Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

First, it is impossible Biden got that many votes,
Lie.
China braindead Joe did not get that many votes. Scan the ballots and it will be proven.

As for your second sentence. In Georgia, the ballots were counted manually and electronically. Several times. All was found ok.
Not all. But not enough to overturn
All within the margin of error. One was about 0.0099 per cent, another was something like 0.0065 or something like that. Like two dead people voted. Who they voted for, who knows.
You said “all”. So you were incorrect.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Everything Trump touches dies.

Is American democracy next?
Perhaps there's a DA in Georgia who agrees with you?

Fulton County DA prepared to launch criminal probe of Trump's threatening Georgia call

"The District Attorney of Georgia's most populous county signaled a willingness on Monday to launch a criminal probe into President Donald Trump.

"In a statement posted by NBC News correspondent Blayne Alexander, Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis said her office is ready to investigate Trump over his now-infamous phone call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger."

Trump v Fani?

Sounds like reality tv.

Moron.....that D.A. is a freaking democrat idiot...

"That D.A. is a freaking democrat idiot", which of course means that the lawyer is a black female D.A.
There's Democrats in Georgia? Who knew. Also, if you she is the DA in one of the populous counties in Georgia, and she was voted in, then it's not hard to believe that Georgia has gone to Biden.

Lie.
China braindead Joe did not get that many votes. Scan the ballots and it will be proven.

As for your second sentence. In Georgia, the ballots were counted manually and electronically. Several times. All was found ok.
Not all. But not enough to overturn
All within the margin of error. One was about 0.0099 per cent, another was something like 0.0065 or something like that. Like two dead people voted. Who they voted for, who knows.
You said “all”. So you were incorrect.
pfftt...pedant...

Lie.

You can count illegal ballots over and over. Scan the ballots then you can talk.

Er, you need to watch citygator's vid in post 1319 on this thread. Actually, you can't count illegal ballots over and over because as the guy says, the check and double checked all the information. There were no illegal ballots,
It'll go right over his head and will be ignored. They don't want to understand.

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.
For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

History in this country shows that Black Americans do BETTER under Democrats than Republicans.
Then why are you still whining about reparations and burning and looting?

What is reparations? What is the criteria for reparations?

Did you whine when Pres. Reagan gave reparations to Japanese-Americans? I'll answer it for you. Hell no.

Did you whine when others were given reparations? Hell no. You don't want to talk about reparations for black folks because of the hundreds of years of injustice that black folks suffered in this country.
I was Born in 1980. Don’t recall much about Reagan. What injustice? I never owned slaves. Whine elsewhere.

Well then if you are ignorant to the fact why are you running your mouth. I wasn't born in 1942 either, but my tax dollars helped pay reparations to Japanese-Americans for being put in Interment Camps.

Lie.

You can count illegal ballots over and over. Scan the ballots then you can talk.

Er, you need to watch citygator's vid in post 1319 on this thread. Actually, you can't count illegal ballots over and over because as the guy says, the check and double checked all the information. There were no illegal ballots,
Are you serious? We just want transparency, what is the problem? Scan the ballots or admit guilt.
Here's some transparency for you Sling Blade, Trump wanted the SOS to change mostly black votes in a heavily black county of Fulton. It's Jim Crow again.
Not the transparency we need to put this issue to bed. Scan the ballots or admit guilt.
Trump already has admitted to guilt. He wants 11,780 make believe people who voted for him, to magically go on the voter rolls. Trump isn't asking to scan ballots, he's asking to add more votes for him. Didn't you listen to the audio?

Last edited:
Lie.

Are you serious? We just want transparency, what is the problem? Scan the ballots or admit guilt.
Here's some transparency for you Sling Blade, Trump wanted the SOS to change mostly black votes in a heavily black county of Fulton. It's Jim Crow again.
Not the transparency we need to put this issue to bed. Scan the ballots or admit guilt.
Trump already has already admitted to guilt. He wants 11,780 make believe people who voted for him, to magically go on the voter rolls. Trump isn't asking to scan balots, he's asking to add more votes for him. Didn't you listen to the audio?

He listened to it, but they always come back with "he said this, but this is what he really meant". It's like having an interpreter at the UN.

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

america isnt a democracy you stupid fuck,,,
What a moron. Hey dumb shit I know you want Trump declared as President for Life but you don't have to make it so obvious your hatred of our democratic institutions.
proving youre a stupid fuck isnt helping,,,

I never said anything about trump,,
We know what you meant Dumb fuck. Instead of being a pussy admit what I said is true? Don't run away.
the jokes on you dumbass,, I dont like trump and didnt vote for him,,,

but I will defend our republic from stupid mother fuckers like you that dont know what we are,,,
LOL.. a dumb fuck who calls himself "progressive hunter" expects us to believe his dumb ass post that he doesn't support Trump. LOL Trump is on tape attempting a coup and you support it. When you look in the mirror, you will see the stupid mother fucker.
LOL.. a dumb fuck who calls himself xiden expects us to believe his dumb ass that he doesn't support china. LOL xiden is on video attempting a coup and you support it. When you look in the mirror, you will see the stupid mother fucker.
He does not call himself Xiden. You dumb fucks do. The coup attempt is being perpetrated to the obnoxious orange blob
beijing xiden---you dumb fuck
Good fucking Krist on a cracker!! Pull yourself together Dude!!

Update! Here is something else for you Trumpanzee moronic minions to digest:

All 10 living former defense secretaries declare election is over in forceful public letter - CNNPolitics

(CNN)All 10 living former US defense secretaries declared that the US presidential election is over in a forceful public letter published in The Washington Post on Sunday as President Donald Trump continues to deny his election loss to Joe Biden.

The letter -- signed by Dick Cheney, James Mattis, Mark Esper, Leon Panetta, Donald Rumsfeld, William Cohen, Chuck Hagel, Robert Gates, William Perry and Ashton Carter -- amounts to a remarkable show of force against Trump's subversion efforts just days before Congress is set to count Electoral College votes.

"Our elections have occurred. Recounts and audits have been conducted. Appropriate challenges have been addressed by the courts. Governors have certified the results. And the electoral college has voted. The time for questioning the results has passed; the time for the formal counting of the electoral college votes, as prescribed in the Constitution and statute, has arrived," the group wrote.

Note: Many of them are Republicans! Now shut the fuck up!
Did I miss a memo? When did the USA change the constitution and put the decision on calling an election in the hands of a handful of former govt employees?
Are you one of those Russian trolls that got trump elected? You really hate this country.
How stupid do you have to be to continue to push the russia hoax even after Mueller and all the known lies that the fbi did.
No lies by the FBI or Mueller were found. You are the liar.

Lie.

Trump already has already admitted to guilt. He wants 11,780 make believe people who voted for him, to magically go on the voter rolls. Trump isn't asking to scan balots, he's asking to add more votes for him. Didn't you listen to the audio?

He listened to it, but they always come back with "he said this, but this is what he really meant". It's like having an interpreter at the UN.
Yea, I love that dried up excuse of "what he really meant." Lol! Total bs.

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump has once again proven that Hillary was right - about EVERYTHING. Waiting for Trump to leave is like waiting for a scab to fall off.

View attachment 437303
She really was. Spot on. Lock his ass up.

We know he means find legal Trump votes. You left wing assholes are so fucking disingenuous. You watch Joe Biden brag about getting a Ukranian prosecutor fired in a quid pro quo for $1 billion in aid from the US.....and see nothing.

Here you claim Trump is demanding voter fraud. He is just saying there are hundreds of thousands of fake Biden votes, just overturn enough for Trump to win.

Anyone who thinks Biden won Georgia is out of their fucking minds. Its full of racists and rednecks....isnt that right, liberals?

Seriously, I mean this....you liberals are insane and Trump has made you mentally ill.

Cavanaugh raped Ford, but Biden did not finger rape Reade?

You believed the Steele Dossier

You claim the Trump Ukraine phone call was quid pro quo, but not Joe bragging about getting the prosecutor fired who was investigating Hunter’s company.

You claim Hunters laptop is Russian wholecloth propoganda and should not be reported on....its a shame, because Putin gave Hunter an enormous hog...guess thats fake.

We know he means find legal Trump votes. You left wing assholes are so fucking disingenuous. You watch Joe Biden brag about getting a Ukranian prosecutor fired in a quid pro quo for $1 billion in aid from the US.....and see nothing.

Here you claim Trump is demanding voter fraud. He is just saying there is hundreds of thousands of fake Biden votes, just overturn enough for Trump to win.

Anyone who thinks Biden won Georgia is put of their fucking minds. Its full of racists and rednecks....isnt that right, liberals?

Seriously, I mean this....you liberals are insane and Trump has made you mentally ill.

You claim the Trump Ukraine phone call was quid pro quo, but not Joe bragging about getting the prosecutor fired who was investigating Hunter’s company.

You claim Hunters laptop is Russian wholecloth propoganda and should not be reported on....its a shame, because Putin gave Hunter an enormous hog...guess thats fake.
There are no fake Biden votes. You are a pathetic liar. Trump asked for 11,780 voter fraud votes, on audio.

Here you claim Trump is demanding voter fraud. He is just saying there is hundreds of thousands of fake Biden votes, just overturn enough for Trump to win.

Anyone who thinks Biden won Georgia is put of their fucking minds. Its full of racists and rednecks....isnt that right, liberals?

1609809246805.png

Tell us Trump Humper where is he going to find these 12K LEGAL votes 2 months after the election has been certified.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK

Here you claim Trump is demanding voter fraud. He is just saying there are hundreds of thousands of fake Biden votes, just overturn enough for Trump to win.

Anyone who thinks Biden won Georgia is out of their fucking minds. Its full of racists and rednecks....isnt that right, liberals?

And quit going off the reservation with unrelated bs. It makes you look weak.

Is there any more moronic dung that you can throw at the wall in the hope that something will stick
1609809660859.png
1609809710188.png
1609809801558.png

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Lie.

They did both. The counts were virtually the same.
Bolton hates Trump. The media hates Trump. How many articles are the same shit. We get it. It does not change the fact there was massive fraud,

And now an easy free way to find out is available. Scientific with no bias. Put your money where your mouth is and release the ballots.
Er, you really do need to watch that vid. If you did, you'd know that the Georgia state department has put all the information online.

That being said, if Trump and his cronies know for sure that there has been fraud - and in the call to the Georgian SOS he did say that (make no mistake, he doesn't THINK there has been fraud, he said it is a FACT), then he would have evidence. One of the ladies on the call said they had been asking for weeks for Trump's team to forward any information they had. What have they sent them? nada. Trump is nothing but a Fake News charlatan. And if you want to hook your line to such a man, go for it. But if you want to post on these boards - and have any credibility - put YOUR money where your mouth is. Show us the evidence.
Among the most damning parts of that video start at the 14:15 mark where he points out Trump's attorneys "intentionally mislead" Georgia's Senate. :ack-1:

Who illegally obtained and released this?
Every single time Trump got some scuttlebut the libbies were up in arms about the method of acquisition but of course Not This Time

Lie.

They did both. The counts were virtually the same.
Bolton hates Trump. The media hates Trump. How many articles are the same shit. We get it. It does not change the fact there was massive fraud,

And now an easy free way to find out is available. Scientific with no bias. Put your money where your mouth is and release the ballots.
Er, you really do need to watch that vid. If you did, you'd know that the Georgia state department has put all the information online.

That being said, if Trump and his cronies know for sure that there has been fraud - and in the call to the Georgian SOS he did say that (make no mistake, he doesn't THINK there has been fraud, he said it is a FACT), then he would have evidence. One of the ladies on the call said they had been asking for weeks for Trump's team to forward any information they had. What have they sent them? nada. Trump is nothing but a Fake News charlatan. And if you want to hook your line to such a man, go for it. But if you want to post on these boards - and have any credibility - put YOUR money where your mouth is. Show us the evidence.
Among the most damning parts of that video start at the 14:15 mark where he points out Trump's attorneys "intentionally mislead" Georgia's Senate. :ack-1:

Damning from a hater, who could ask for anything more. Scan the ballots and make liars out of everyone.

Forum List

Back