Washington man fatally shoots 17-year-old who had BB gun, says he 'had a duty to act'

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

oh dear i think the store owners is in trouble. laws suits by parents next. this is why kids should not be allowed bb guns in the first place. they are not toys and should be treared like any other gun.

oh dear i think the store owners is in trouble. laws suits by parents next. this is why kids should not be allowed bb guns in the first place. they are not toys and should be treared like any other gun.
"Brown told police that the teens were ignoring his commands and he thought that one of them was "going to kill him,"..."

What an asshole.

Zero tolerance return policy. When the sign says "Don't return item to the store" they ain't jokin'.

If you are a Black teenager in a high crime area, "just returning" a BB gun, then you would put the gun in a box.

Not putting it into a box shouldn't be a death sentence. I think this guy overreacted. If he knew firearms he should be able to almost instantly identify a BB gun and realize the store sells those. Don't shoot the kid returning it.

Not putting it into a box shouldn't be a death sentence. I think this guy overreacted. If he knew firearms he should be able to almost instantly identify a BB gun and realize the store sells those. Don't shoot the kid returning it.
Overreacted? He did far more than that. Far more.

That man should not have been allowed to buy and carry a gun, and now he should not be allowed to breath the same air as civilized men and woman.

Melania

raunchy melania 1.jpg

It shows how spin can work. The poor guy said he had a duty to act when he was unaware that the teen only had a BB gun.

But surveillance footage refutes much of Brown's story, police say.

Murder. Life in prison. He was sitting there just waiting for the opportunity to shoot someone.

Life in prison.
You have seen the video?

Maybe it's why people shouldn't be allowed guns in the first place...

Maybe it's why people shouldn't be allowed guns in the first place...
STFU. I'd like to airdrop you into the middle of the wilderness and give you the choice of having a gun or not and show you the local things you may encounter and see what you say. A gun may or may not save you against an attacking bear or pack of Coyotes or hogs, but it's the best chance you have.
The same goes for rioting Leftist Shitlord drones.

Forum List

Back