Washington Post assigns 20 reporters to investigate Trump ...

Thats what he gets for constantly insulting the press. He was a bigshot with his fans then, now he is the target of pin the tail on a jackas media game.
sounds like a desperate tactic from the leftist media working overtime to get their Hitlery into the oval. Its crunch time and the establishments own the media and Hillary, so they need to crucify Trump before they lose their puppet candidate Hillary. She's been bought and paid for, so they can't take any chance of Trump annihilating her during debates, just as he did against his GOP opponents, especially after what happened with Bernie when he demolished debating Hillary.

somewhere on this thread a poster quoted WaPo saying they afforded Clinton the same attention ... true or not I have no objection.

However I find it difficult to to uncover any dirt on her that hasn't already been brought up.

However I find it difficult to to uncover any dirt on her that hasn't already been brought up.

That's because you're bias, but I'm sure you search like hell under every rock for controversy on Trump. There are anti_Trumpeters volunteering every kind of propaganda to lay at your feet without you challenging it. Leave no Trump stone unturned.

Thats what he gets for constantly insulting the press. He was a bigshot with his fans then, now he is the target of pin the tail on a jackas media game.
sounds like a desperate tactic from the leftist media working overtime to get their Hitlery into the oval. Its crunch time and the establishments own the media and Hillary, so they need to crucify Trump before they lose their puppet candidate Hillary. She's been bought and paid for, so they can't take any chance of Trump annihilating her during debates, just as he did against his GOP opponents, especially after what happened with Bernie when he demolished debating Hillary.

somewhere on this thread a poster quoted WaPo saying they afforded Clinton the same attention ... true or not I have no objection.

Wash Post pledge: Digging into Hillary Clinton too, not just Trump

That's because you're bias, but I'm sure you search like hell under every rock for controversy on Trump. There are anti_Trumpeters volunteering every kind of propaganda to lay at your feet without you challenging it. Leave no Trump stone unturned.

I'm neither pro Trump or anti Trump, but obviously you're a partisan hack. It's difficult to challenge anything Trump says or does, his position is subject to change with the wind.

I'm neither pro Trump or anti Trump, but obviously you're a partisan hack. It's difficult to challenge anything Trump says or does, his position is subject to change with the wind.
Or, you're just confused. I hope you know which restroom to use.

OF COURSE you are anti Trump as you are rightfully scared that he will beat Hillary (if the indictment doesn't get her first)

OF COURSE you are anti Trump as you are rightfully scared that he will beat Hillary (if the indictment doesn't get her first)

I never voted for Obama, so I dont see a vote for Clinton on the horizon, but who knows, dipshit RW's could showcase their stupidity to a point of forcing me to vote for her .... keep kt up.

ooooopsie ... another backfire.

Are you really that naive? Where do you live... in an igloo?

If Trump never said one word about the press the LIBERAl, democrat loving press would still have 20 reporters looking for dirt on him 24/7. Their goal is simple: destroy the credibility of the republican candidate and cover up as much as possible the sins and crimes of the democrat candidate.

You think Barack Obama has not the shadiest, subversive past of any candidate in recent memory? He associated with nothing but communists and haters of our govt. He got a FREE PASS from your honorable press.

And so has Bill Clinton and his shady past and so has Hillary. The Clinton Foundation is so corrupt a 7th grader could figure that out. But you and yours do have one other great ally.... the republican establishment in D.C. They are self-absorbed cowards who do not want to rock the boat. They have their careers first and foremost in their priorities so we loathe their phoniness. And all their grandstanding phony congressional hearings on Hillary and benghazi and the IRS scandal and the crashed hard drives and no one gets implicated --- and now the email bullshit. We are not stupid like you are hoping --- we are merely sick of it all.

a LOT of typing right there to have said damn near nothing.

You are a phony or quite dim witted. (imo)

There... I used less words.
fewer.

IOW... you surrender, too.

:eusa_clap:
nah, i was having fun correcting your woid choices. having to explain it takes away most of the fun, though. i blame you, and obama.

Proving o9nce again that the Washington Post is a far left blog site!

So see how the far left drones react to their media outlets treats non-far left religious members..

So see how the far left drones react to their media outlets treats non-far left religious members..
shit, parrot's program was hacked. who would do such a thing. totally woithless. 99

shit, parrot's program was hacked. who would do such a thing. totally woithless. 99

Yes you far left drones are worthless, I am glad you finally recognize that!

But the truth is that the Washington Post is a far left hack blog site! Always has been!

I never voted for Obama, so I dont see a vote for Clinton on the horizon, but who knows, dipshit RW's could showcase their stupidity to a point of forcing me to vote for her .... keep kt up.

I call BS on this! You did vote for Obama twice, which means you voted for worse than Bush twice..

So where are all your bash Hilary threads, far left drone?

Are you really that naive? Where do you live... in an igloo?

If Trump never said one word about the press the LIBERAl, democrat loving press would still have 20 reporters looking for dirt on him 24/7. Their goal is simple: destroy the credibility of the republican candidate and cover up as much as possible the sins and crimes of the democrat candidate.

You think Barack Obama has not the shadiest, subversive past of any candidate in recent memory? He associated with nothing but communists and haters of our govt. He got a FREE PASS from your honorable press.

And so has Bill Clinton and his shady past and so has Hillary. The Clinton Foundation is so corrupt a 7th grader could figure that out. But you and yours do have one other great ally.... the republican establishment in D.C. They are self-absorbed cowards who do not want to rock the boat. They have their careers first and foremost in their priorities so we loathe their phoniness. And all their grandstanding phony congressional hearings on Hillary and benghazi and the IRS scandal and the crashed hard drives and no one gets implicated --- and now the email bullshit. We are not stupid like you are hoping --- we are merely sick of it all.

a LOT of typing right there to have said damn near nothing.

You are a phony or quite dim witted. (imo)

There... I used less words.
fewer.

IOW... you surrender, too.

:eusa_clap:
nah, i was having fun correcting your woid choices. having to explain it takes away most of the fun, though. i blame you, and obama.

Ahhh.... I missed that one. :D

Thanks, but expect that to happen again. : )

Although, I never make the universal mistake of people saying "could care less." Couldn't!

Forum List

Back