Washington Post: Clinton Campaign paid for research that led to Trump-Russia dossier

It's damned refreshing to finally read in the news that which most of us have known for over a year. I wonder when McCain will take the stage?

Jr got nothing from an Obama planted fraud pretending to be the Russians, Hillary got a fake dossier and Russia got 20% of our uranium

Elites Move to Sacrifice Clintons Just Like Weinstein

"Because the Clintons are guilty of the crimes the elites are accusing Trump of committing, it’s likely the criminal couple will soon suffer the same fate as Harvey Weinstein to make the persecution of Trump not seem “political.”

Already the mainstream media, which one year ago promoted Hillary Clinton as a “glowing goddess,” is slowly but surely publishing headlines linking the Clintons to the Russian Uranium One scandal.

This suggests that the globalists in control of mass media are fixing to dump the Clintons much like how Harvey Weinstein was burned, albeit the latter for sexual improprieties instead of political scandals."

not gonna help

the democrat party has become so infiltrated and corrupt

no decent American can stand behind it

Once and for all, is it you opinion
lol, a thousand threads on Benghazi...this new RW obsession may break that record.
that Benghazi was and its outcome was a 'SUCCESS' for Hillary Clinton's State Department? Yes or No?
Now you went and done it, you asked a Yes or No question, and that will cause the liberal to squirrel around and avoid answering it by telling a story about how their lives have been nothing but victimhood...

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.

What? I'm outraged! Paying for opposition research? !!! This cannot stand!!
so tell me - when russia called trump jr and said that they had dirt on hillary, i'm willing to get you your own genitalia you were all over trump like a fly on horse shit.

then you turn around and excuse this shit with flippant bullshit and try to minimize the actions.

tired of that shit.

Ohhhh! You think the Clinton campaign colluded with Russia!!! That's precious.

Last edited:

"Because the Clintons are guilty of the crimes the elites are accusing Trump of committing, it’s likely the criminal couple will soon suffer the same fate as Harvey Weinstein to make the persecution of Trump not seem “political.”

Already the mainstream media, which one year ago promoted Hillary Clinton as a “glowing goddess,” is slowly but surely publishing headlines linking the Clintons to the Russian Uranium One scandal.

This suggests that the globalists in control of mass media are fixing to dump the Clintons much like how Harvey Weinstein was burned, albeit the latter for sexual improprieties instead of political scandals."

not gonna help

has become
What do you mean "has become"? The Democrat party has been nothing but corrupt since Andrew Jackson declared war on the Indian Nations, it is just recently that they have shown their true colors in full force. Which is why more moderates are moving far to the right to avoid those evil bastards...

This only gets better. The Dems always screw something up

-Geaux
---------

The dossier has become a lightning rod amid the intensifying investigations into the Trump campaign’s possible connections to Russia.

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about Donald Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Marc Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington, D.C., firm, to conduct the research. Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community.

Elias and his law firm, Seattle-based Perkins Coie, retained the firm in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Before that agreement, Fusion GPS’ research into Trump was funded by a still unknown Republican client during the GOP primary.

The Clinton campaign and the DNC, through the law firm, continued to fund Fusion GPS’ research through the end of October 2016, days before Election Day.

Fusion GPS gave Steele’s reports and other research documents to Elias, the people familiar with the matter said. It is unclear how or how much of that information was shared with the campaign and DNC, and who in those organizations was aware of the roles of Fusion GPS and Steele.

Clinton campaign, DNC helped pay for work on dossier about Russia and Trump

So what, first a Pub did till T won and then the DNC did. Too bad. Not a crime to hire a company to do research.

much like man made global warming

this "research" was fake and phony from the beginning

then was knowingly used to start a federal investigation

one could figure there might be a crime or two in this

not gonna help

has become
What do you mean "has become"? The Democrat party has been nothing but corrupt since Andrew Jackson declared war on the Indian Nations, it is just recently that they have shown their true colors in full force. Which is why more moderates are moving far to the right to avoid those evil bastards...

i stand corrected i should have said

it has become widely known just how corrupt and a criminal enterprise

the democrat party has become

so tell me - when russia called trump jr and said that they had dirt on hillary, i'm willing to get you your own genitalia you were all over trump like a fly on horse shit.

then you turn around and excuse this shit with flippant bullshit and try to minimize the actions.

tired of that shit.

Ohhhh! You think the Clinton campaign collided with Russia!!! That's precious.
Collided or Colluded? One is to run into, the other is to work with..Yes, the Clinton campaign not only colluded with Russia(see picture below) but also had a Lame Stream, Lickspittle, Lapdog media covering her ass and still couldn't get her across the finish line.

Hillary+Reset+Button.jpg

Hillary's Bungled 'Reset' Button
It was supposed to say: "Reset." But Lavrov noted that it actually said: "Overcharge."

And observers pointed out that the State Department types who had typed the word failed to write it in the Cyrillic alphabet. So, wrong word. Wrong alphabet. No big thing.

So Democrats are allowed to collude on info ops from Russia against a GOP presidential candidate, because they PAID for it? Oh ok. Got it.

This only gets better. The Dems always screw something up

-Geaux
---------

The dossier has become a lightning rod amid the intensifying investigations into the Trump campaign’s possible connections to Russia.

The Hillary Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) helped fund research that resulted in a now-famous dossier containing allegations about Donald Trump’s connections to Russia and possible coordination between his campaign and the Kremlin, people familiar with the matter said.

Marc Elias, a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington, D.C., firm, to conduct the research. Fusion GPS hired dossier author Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer with ties to the FBI and the U.S. intelligence community.

Elias and his law firm, Seattle-based Perkins Coie, retained the firm in April 2016 on behalf of the Clinton campaign and the DNC. Before that agreement, Fusion GPS’ research into Trump was funded by a still unknown Republican client during the GOP primary.

The Clinton campaign and the DNC, through the law firm, continued to fund Fusion GPS’ research through the end of October 2016, days before Election Day.

Fusion GPS gave Steele’s reports and other research documents to Elias, the people familiar with the matter said. It is unclear how or how much of that information was shared with the campaign and DNC, and who in those organizations was aware of the roles of Fusion GPS and Steele.

Clinton campaign, DNC helped pay for work on dossier about Russia and Trump

So what, first a Pub did till T won and then the DNC did. Too bad. Not a crime to hire a company to do research.

much like man made global warming

this "research" was fake and phony from the beginning

then was knowingly used to start a federal investigation

one could figure there might be a crime or two in this

Pollution created global warming and yes man made.

No the dossier is most likely very true. The research as not fake or phony and that is for Mueller to decide.

More stuff than the dossier started the investigation, try firing Comey.

tired of that shit.

Collided or Colluded? One is to run into, the other is to work with..Yes, the Clinton campaign not only colluded with Russia(see picture below) but also had a Lame Stream, Lickspittle, Lapdog media covering her ass and still couldn't get her across the finish line.

Hillary+Reset+Button.jpg

It was supposed to say: "Reset." But Lavrov noted that it actually said: "Overcharge."

And observers pointed out that the State Department types who had typed the word failed to write it in the Cyrillic alphabet. So, wrong word. Wrong alphabet. No big thing.

You caught a typo! Awesome.

Just to avert attention away from T and all the crap he has and is pulling.
DANG - YOU FIGURED IT OUT.

The GOP got Mueller, Holder, and Obama to ignore and hide all the evidence of Russian crimes, to include Bribery, Extortion, and Engaging in Pay-To-Play with the Clintons to Purchase US Uranium and then allowed the sale to go through despite all the Russians' and Democrat Politicians' crimes .... JUST so when Trump became President the GOP could bring all this up to distract from all the Fake News False Accusations and multiple DNC Investigations over a year-long period that have come up with nothing....except for DNC Crimes and scandals!

Bravo, Penelope! You're a d@mn genius for figuring all that out!

Bwuhahahahaha!

tired of that shit.

Hillary+Reset+Button.jpg

Liberals always point out my typos, do you have an issue with the same treatment when it comes back at you? I apologize for my mistakes, but I can see you don't.

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

tired of that shit.

Hillary+Reset+Button.jpg

Liberals always point out my typos, do you have an issue with the same treatment when it comes back at you? I apologize for my mistakes, but I can see you don't.

#9) Sociopaths never apologize. They are never wrong. They never feel guilt. They can never apologize. Even if shown proof that they were wrong, they will refuse to apologize and instead go on the attack.

fits trump perfectly.

Forum List

Back