti-nepotism law that bars presidents from appointing family members to cabinet positions or formal government jobs.

The problem with Donald Trump's kids

Technically, nothing in federal law says Trump as president can't run the Trump Organization himself, but Trump's business conflicts could open up accusations of corruption that he campaigned against. And yes, we're still waiting on those tax returns.

----------------------------

How far over his head do you think this guy is?

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/15/us/politics/donald-trump-transition.html
Inaugural committee leadership is set — with some serious money.
He may not yet have nominated a single cabinet member, or sent emissaries to the federal agencies, or held a news conference as president-elect, but Mr. Trump does have a presidential inaugural committee lined up.

And it includes some serious money.

----------------------------------------

He can set up a party, but can he set up a government to lead a country?

At least George Bush was a governor. Yea, a really crappy one, but a governor nonetheless. Tump is just a crazy guy whose over the top narcissism will take him down. Hopefully before to much damage is done to the country.
More fake "news" sites! Just keep believing this stuff.

A judge who is a member of a group with La Raza in their name is a racist and can't judge fairly.
Obama may look black but h
When they make these kinds if lists of his "sins," they always leave out the important FACTS. They only want to destroy his reputation the way they do every Republican who threatens their hold on power.

Forum List

Back