Washington Post assigns 20 reporters to investigate Trump ...

Thats what he gets for constantly insulting the press. He was a bigshot with his fans then, now he is the target of pin the tail on a jackas media game.

ooooopsie ... another backfire.

Are you really that naive? Where do you live... in an igloo?

If Trump never said one word about the press the LIBERAl, democrat loving press would still have 20 reporters looking for dirt on him 24/7. Their goal is simple: destroy the credibility of the republican candidate and cover up as much as possible the sins and crimes of the democrat candidate.

You think Barack Obama has not the shadiest, subversive past of any candidate in recent memory? He associated with nothing but communists and haters of our govt. He got a FREE PASS from your honorable press.

And so has Bill Clinton and his shady past and so has Hillary. The Clinton Foundation is so corrupt a 7th grader could figure that out. But you and yours do have one other great ally.... the republican establishment in D.C. They are self-absorbed cowards who do not want to rock the boat. They have their careers first and foremost in their priorities so we loathe their phoniness. And all their grandstanding phony congressional hearings on Hillary and benghazi and the IRS scandal and the crashed hard drives and no one gets implicated --- and now the email private server bullshit. We are not stupid like you are hoping --- we are merely sick of it all.

Last edited:
Thats what he gets for constantly insulting the press. He was a bigshot with his fans then, now he is the target of pin the tail on a jackas media game.

If Trump never said one word about the press the LIBERAl, democrat loving press would still have 20 reporters looking for dirt on him 24/7. Their goal is simple: destroy the credibility of the republican candidate and cover up as much as possible the sins and crimes of the democrat candidate.

You think Barack Obama has not the shadiest, subversive past of any candidate in recent memory? He associated with nothing but communists and haters of our govt. He got a FREE PASS from your honorable press.

And so has Bill Clinton and his shady past and so has Hillary. The Clinton Foundation is so corrupt a 7th grader could figure that out. But you and yours do have one other great ally.... the republican establishment in D.C. They are self-absorbed cowards who do not want to rock the boat. They have their careers first and foremost in their priorities so we loathe their phoniness. And all their grandstanding phony congressional hearings on Hillary and benghazi and the IRS scandal and the crashed hard drives and no one gets implicated --- and now the email bullshit. We are not stupid like you are hoping --- we are merely sick of it all.

a LOT of typing right there to have said damn near nothing.

And so has Bill Clinton and his shady past and so has Hillary. The Clinton Foundation is so corrupt a 7th grader could figure that out. But you and yours do have one other great ally.... the republican establishment in D.C. They are self-absorbed cowards who do not want to rock the boat. They have their careers first and foremost in their priorities so we loathe their phoniness. And all their grandstanding phony congressional hearings on Hillary and benghazi and the IRS scandal and the crashed hard drives and no one gets implicated --- and now the email bullshit. We are not stupid like you are hoping --- we are merely sick of it all.

You are a phony or quite dim witted. (imo)

There... I used less words.

I'm neither, but you ARE an idiot.

all of your yammering boils down to partisan talking points that a 3rd grader could come up with ...

all of your yammering boils down to partisan talking points that a 3rd grader could come up with ...

Either answer my charges with something more than "blah blah" or I remain convinced you are a coward or simply wrong and you know it!

The good news is that you can be as stupid as you want... I really do not care.

Trump: Anything I say now 'is a suggestion'

Calling into "Fox & Friends," Trump was asked by co-host Brian Kilmeade about saying his proposed ban on Muslims entering the country was "just a suggestion" earlier this week.

"Yeah. It was a suggestion," Trump said. "Look, anything I say right now, I'm not the president. Everything is a suggestion, no matter what you say, it's a suggestion."

------------------------

I suggest he shows us his tax returns.

So when he claims to be pro gun now, well that and everything else he says is going to flip.
He hasn't flipped on any topic.

Yall just used to dealing with typical politicians who have a particular view and refuse to negotiate , and thus we end up with two sides trying to bully each other. Trump is a business man and as he has said, a good negotiation is when both sides leave a little happy and a little unhappy.

Odd that a candidate who's willing to modify his stances in order to get things done is being mocked. I personally don't like dictatorships.

Negotiation and compromise happen to be anathema to the kind of conservatives who are Trump's most zealous supporters.

Now he's caving, and his followers, like the obedient cult members they are, are caving with him.

You, for example.

And Hillary doesn't by roping them off? Denying interviews to all press outlets not to her liking?
Seems that is worse than the Trump, and be sure I don't care for Trump.

nobody wanted equal Hillary/Trump tax return time .. but they do want equal Hillary/Trump 20 reporter investigation time?

uh huh, I see.

Oh, I think those who think any candidate needs to show the public their tax returns is an idiot.

Well, actually I KNOW that most Americans are idiots, but I digress.

Candidates show their tax returns because of transparency. If they don't, what are they hiding? Have they been dodging taxes? Are they doing business with compromising people?

Trump's explanation for not releasing his taxes are nonsense, at least for returns more than a few years old.

Of course, Trump's supporters would still support their Messiah if it was discovered he was drowning kittens.

What is idiocy is believing Obama was born in Kenya, as Birfer Trump does.

fewer.

So when he claims to be pro gun now, well that and everything else he says is going to flip.

Yall just used to dealing with typical politicians who have a particular view and refuse to negotiate , and thus we end up with two sides trying to bully each other. Trump is a business man and as he has said, a good negotiation is when both sides leave a little happy and a little unhappy.

Odd that a candidate who's willing to modify his stances in order to get things done is being mocked. I personally don't like dictatorships.

Negotiation and compromise happen to be anathema to the kind of conservatives who are Trump's most zealous supporters.

Now he's caving, and his followers, like the obedient cult members they are, are caving with him.

You, for example.

And Hillary doesn't by roping them off? Denying interviews to all press outlets not to her liking?

nobody wanted equal Hillary/Trump tax return time .. but they do want equal Hillary/Trump 20 reporter investigation time?

uh huh, I see.

Oh, I think those who think any candidate needs to show the public their tax returns is an idiot.

Candidates show their tax returns because of transparency. If they don't, what are they hiding? Have they been dodging taxes? Are they doing business with compromising people?

Trump's explanation for not releasing his taxes are nonsense, at least for returns more than a few years old.

Of course, Trump's supporters would still support their Messiah if it was discovered he was drowning kittens.

Demands of transparency from Democrats may be the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Of course it's stupid to believe Obama was born in Kenya. Obama's grandmother is a moron.

You, for example.

uh huh, I see.

Demands of transparency from Democrats may be the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Of course it's stupid to believe Obama was born in Kenya. Obama's grandmother is a moron.

^^^^^^^^
Haha

Idiot birfer.

But I repeat myself.

You, for example.

uh huh, I see.

^^^^^^^^
Haha

Idiot birfer.

But I repeat myself.

Wait? I agree it's stupid to believe Obama was born in Kenya, and you call me a birfer (sic) anyway?

How dumb.

Either answer my charges with something more than "blah blah" or I remain convinced you are a coward or simply wrong and you know it!

do your homework Goober, your childish rant has been put to bed already.

You and notfair and unbalanced get a room and hump each other.

fewer.

IOW... you surrender, too.

:eusa_clap:

do your homework Goober, your childish rant has been put to bed already.

You and notfair and unbalanced get a room and hump each other.

WTF?

uh huh, I see.

^^^^^^^^
Haha

Idiot birfer.

But I repeat myself.

Wait? I agree it's stupid to believe Obama was born in Kenya, and you call me a birfer (sic) anyway?

How dumb.

It is.

If you're not a birfer, then my apologies.

^^^^^^^^
Haha

Idiot birfer.

But I repeat myself.

How dumb.

It is.

so much deflection from the topic I find it difficult to apologize ... from WP reporters to Obama born in Kenya?

a crystal ball would help.

And so has Bill Clinton and his shady past and so has Hillary. The Clinton Foundation is so corrupt a 7th grader could figure that out. But you and yours do have one other great ally.... the republican establishment in D.C. They are self-absorbed cowards who do not want to rock the boat. They have their careers first and foremost in their priorities so we loathe their phoniness. And all their grandstanding phony congressional hearings on Hillary and benghazi and the IRS scandal and the crashed hard drives and no one gets implicated --- and now the email private server bullshit. We are not stupid like you are hoping --- we are merely sick of it all.

So you condemn investigative reporting by the press. Would you outlaw it?

^^^^^^^^
Haha

Idiot birfer.

But I repeat myself.

How dumb.

It is.

I'm most certainly not a birther. He's a shit bag, but a natural born US citizen.

So you condemn investigative reporting by the press. Would you outlaw it?

I'm all for investigating --- it is the lack of reporting that bothers me.

Worse than that, I am really sick of phony congressional hearings where no one ever gets indicted or punished. Even when 5 hard drives at the IRS all mysteriously crash in the same month. And the latest is no one can find one email Hillary's right hand man sent to her or received from her in his email accounts or hard drive in the year or two they worked together.
You may not be bothered being played a fool, but I am.

Last edited:
sounds like a desperate tactic from the leftist media working overtime to get their Hitlery into the oval. Its crunch time and the establishments own the media and Hillary, so they need to crucify Trump before they lose their puppet candidate Hillary. She's been bought and paid for, so they can't take any chance of Trump annihilating her during debates, just as he did against his GOP opponents, especially after what happened with Bernie when he demolished debating Hillary.

Forum List

Back