Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

First, it is impossible Biden got that many votes,
Lie.
China braindead Joe did not get that many votes. Scan the ballots and it will be proven.

As for your second sentence. In Georgia, the ballots were counted manually and electronically. Several times. All was found ok.
You can count illegal ballots over and over. Scan the ballots then you can talk.
They did both. The counts were virtually the same.
Bolton hates Trump. The media hates Trump. How many articles are the same shit. We get it. It does not change the fact there was massive fraud,

And now an easy free way to find out is available. Scientific with no bias. Put your money where your mouth is and release the ballots.
Er, you really do need to watch that vid. If you did, you'd know that the Georgia state department has put all the information online.

That being said, if Trump and his cronies know for sure that there has been fraud - and in the call to the Georgian SOS he did say that (make no mistake, he doesn't THINK there has been fraud, he said it is a FACT), then he would have evidence. One of the ladies on the call said they had been asking for weeks for Trump's team to forward any information they had. What have they sent them? nada. Trump is nothing but a Fake News charlatan. And if you want to hook your line to such a man, go for it. But if you want to post on these boards - and have any credibility - put YOUR money where your mouth is. Show us the evidence.
Among the most damning parts of that video start at the 14:15 mark where he points out Trump's attorneys "intentionally mislead" Georgia's Senate. :ack-1:

And there are still twelve Republicans who will have to wear this for the rest of their lives, who are going to stand with Trump over his coup attempt of his, even after they heard him publicly try and commit voter fraud; John Heilemann: Trump has been undone by tape ‘in a way that no other president has’

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.
For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

History in this country shows that Black Americans do BETTER under Democrats than Republicans.
Then why are you still whining about reparations and burning and looting?

What is reparations? What is the criteria for reparations?

Did you whine when Pres. Reagan gave reparations to Japanese-Americans? I'll answer it for you. Hell no.

Did you whine when others were given reparations? Hell no. You don't want to talk about reparations for black folks because of the hundreds of years of injustice that black folks suffered in this country.
I was Born in 1980. Don’t recall much about Reagan. What injustice? I never owned slaves. Whine elsewhere.

Well then if you are ignorant to the fact why are you running your mouth. I wasn't born in 1942 either, but my tax dollars helped pay reparations to Japanese-Americans for being put in Interment Camps.
Running my mouth about what specifically? How did your tax dollars pay for reparations? Give me a detailed quote and or link.

What do you think Reagan paid reparations with, money from his acting career. He paid it with taxpayers dollars, I have been paying taxes since the 70s, so that is how.
Show me the link where we paid reparations and to whom. Don’t care that you’re an old man. Site rules state that statements such as yours must be accompanied by links.

In 1988, President Reagan signed the Civil Liberties Act to compensate more than 100,000 people of Japanese descent who were incarcerated in internment camps during World War II. The legislation offered a formal apology and paid out $20,000 in compensation to each surviving victim.
From Wrong To Right: A U.S. Apology For Japanese ...
View attachment 437425
www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2013/08/09/210138278/japanese-internment

The Thorny History of Reparations in the United States - HISTORY
Per your link it was paid directly to incarcerated people not to their descendants or all Japanese people. So I agree. Any surviving slaves we should pay.

They didn't wait until they died, they paid them while they were living. How many black folks do you think are living today that came through Jim Crow segregation? Oh that's right that doesn't count because there are still black folks living today that were alive during that period. Just hold off another 50yrs then you can make the same excuse that no one during Jim Crow is still alive today.

Lie.
China braindead Joe did not get that many votes. Scan the ballots and it will be proven.

As for your second sentence. In Georgia, the ballots were counted manually and electronically. Several times. All was found ok.
You can count illegal ballots over and over. Scan the ballots then you can talk.
Bolton hates Trump. The media hates Trump. How many articles are the same shit. We get it. It does not change the fact there was massive fraud,

And now an easy free way to find out is available. Scientific with no bias. Put your money where your mouth is and release the ballots.
Er, you really do need to watch that vid. If you did, you'd know that the Georgia state department has put all the information online.

That being said, if Trump and his cronies know for sure that there has been fraud - and in the call to the Georgian SOS he did say that (make no mistake, he doesn't THINK there has been fraud, he said it is a FACT), then he would have evidence. One of the ladies on the call said they had been asking for weeks for Trump's team to forward any information they had. What have they sent them? nada. Trump is nothing but a Fake News charlatan. And if you want to hook your line to such a man, go for it. But if you want to post on these boards - and have any credibility - put YOUR money where your mouth is. Show us the evidence.
Among the most damning parts of that video start at the 14:15 mark where he points out Trump's attorneys "intentionally mislead" Georgia's Senate. :ack-1:

And there are still twelve Republicans who will have to wear this for the rest of their lives, who are going to stand with Trump over his coup attempt of his, even after they heard him publicly try and commit voter fraud; John Heilemann: Trump has been undone by tape ‘in a way that no other president has’

Those 12 senators will never lose another election unless they are defrauded. Which is now the way elections are done, or a least half the country thinks so.

It seems likely that Pak was the “never-Trumper U.S. attorney” referenced by President Trump in a leaked phone call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. There is speculation based on the call and other actions by the Trump campaign that his team is looking very closely at the Northern Georgia district in their pursuit of evidence that clearly demonstrates voter fraud occurred, particularly in the hotly contested Atlanta results.

Others have looked at recent posts by former Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne that show post-election shenanigans that jibe with accusations of covering up rampant voter fraud that took place in the district. Could the U.S. Attorney be involved with the cover up?

As more truth emerges about massive voter fraud in Georgia, particularly the Northern District, it’s conspicuous that the U.S. Attorney there resigns just over two weeks ahead of schedule. Are bombshells about to drop?
Are you stupid? The FBI is going to be investigating Trumps phone call, and the Attorney wants nothing to do with it, because he knows it's a slam dunk case against Trump.

Are you stupid? The FBI is going to be investigating Trumps phone call, and the Attorney wants nothing to do with it, because he knows it's a slam dunk case against Trump.
We won't be surprised if the Deep State gets involved.

It doesn't matter what he was charged with. The reason the Senator and the left got so hysterical is the fact that he recorded the goings on in the sleazy senator's office. I didn't even know that recording what the public has a right to know about could possibly be a crime.
Let me educate you than. It goes back to when Linda Trip recorded her conversation with Monica Lewinsky. Washington DC makes it a crime to use an electronic device to record any conversation in which both parties do not give consent to.
Yes, because Washington is packed with corrupt politicians who don't want the public to know the truth.

In Georgia the law only requires one party to be aware of it.

Lie.

Those 12 senators will never lose another election unless they are defrauded. Which is now the way elections are done, or a least half the country thinks so.

They think so because they are programmed by Trump to think so. They are vegetable heads who can't think past their asses for themselves. No evidence you idiots, no evidence you idiots, no evidence you idiots! Get a fucking clue.

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.
For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

History in this country shows that Black Americans do BETTER under Democrats than Republicans.
Not under the first black president. Trump did much more including support of charters schools and school choice. Something that would actually help the black community.
Most Blacks can't afford charter schools. Any fool already knows that.
Wow, what a racist statement.

We won't be surprised if the Deep State gets involved.
And that's another make believe boogy man that doesn't exist. Stay with the strategy of lies vegetable heads, because it just gets worse for you.

It seems likely that Pak was the “never-Trumper U.S. attorney” referenced by President Trump in a leaked phone call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. There is speculation based on the call and other actions by the Trump campaign that his team is looking very closely at the Northern Georgia district in their pursuit of evidence that clearly demonstrates voter fraud occurred, particularly in the hotly contested Atlanta results.

Others have looked at recent posts by former Overstock.com CEO Patrick Byrne that show post-election shenanigans that jibe with accusations of covering up rampant voter fraud that took place in the district. Could the U.S. Attorney be involved with the cover up?

As more truth emerges about massive voter fraud in Georgia, particularly the Northern District, it’s conspicuous that the U.S. Attorney there resigns just over two weeks ahead of schedule. Are bombshells about to drop?
Are you tired of saying that? We have heard it was the end of Trump since the day he took office. He is going to beat you assholes again.o_O

View attachment 437350

Not under the first black president. Trump did much more including support of charters schools and school choice. Something that would actually help the black community.
Most Blacks can't afford charter schools. Any fool already knows that.
Wow, what a racist statement.
It's not racist. It's called white privilege. That's racist.

This should be blocked by the dinosaur media and social media. Could affect an election. Why is it being reported on?
It should..and should affect the election...the fact that Trump is so damn pathetically desperate should be known to all...as is his willingness to ignore the law in his attempt..his doomed attempt...to maintain power....I swear he's angling for some martyr role. It's being reported on because it's news when the President of the United States attempts to browbeat a Gov. into overturning a lawful election.

Are you tired of saying that? We have heard it was the end of Trump since the day he took office. He is going to beat you assholes again.
Yea, that's right vegetable head, keep pedaling all that make believe.

Byung was likely asked to do something crazy like indict kemp and raffensburger.
Pak was appointed by Trump is 2017.
So Trump appointed a never-trumper?

This should be blocked by the dinosaur media and social media. Could affect an election. Why is it being reported on?
It ouls..and should affect the election...the fact that Trump is so damn pathetically desperate should be known to all...as is his willingness to ignore the law in his attempt..his doomed attempt...to maintain power....I swear he's angling for some martyr role.
He can't handle defeat, so yea, that wouldn't surprise anyone.

Byung was likely asked to do something crazy like indict kemp and raffensburger.
Well..in fairness..most people who have worked for Trump have become never-Trumpers..as in Never Again!

When the DOJ is full of them?

Forum List

Back