Washington Post audio of Trump berating and threatening Georgia Secretary of State for not "finding" votes to change election result. Sedition?

Those people would have been dead if Jesus himself was POTUS. It is a global virus. Even Corpse Biden thanked him for operation warp speed. Your juvenile rant is noted.

Really? They why didn't get sick and die in anywhere near these numbers in any other first world country?

Why does the USA have 1/4 of all of the cases in the world, and nearly 20% of all of the deaths, but only 3% of the world's population?
The US death rate is 30%+ lower than your shithole KKKanada.

I'm assuming you're still trying to pedal deaths divided by total cases for your death rate. Ain't gonna fly, FuckBoi. It's deaths divided by resolved cases. Active cases cannot be determined yet.

Your death rate is only 0.13% lower than others. Of course with 19 million fewer cases that means that only 15,000 Canadians have died versus 350,000 Americans.

If Canada is such a shithole, why does it place so much higher than the USA in Best Places to Live rankings, as well as Best Education Systems, Least Corrupt countries, and Fastest Growing Middle Class?
Death rate is defined by the percent if confirmed cases who died, Fuckwit.

You don’t get to make up your own calculations, Science denier.

Bullshit.

I've schooled your sorry ass on this before. DL is correct, you take the percentage of RESOLVED cases, not 'confirmed' cases. You don't know in advance the resolution of current cases. If you counted those, your rate would keep CHANGING as patients died.

/utterly offtopic

Those people would have been dead if Jesus himself was POTUS. It is a global virus. Even Corpse Biden thanked him for operation warp speed. Your juvenile rant is noted.

Really? They why didn't get sick and die in anywhere near these numbers in any other first world country?

Why does the USA have 1/4 of all of the cases in the world, and nearly 20% of all of the deaths, but only 3% of the world's population?

I'm assuming you're still trying to pedal deaths divided by total cases for your death rate. Ain't gonna fly, FuckBoi. It's deaths divided by resolved cases. Active cases cannot be determined yet.

Your death rate is only 0.13% lower than others. Of course with 19 million fewer cases that means that only 15,000 Canadians have died versus 350,000 Americans.

If Canada is such a shithole, why does it place so much higher than the USA in Best Places to Live rankings, as well as Best Education Systems, Least Corrupt countries, and Fastest Growing Middle Class?

Just simplify and do death rate divided by total population. Seems simple. Like DL’s train of thought.

WRONG AGAIN. "Total population" did not contract the disease did they? Therefore how can they possibly die from an ailment they didn't even get?

Is thought like illegal here or some shit?
Science, and scientists, say you are full of shit. My link proves it.

Your link claims that people can die from a disease they never got?

Are you retarded?

Y
The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.
For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

History in this country shows that Black Americans do BETTER under Democrats than Republicans.
Then why are you still whining about reparations and burning and looting?

What is reparations? What is the criteria for reparations?

Did you whine when Pres. Reagan gave reparations to Japanese-Americans? I'll answer it for you. Hell no.

Did you whine when others were given reparations? Hell no. You don't want to talk about reparations for black folks because of the hundreds of years of injustice that black folks suffered in this country.
I was Born in 1980. Don’t recall much about Reagan. What injustice? I never owned slaves. Whine elsewhere.

Well then if you are ignorant to the fact why are you running your mouth. I wasn't born in 1942 either, but my tax dollars helped pay reparations to Japanese-Americans for being put in Interment Camps.
Running my mouth about what specifically? How did your tax dollars pay for reparations? Give me a detailed quote and or link.

What do you think Reagan paid reparations with, money from his acting career. He paid it with taxpayers dollars, I have been paying taxes since the 70s, so that is how.
Show me the link where we paid reparations and to whom. Don’t care that you’re an old man. Site rules state that statements such as yours must be accompanied by links.

In 1988, President Reagan signed the Civil Liberties Act to compensate more than 100,000 people of Japanese descent who were incarcerated in internment camps during World War II. The legislation offered a formal apology and paid out $20,000 in compensation to each surviving victim.
From Wrong To Right: A U.S. Apology For Japanese ...
View attachment 437425
www.npr.org/sections/codeswitch/2013/08/09/210138278/japanese-internment

The Thorny History of Reparations in the United States - HISTORY
Per your link it was paid directly to incarcerated people not to their descendants or all Japanese people. So I agree. Any surviving slaves we should pay.

They didn't wait until they died, they paid them while they were living. How many black folks do you think are living today that came through Jim Crow segregation? Oh that's right that doesn't count because there are still black folks living today that were alive during that period. Just hold off another 50yrs then you can make the same excuse that no one during Jim Crow is still alive today.
Jim Crow was passed by Democrats. So the Democratic Party can pay those who had damages. Don’t change your narrative. First it was slavery and now it’s Jim Crow. I apologize for making you look stupid
republicans still want segregation today.

Biden fought desegregation.

Biden wanted societal integration and saw busing as a way for racists to keep neighborhoods segregated but still meet school diversity requirements. Read the article, by 'jungle' he meant full of animosity...not full of black people. As in, keeping black people segregated and unequal but busing them to wealthy white schools would cause resentment.

You are a racist making excuses for another racist. Biden didn’t want the blacks around his kids.

Not true. Biden said poor kids could be just as smart as white kids.

Bullshit.

I've schooled your sorry ass on this before. DL is correct, you take the percentage of RESOLVED cases, not 'confirmed' cases. You don't know in advance the resolution of current cases. If you counted those, your rate would keep CHANGING as patients died.

/utterly offtopic

Just simplify and do death rate divided by total population. Seems simple. Like DL’s train of thought.

WRONG AGAIN. "Total population" did not contract the disease did they? Therefore how can they possibly die from an ailment they didn't even get?

Are you retarded?
WTF are you babbling about? The calculation is the number who die from it as a percentage of confirmed cases.

You really are dumb beyond belief.

Bullshit.

/utterly offtopic

Are you retarded?
WTF are you babbling about? The calculation is the number who die from it as a percentage of confirmed cases.

Back to Ignoreistan you go, retard.

Bullshit.

/utterly offtopic

Are you retarded?

Back to Ignoreistan you go, retard.
Good move. Didn’t take you long to get enough of me kicking your stupid ass.

No it's not, It's a 150% higher...

But you can't. They are part of the US. I love it how you guys always put in exceptions. "Oh take out the inner city black on black murders, then look at our murder rate". Well, no. You don't get to pick and choose stats. Facts are facts and stats are stats.

you are right about obesity though....that is definitely one of the underlying things that is killing people with COVID.

The WP lies. The WP has lied since Trump took office. They are never going to stop lying.
Some lying going on for sure..but not the WP....

In a statement, the Metropolitan Police Department said Tarrio was arrested and charged with destruction of property in connection with an incident last month where Tarrio set fire to a Black Lives Matter banner after a Trump rally. Tarrio later boasted about it on social media. Officials said Tarrio, who is a convicted felon, was arrested while in possession of two high-capacity firearm magazines and was additionally charged with "Possession of High Capacity Feeding Device."
Burning the banner is reward worthy and the arrest charge is bullshit.

The best I can do in understanding Trump and his supporters is to recall the embrace of "alternate facts." If the number of people actually attending a rally are not what Trump wants … change the picture literally to show a bigger crowd. If a hurricane is not going where he wants it to go, literally change the picture showing its path. I don't understand that. I mean if the doctor tells me I have cancer or that my blood sugar is out of whack, then I have to deal with those facts.

And this is the thing I find strange about Trumpsters. I get him. He is an easy read. He's a charlatan, pure and simple. What I don't get is that so many people either believe him outright or give him such a free pass on such obvious lies.
“Charlatans” don’t say common sense things like we need to be building our own technology and pharmaceuticals again, instead of allowing China to make 99% of them.

They also don’t stand up to the Washington Establishment and refuse warmongers paid by Defense contractors.

The “charlatans” are the ones pushing all that crap. The Bushes, the Clintons, Obama, and the Bidens of Washington.

LOLOL.. Maybe Trump doesn't know the difference between China and Germany. Check EVERYTHING Trump says.. He's stupendously ignorant.
For four years you all have been claiming he is “stupid” or a “liar”, yet can never seem to give examples of his lies or where he is wrong.

His list of lies would wrap around the WH a thousand times, you are just in denial.

View attachment 437350
The Democrats are the racists. That is why black children are stuck in substandard schools. They keep Blacks down so they can use them. That is why the disputed votes come from counties with a lot of Black votes. All so they can play the race card.

History in this country shows that Black Americans do BETTER under Democrats than Republicans.

Did you whine when Pres. Reagan gave reparations to Japanese-Americans? I'll answer it for you. Hell no.

Did you whine when others were given reparations? Hell no. You don't want to talk about reparations for black folks because of the hundreds of years of injustice that black folks suffered in this country.
I was Born in 1980. Don’t recall much about Reagan. What injustice? I never owned slaves. Whine elsewhere.

Well then if you are ignorant to the fact why are you running your mouth. I wasn't born in 1942 either, but my tax dollars helped pay reparations to Japanese-Americans for being put in Interment Camps.
Running my mouth about what specifically? How did your tax dollars pay for reparations? Give me a detailed quote and or link.

What do you think Reagan paid reparations with, money from his acting career. He paid it with taxpayers dollars, I have been paying taxes since the 70s, so that is how.
Show me the link where we paid reparations and to whom. Don’t care that you’re an old man. Site rules state that statements such as yours must be accompanied by links.

In 1988, President Reagan signed the Civil Liberties Act to compensate more than 100,000 people of Japanese descent who were incarcerated in internment camps during World War II. The legislation offered a formal apology and paid out $20,000 in compensation to each surviving victim.
View attachment 437425

Per your link it was paid directly to incarcerated people not to their descendants or all Japanese people. So I agree. Any surviving slaves we should pay.

They didn't wait until they died, they paid them while they were living. How many black folks do you think are living today that came through Jim Crow segregation? Oh that's right that doesn't count because there are still black folks living today that were alive during that period. Just hold off another 50yrs then you can make the same excuse that no one during Jim Crow is still alive today.
Jim Crow was passed by Democrats. So the Democratic Party can pay those who had damages. Don’t change your narrative. First it was slavery and now it’s Jim Crow. I apologize for making you look stupid

Did just republicans pay reparations to Japanese-Americans? You are making yourself look normal, like the fool you are.
They paid those who were directly impacted. We should do the same to slaves. I agreed With you. Then you moved the goal posts to Jim Crow. Laughable. In the case of the Japanese you had direct proof of who was illegally placed in a camp. Jim Crow is subjective. Apples and oranges. Slavery is not.

I would say that every black person alive in the USA today has been impacted by slavery, even if their families were never slaves.

If you go by cases, the US rate is 0.13% lower. If you go by deaths per million of population, the US death rate is 2.6% times that of Canada. The case rate is over 400% higher in the USA.

View attachment 437350

View attachment 437425

Did just republicans pay reparations to Japanese-Americans? You are making yourself look normal, like the fool you are.
They paid those who were directly impacted. We should do the same to slaves. I agreed With you. Then you moved the goal posts to Jim Crow. Laughable. In the case of the Japanese you had direct proof of who was illegally placed in a camp. Jim Crow is subjective. Apples and oranges. Slavery is not.

I would say that every black person alive in the USA today has been impacted by slavery, even if their families were never slaves.

If you go by cases, the US rate is 0.13% lower. If you go by deaths per million of population, the US death rate is 2.6% times that of Canada. The case rate is over 400% higher in the USA.
You suck at math. US death rate is more than 30% lower than KKKanada’s.

First, it is impossible Biden got that many votes,
Lie.
China braindead Joe did not get that many votes. Scan the ballots and it will be proven.

As for your second sentence. In Georgia, the ballots were counted manually and electronically. Several times. All was found ok.
You can count illegal ballots over and over. Scan the ballots then you can talk.
They did both. The counts were virtually the same.
Bolton hates Trump. The media hates Trump. How many articles are the same shit. We get it. It does not change the fact there was massive fraud,

And now an easy free way to find out is available. Scientific with no bias. Put your money where your mouth is and release the ballots.
LOL

So anyone who contests Trump's unproven claims of fraud is just dismissed as a Trump hater, huh? Is that how this works?

William Barr, former Attorney General appointed by Trump -- now just a Trump hater.

Chris Krebs, former director of CISA appointed by Trump -- now just a Trump hater.

John Bolton, former National Security Advisor appointed by Trump -- now just a Trump hater.

Mark Esper, former Defense Secretary appointed by Trump -- now just a Trump hater.

Fox News, former mouth piece for Trump -- now just a Trump hater.

Some 60 judges, some appointed by Trump -- now all just Trump haters.

Brad Raffensperger, Georgia's Republican Secretary of State, who supported Trump for president in 2016 and who Trump supported in 2018 -- now just a Trump hater.

Dominion Systems -- Trump hater

The American electorate -- Trump haters

Electoral College -- Trump haters

Mail-in ballots -- Trump haters

Novel Coronavirus -- Trump hater

G-d -- Trump hater

Lie.
China braindead Joe did not get that many votes. Scan the ballots and it will be proven.

As for your second sentence. In Georgia, the ballots were counted manually and electronically. Several times. All was found ok.
You can count illegal ballots over and over. Scan the ballots then you can talk.

Er, you need to watch citygator's vid in post 1319 on this thread. Actually, you can't count illegal ballots over and over because as the guy says, the check and double checked all the information. There were no illegal ballots,
Are you serious? We just want transparency, what is the problem? Scan the ballots or admit guilt.
Again, the ballots were scanned. Rightards cried, "foul." Then the ballots were canvassed. Rightards again cried, "foul." Then the ballots were audited. Rightards cried, "foul." Then the ballots were counted by hand. Rightards cried, "foul."

Notice the trend...?

Usually vaccines take years. But you knew that and decided to troll anyway. Do you deny that Biden thanked him for what he did with warp speed? Thanked the same DJT you vilify?

Pulling you up short on your bullshit and lies is hardly "trolling", but as usual, you accuse others of doing the very thing that you're doing.

Biden was being polite, and making an effort to be a decent human being. Something Republicans seem to have little to no understanding of at all. Stating incompetent and failed actions of Trump on the pandemic is not "vilifying" the President. His own words and actions, and the results of his behaviours are what vilify the President.

Do you think that spending his weekends golfing and raging tweeting while 2000 American families are added to the lists of the grieving every single day, is a good public relations move?
Coming, there can't be 2000 new deaths every day here. Trump said he has it under control.
It is under control. I have saved 27 lives to date per the American Red Cross. What have you done?
I have avoided contracting it so far and thus, have not spread it.
So nothing. Outstanding. Thanks for nothing. I ll be donating again in two weeks. Save three more lives.
No, not nothing. I've altered my lifestyle to avoid contracting it. I work at home now, I don't go out nearly as often as I used to, I have a son who got it and we didn't see him until he tested negative, I avoid crowds, I wash my hands frequently when possible while out in public, etc... So yes, I make more effort saving Iives than you do.
How is it more when I am immune and have actually saved 27 concrete lives?
You don't know that you are immune. If your doctor insists that you are, find a new doctor. That one is incompetent.
I do. Every time I donate plasma they run an antibodies test. I remain positive and my plasma has saved 27 lives to date. Per the Red Cross. I believe them over you. It’s the same as getting vaccinated. So if people who get vaccines aren’t immune then why get them? You are a very stupid person.
LOLOL

ShortBus, that doesn't make you immune. :eusa_doh:

Then why bother with vaccines when they do the same thing and then how is my plasma used to cure others? Please explain that.
ShortBus, vaccines give your body a fighting chance which usually wins the battle. But not always. Viruses still sometimes win despite the presence of antibodies. Just like some people who get the flu vaccine sometines get the flu anyway.

You're not immune, you unmitigated moron.

Lie.

Er, you need to watch citygator's vid in post 1319 on this thread. Actually, you can't count illegal ballots over and over because as the guy says, the check and double checked all the information. There were no illegal ballots,
Are you serious? We just want transparency, what is the problem? Scan the ballots or admit guilt.

Ok, I'll give you some examples, Trump said there were more than 4500 dead people voting. How many did Georgia find? 2
Trump said that more than 2200 felons voted. How many irregularities did they find? 74. A number they expect to decrease markedly once they have been investigated due to some people having the same name etc.

And let's not forget, who's to say who those two dead people voted for? Ditto the felons that might have voted. They could be Trump voters.

Also, Trump claimed something like 18,000 underage people voted. Officials found one person who when they registered to vote were not of age, but when the election came around they were. Their vote counted.

Note, Trump has not ONCE stated where these figures have come from. I'm thinking his big, fat arse, but I would only be guessing.
Impeached Trump did say in his infamous phone call with Raffensperger where his information comes from. He calls it -- "Trump Media."

I shit you not.

View attachment 437350

Not under the first black president. Trump did much more including support of charters schools and school choice. Something that would actually help the black community.
Most Blacks can't afford charter schools. Any fool already knows that.
Wow, what a racist statement.
It's not racist. It's called white privilege. That's racist.
Yes, charter schools are “white privilege”, just like all education systems in our country are, to include the public schools that “most blacks” go to.

Blacks benefit from white culture, that’s why they love it here, that’s why they don’t go back to Africa. They have the privilege of having access to white cultural education here in America, so I’m not sure how you can call that “racist”. If it was racist, blacks wouldn’t be allowed in any school in America. But we are the least racist nation on the planet.

We just want transparency, what is the problem?
Tough shit. Your unevidenced delusions are your problem. Nobody else's. Get it through your cult brains.
Did your children sing to Obama? Take your cult projection and stick it in your ass.
Yep, you're a cultist. You believe total nonsense just because your cult leader says it.
Sadly, the only cure is cyanide-laced kool-aid. We've seen this before.

Of course you would say that, because you are an idiot.

By the way, the only people that should pay them any reparations are Democrats, since they were the ones who ideologically and historically fight for slavery.

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions.

The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

Throughout the call, Raffensperger and his office’s general counsel rejected Trump’s assertions, explaining that the president is relying on debunked conspiracy theories and that President-elect Joe Biden’s 11,779-vote victory in Georgia was fair and accurate.

Trump is engaging of sedition and overturning the will of the people through fraud.

Trump should be arrested for sedition for attempting to overthrow the newly elected government of the United States of America.

Everything Trump touches dies.

Is American democracy next?
america isnt a democracy you stupid fuck,,,
Dumbfuck, Georgia is a democracy and Impeached Trump threatened Georgia's Secretary of State with "vague criminal consequences" to "find" enough votes to overturn the will of Georgia's voters.
Funny how none of you libtards can quote the threat.
LOL

Nah, what's funny is that you're a raging imbecile.

"I think you’re going to find that they are shredding ballots because they have to get rid of the ballots because the ballots are unsigned. The ballots are corrupt, and they’re brand new, and they don’t have seals, and there’s a whole thing with the ballots. But the ballots are corrupt. And you are going to find that they are — which is totally illegal — it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you’re not reporting it. That’s a criminal, that’s a criminal offense. And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that’s a big risk." ~ Impeached Trump
Cool.

Where is the threat, Dumbass?
"That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer." ~ Impeached Trump
Cool.

Where it the threat by EXONERATED TRUMP?
Dumbfuck, that's a threat of "vague criminal consequences." It's not my problem you lack the required intelligence to comprehend that.
It is?

You have quite the imagination.
It is. Telling someone they're at "risk" of committing a "criminal offense," which could result in incarceration, is absolutely a threat of "vague criminal consequences." But don't fret, I don't expect someone of your vacuity to understand that. Just go resume your utopia of snacking on paint chips dipped in mercury.
Odd.

I don't see anything about "incarceration" in the quote you provided.

The fact you continue to make up shit exposes how weak your position is, Moron.

You lose again, Fawnboi. :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301:
LOLOL

Are you ever not a dumbfuck? Ever???

I mean exactly how retarded are you to not know that committing crime produces a risk of incarceration?? :ack-1:
Hey stupid, Georgia has no mandatory reporting law regarding election crimes. So it isn't illegal to ignore any election law violation.

As such, there is no punishment, much less incarceration.

Do you ever get tired of me exposing what a colossal moron you are?

You lose again, Fawnboi. :banana: :laughing0301: :banana: :laughing0301:
Dumbfuck, Impeached Trump accused Raffensperger of committing a crime. Committing a crime produces the risk of incarceration.
What crime? Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.

This will be fun.............

GO!
Once again Faun has no answer.

Typical.
LOL

Once again, you make an ass of yourself as once again, I answered your post. You prove yet again that you're ineducable.

:dance:
You did answer my post.............with your usual dodges and dumbassery.

I'll try again so you can dodge again...........

Cite the statute that covers not reporting election fraud, and cite the penalties.
I see you still can't comprehend the meaning of, "vague criminal consequences."

What a pity.
Gotta be a crime involved for their to be criminal consequences, Dumbass.
Here you go you dumb fucking shithead. You are stupid and your games don't fly in the face of facts.

52 U.S. Code § 20511 - Criminal penalties

A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office
(1) knowingly and willfully intimidates, threatens, or coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for—
(A)
registering to vote, or voting, or attempting to register or vote;
(B)
urging or aiding any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or
(C)
exercising any right under this chapter; or

(2) knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by—
(A)
the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or
(B)
the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held,
shall be fined in accordance with title 18 (which fines shall be paid into the general fund of the Treasury, miscellaneous receipts (pursuant to section 3302 of title 31), notwithstanding any other law), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.
(Pub. L. 103–31, § 12, May 20, 1993, 107 Stat. 88.)

You are just stupid and your inability to reason for yourself (without having your head up trump's ass) proves this.
What did the GA Sec of State do to violate that statute?
You are proving your stupidity. Trump committed the crime dumbass. He called GA (18 times) asking to "find 11,780 votes for him. Read the statue I posted and you cannot deny trump's criminal call.

You're stuck with nowhere to go on this one.
You are proving your stupidity. Trump committed the crime dumbass.

On the contrary. You just proved YOUR stupidity. That wasn't the discussion.

Fawnboi claimed Trump threatened the GA SOS by saying he violated a law and faced incarceration. I proved that to be bullshit.

So, your little statute has no bearing on the conversation you jumped into and embarrassed yourself.

Learn to read, Dumbass.
LOLOL

You proved nothing other than you're a dumbfuck, dumbfuck. Other than yourself, who else do you think you're fooling?
What crime do you think the GA SOS committed, Fawnboi?
You poor, demented, dumbfuck. I never said Raffensperger committed a crime. Impeached Trump said that. You have a serious brain malfunction. You should prolly seek professional medical attention for it.
You say Raffensperger didn't commit a crime? Ok, don't you think HE knows that, Dumbfuck?

So how do you think Trump can "THREATEN" someone by claiming he may have violated a crime the guy knows he didn't violate? In fact, a nonexistent crime.

Spin that, Dumbfuck.
LOLOL

You dumbfuck, it wasn't like you or I threatened Raffensperger with committing a crime -- that threat came from the President of the United States, the number one Constitutionally mandated person to uphold laws be faithfully executed. Anyone who ignores such a threat, as you seem to think is appropriate in this case, is simply nothing but an ignorant partisan moron.
but barrag o did the same, and you, the asshole you are, didnt mind it then. you are a dumb fuck
:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back